Accom recommendations - close to nightlife

alt

Hi all,

My gf and I have decided we want the last few days in LOS to be near a beach, so Pattaya is the realistic option. We've been there before waiting on a flight, so we know what to expect.

We stumbled upon a great guesthouse just 1 street up from the gay st last time but can't remember name.

Can anyone recommend a clean (it can be basic, but must be clean) guest house (or hotel) in the 1500 baht region, close to the nightlife? We're mid 20's Irish couple, so yes, we want to party!!

Edited by alt

I don't know where the gay street might be.

But a good location for you could be Honey Lodge. Map here It falls within your budget and has a pool. I think it's an excellent location.

Seconds away from Walking Street and the beach. If it is Pattayaland you mention as the gay street, then it's a minute or two to walk there.

A similarly good choice, though not as convenient for transport as it is right on Walking Street, is the Windy Inn

Personally, I think it is the one you should choose, if you can get a room. They have a bar and pool on the beachside. They only place that has this in Central Pattaya. The rooms are newly refurbished. Go for it!