NYE traffic updates

SidJames

I was driving on Beach Rd up Klang where there was nigh on gridlock.

3rd Rd was a dream up to Pratamnak.

This was at 1pm.

Going to try & drive out to Bang Saray at 4pm for a very early supper while I still can with the children.

Fingers crossed we don't spend a few hours sat in the car.

Might bring a bucket & a few cold ones just in case

The city was a mix of gridlock and flowing traffic most of the day yesterday with the biggest traffic jams predictably inbound down Klang to Beach and then left as far as Central. Second was messy from around Soi 13 as far as... Central again. What is the fascination for that bloody place with these visitors? Third was pretty decent unless you wanted to cross Klang (due to the inbound flood as above). Buakhao/Lenkee intersection was particularly slow with maybe more visitors 'discovering' that short cut but being unable to work out how far you stick you nose into traffic before it will stop for you.

But tonight? I would assume that Pattaya's finest have already erected their steel barriers preventing left/right turns across traffic as the usual hotspots and retired to the karaoke pub with the mia noi.

Forget about the whole thing unless you live in town and have 2-wheels or the balls to use motocycle taxi guys.

Happy Hogmanay!!!