EMS letter to the UK

hathairat2711

Apologies if I have posted in the wrong forum.

Not having used the Thailand Post EMS service before, can anyone give me an approx cost of sending a normal size envelope letter (one sheet of paper inside) to England?

Cannot find the EMS LETTER (not parcel) rates on the 'Thailand Post' website.

Cheers

Edited by hathairat2711

I sent registered letters from Thailand many times every year to UK and several other European countries and there has never been a postage problem.

The post office enters the registered posting procedure on there internet, and this can then be checked out by using the registered postage number which they provide on the invoice and then click the number on their website to obtain the details of the letter sending.

I sent registered letters from Thailand many times every year to UK and several other European countries and there has never been a postage problem.

The post office enters the registered posting procedure on there internet, and this can then be checked out by using the registered postage number which they provide on the invoice and then click the number on their website to obtain the details of the letter sending.

You can track registered letters within Thailand, but if you want tracking all the way to UK and proof that it was received and signed for in UK or US, etc. EMS is better. The Thai Post Office website will track EMS all the way ... at least to most countries.

Tracking here: http://track.thailandpost.co.th/tracking/default.aspx

I've sent and received literally hundreds of things internationally using either registered or EMS and nothing has ever failed to reach its destination, but for very important or valuable items I still prefer EMS.