2 gunmen open fire on Los Angeles police car

webfact

The police culture of protecting their own...even when they cause an unnecessary civilian death...using cover-ups and insider bargaining is causing a backlash...not just in the black community...but some members of the black community have decided to do what the Justice Department is failing to do...punish the police for their brutality towards civilians...

Please you ex-law enforcement officers do not try to justify these crimes...there is amply video evidence of people being stomped and beaten with clubs while down on the ground and handcuffed...women included...should make you proud...hum?

this is true.

there is extreme behaviour on both sides......the cops as you have mentioned & the thugs refusing to obey orders.

Oh, the new normal is you have to obey orders or get killed? Put that into law please, would make it so much clearer.

"Oh, the new normal is you have to obey orders or get killed? Put that into law please, would make it so much clearer." Obeying lawful police orders are already "into law." It's common sense to follow a policer officers lawful instructions don't you think? What part are you having trouble understanding?

• Like 1

The police culture of protecting their own...even when they cause an unnecessary civilian death...using cover-ups and insider bargaining is causing a backlash...not just in the black community...but some members of the black community have decided to do what the Justice Department is failing to do...punish the police for their brutality towards civilians...

Please you ex-law enforcement officers do not try to justify these crimes...there is amply video evidence of people being stomped and beaten with clubs while down on the ground and handcuffed...women included...should make you proud...hum?

Well when you are part of the biggest gang in the world, it comes with the job, get over it

"Well when you are part of the biggest gang in the world, it comes with the job, get over it."

Let see if I understand you correctly. You believe law enforcement in America, are part of the biggest gang in the world?? Where on earth did you come up with that idea?

• Like 1

The only problem is that the citizens should be targeting the officers who got away with murder, this would be better incentive for other officers to behave in the public interests. If it happened to my family I would find the cop after things settled down, he would still be alive but would be missing his hands.

This post is about two gunmen who shot at police. Who are the policer officers who got away with murder? If what happened to your family? You would cut a police officers hands off for doing what? Wow, the mind is a terrible thing to loose. Maybe a nap would help.

• Like 2

The only problem is that the citizens should be targeting the officers who got away with murder, this would be better incentive for other officers to behave in the public interests. If it happened to my family I would find the cop after things settled down, he would still be alive but would be missing his hands.

Yes mom you were 100% correct there really are adult stupid people in the world like this....I hope you didnt leave any children behind. Lets just have the wild wild west, no laws, no restrictions....dont like somebody just blow them away or cut their hands off. SMH

Not liking somebody and getting revenge are two different things. Yes as you can see the law has really done well by the cops who killed several innocent people. Great laws. Stop talking out of your butt.

Who are the police who have killed several innocent people???

• Like 2

This post is about two gunmen who shot at police. Who are the policer officers who got away with murder? If what happened to your family? You would cut a police officers hands off for doing what? Wow, the mind is a terrible thing to loose. Maybe a nap would help.

You need to stop napping so much, try combining the various stories in the news of the police killing innocent blacks in America then try and make this post only about 2 black shooting at police. Very little operates in a vacuum.

hould be targeting the officers who got away with murder, this would be better incentive for other officers to behave in the public interests. If it happened to my family I would find the cop after things settled down, he would still be alive but would be missing his hands.

You need to stop napping so much, try combining the various stories in the news of the police killing innocent blacks in America then try and make this post only about 2 black shooting at police. Very little operates in a vacuum.

There are no police killing innocent blacks in America. Where do you read this garbage?

Ah, I see, your extreme racial bias and bigotry are apparent. Enough said.

Well when you are part of the biggest gang in the world, it comes with the job, get over it

"Well when you are part of the biggest gang in the world, it comes with the job, get over it."

Let see if I understand you correctly. You believe law enforcement in America, are part of the biggest gang in the world?? Where on earth did you come up with that idea?

Ask any gang leader in the world, who they think are the biggest gang leaders, only they are covered by the law, and I am not knocking them, I am saying that if you attack one you are going to pay for it, or threaten others you will pay for it, so why do people try

There are no police killing innocent blacks in America. Where do you read this garbage?

Why don't you share with everyone who the "black innocent people are the police are killing." What's up with the "extreme racial bias remark?" Where did that come from? When you try to think about who the police are killing, you start to see how ridiculous your post is.

I'll guarantee you, there are no police officers in America, that get up in the morning and think about killing black people or anyone else for that matter. I think you have been watching too many movies.

So by your standards the police should be shooting and killing bankers and Wall Street executives, they have stolen more money and hurt more people then all of the Black and Hispanic population of America combined.

