Buying A Car In The Wife's Name

bhatmasterson

Get it in your name no matter what happens.

If a Thai wants to borrow money that much they'll go straight to the pawn shop with the blue book... As simple as.

So this "easier to get a loan" is a load of bull mate.

I told my EX wife I wanted it in my name because it'll make the insurance cheaper...

Well it worked for me anyway wink.png

could happen depending on your spouse I guess. Then again my Mrs isnt an ex whore that gambles.

Now, my mrs didn't come to me and say it would be easier to get the loan if it was in her name, the finance company told us that.

my trucks book stays with the finance company until paid off. It's in her name but I am the guaranter.

A load of bull you say, perhaps if you are putting 35 to 50 percent down min some bank might give a farang a loan. see if you need a a co-signer.

I'd trust a whore over a finance company any day.

touched a nerve did I? lol

• 1 month later...

So I left home looking for a used truck and discovered the prices on some low millage 2012 & 13 model Mazda, D Max & Vigo were more than half what a new truck cost. I was thinking I would finance but the dealer cut 25,000 of the price for cash sale. So I bought a 2014 Vigo in my name. No problems at all.

Thanks for all the advice. I'm happy with the purchase. I got a good deal but went to an after market stereo shop instead of paying 40,000 for the top end model from the dealer. I got the stereo I wanted with reverse camera and forward camera included with CD, DVD, Blue Tooth, and remote for 17,000.

Now, how do I jazz it up a bit so I can tell the difference in the parking lot?

So I left home looking for a used truck and discovered the prices on some low millage 2012 & 13 model Mazda, D Max & Vigo were more than half what a new truck cost. I was thinking I would finance but the dealer cut 25,000 of the price for cash sale. So I bought a 2014 Vigo in my name. No problems at all.

Thanks for all the advice. I'm happy with the purchase. I got a good deal but went to an after market stereo shop instead of paying 40,000 for the top end model from the dealer. I got the stereo I wanted with reverse camera and forward camera included with CD, DVD, Blue Tooth, and remote for 17,000.

Paint it signal green.

Put a tennis ball or Buddha amulet on the antenna...................................................... Second thought maybe not the Buddha.....................A group of flowers instead maybe? Anyway congrats on your new Toy...

Edited by WarpSpeed

Last time I bought a car, the finance wouldn't let us put it in the wife's name. She has no income and they would only give us the loan in my name. It didn't bother me one way or the other but you can imagine how well being told that went down with the other half ..

I think they call that "Naa Dtaak" in Thailand [emoji23]

Get it in your name no matter what happens.

If a Thai wants to borrow money that much they'll go straight to the pawn shop with the blue book... As simple as.

So this "easier to get a loan" is a load of bull mate.

I told my EX wife I wanted it in my name because it'll make the insurance cheaper...

Well it worked for me anyway wink.png

could happen depending on your spouse I guess. Then again my Mrs isnt an ex whore that gambles.

Now, my mrs didn't come to me and say it would be easier to get the loan if it was in her name, the finance company told us that.

my trucks book stays with the finance company until paid off. It's in her name but I am the guaranter.

A load of bull you say, perhaps if you are putting 35 to 50 percent down min some bank might give a farang a loan. see if you need a a co-signer.

I'd trust a whore over a finance company any day.

touched a nerve did I? lol
So you're still being a trolling <deleted> then James?

Have a day off will you... Don't be a complete prick ALL your life!

Please! Just one day off is all we ask for...

And I'm blocking you because I'm tired of your trolling

Edited by Porkster

Come on James get with the program will ya!! Lol is so dated, use one of these biggrin.pnglaugh.pngcheesy.gifgiggle.gif or something equally 21st century..wai.gifcoffee1.gif

Warpy I will admit my post on that day that raised the hairs on the back of his neck could have been worded a bit more softly and for that I appologize guitar.gif.pagespeed.ce.Rjd-vqhNlwIeRDLq

Now back to regularly scheduled programming.....

I see you apologized with 2 P's that must be sincere! thumbsup.gif

As least the rest of the World can spell Colour, seems U Yanks cant get it right or say Aluminium properly, As for U lot calling Lobster Pot Markers BOOOIES, then picking Jim up for an extra PEE,shame on Yer.cheesy.gif

I see you apologized with 2 P's that must be sincere! thumbsup.gif

As least the rest of the World can spell Colour, seems U Yanks cant get it right or say Aluminium properly, As for U lot calling Lobster Pot Markers BOOOIES, then picking Jim up for an extra PEE,shame on Yer.cheesy.gif

Ermm says the non native English speaker whistling.gif , we say and spell "color" the English way not the French way but being French influenced Portuguese you wouldn't understand that and we say aluminum exactly how it is supposed to be said like it's spelled. Al-u-min-um.. Not al-you-minum tongue.pngcoffee1.gif .

Edited by WarpSpeed