Shooting people because you think they have a gun is not sufficient cause, its a trumped up excuse, an excuse the police have been getting away with.

"extreme racial bias" because you have this belief that the black people that have been shot are not innocent. Ya, I see who the police are killing, they are killing your racist white folk boogie man. You've been listening to too much rush limbaugh.

Why don't you share with everyone who the "black innocent people are the police are killing." What's up with the "extreme racial bias remark?" Where did that come from? When you try to think about who the police are killing, you start to see how ridiculous your post is.

I'll guarantee you, there are no police officers in America, that get up in the morning and think about killing black people or anyone else for that matter. I think you have been watching too many movies.

The cops I know and used to represent in civil matters all dread, absolutely dread, confrontation with blacks as they file so many complaints when arrested. It can be a nightmare for cops in racially charged cities such as Memphis.

In Memphis, blacks are always saying stuff like "you just pulled me over because I'm black." " No sir, I pulled you over because you were speeding and the car your driving was reported stolen." True case and the guy filed a race complaint.

Cops do not target anyone to kill. They respond to incidents and their only thought is to make it out alive and go home to their families at the end of their shifts.

Candidly, if a cop was going to target and kill minorities, they certain would not being doing it in broad daylight with people video taping them and a bunch of witnesses around.

Edited by F430murci
  • Like 2

So by your standards the police should be shooting and killing bankers and Wall Street executives, they have stolen more money and hurt more people then all of the Black and Hispanic population of America combined.

Shooting people because you think they have a gun is not sufficient cause, its a trumped up excuse, an excuse the police have been getting away with.

"extreme racial bias" because you have this belief that the black people that have been shot are not innocent. Ya, I see who the police are killing, they are killing your racist white folk boogie man. You've been listening to too much rush limbaugh.

Wow, someone off their meds? Out of approximately 400 suspects a year killed by police, approximately 300 are white and 100 are black. I suppose you think they are just shooting a bunch of innocent white folks to make it easier to hunt down and kill innocent black folks.

Lol, I am sure Darwinism would work well if keyboard Jackie's like you tried to track down and cut off hands of innocent cops.

Edited by F430murci
  • Like 1

Why would you think I would want the police to shoot and kill bankers and Wall Street executives? Police in America, are not running around using deadly force unless it is warranted. Your posts have went from nonsensical to strangely bazaar and irrational.

If you call 911, who do you think are going to come to your aid? What happened to you that you would harbor so much hate and hostility towards the very people who would risk their life to save yours? It's mind boggling to read some of the anti-police posts on this site.

Edited by CMNightRider

this is true.

there is extreme behaviour on both sides......the cops as you have mentioned & the thugs refusing to obey orders.

Oh, the new normal is you have to obey orders or get killed? Put that into law please, would make it so much clearer.

"Oh, the new normal is you have to obey orders or get killed? Put that into law please, would make it so much clearer." Obeying lawful police orders are already "into law." It's common sense to follow a policer officers lawful instructions don't you think? What part are you having trouble understanding?

Except when you obey their orders and get shot anyway?

The US has both a race problem at the lower end of the economic scale and a police brutality issue... Excuse the pun, but there is no black and white solution to the problem and it is only made worse when TPTB fuel the fire with their rhetoric...

Enough of the 'your racist' crap already.

post-181811-14204608937779_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Why would you think I would want the police to shoot and kill bankers and Wall Street executives? Police in America, are not running around using deadly force unless it is warranted. Your posts have went from nonsensical to strangely bazaar and irrational.

If you call 911, who do you think are going to come to your aid? What happened to you that you would harbor so much hate and hostility towards the very people who would risk their life to save yours? It's mind boggling to read some of the anti-police posts on this site.

I'm not anti police in anyway. I am anti people getting away with blatant murder, and in all of the cases that have been reported in the news in the last several months the police have done just that. Just because you and your buddies misconstrue other's posts doesn't make your posts accurate.

• Like 1

Oh geez, we could go round in circles and I would still be correct and you would still be a whiny republican.

• Like 1

I'm not anti police in anyway. I am anti people getting away with blatant murder, and in all of the cases that have been reported in the news in the last several months the police have done just that. Just because you and your buddies misconstrue other's posts doesn't make your posts accurate.

Please be specific as to what police officers are getting away with murder. What did you mean about "shooting bankers and Wall Street executives"??

• Like 1

Oh geez, we could go round in circles and I would still be correct and you would still be a whiny republican.

Wow, "whiny republican"???? "Rush Limbaugh"???? "White folk boogie man"???? Somehow, I don't think this is an appropriate post.