Custom Sofas in Pattaya

Bugsy1966

I'm looking for somewhere that will make a 3 metre sofa to a particular design and have read through old threads here without really finding any recent recommendations. The most promising seemed to be Ultra Lounge but it was a 5 year old thread and the listed phone number doesn't work so I'm guessing it has since closed.

Anybody know of a place?

JM Sofa - 49/8 Soi Khao Noi

They also have a stand in the Big C extra Building second floor

just at the entrance to HomePro. Pattaya Klang.

They make custom size sofas.

I'm in the market for a new sofa and their products look quite decent and not expensive from what I've seen outside Home Pro. Has anybody actually bought a sofa from this company and do you have any comments about their products, positive or negative?

Yes, i bought mine from them, a leather 3.5 mts in length sofa.

I specified the proportion size of the seating width to allow for the 3.5 mts length.

Also chose the colour and stiching type with colour, together with cushion softness/stiffness.

Haggled them down a little from their original quote and placed a deposit,

made and delivered in one month.

Pleased with the outcome.

Yes, i bought mine from them, a leather 3.5 mts in length sofa.

I specified the proportion size of the seating width to allow for the 3.5 mts length.

Also chose the colour and stiching type with colour, together with cushion softness/stiffness.

Haggled them down a little from their original quote and placed a deposit,

made and delivered in one month.

Pleased with the outcome.

Thanks. I'll have a closer look next time I'm near Home Pro.

We bought an 'L" shape sofa about 1.8 meters x 1.6 meters Baht 35K from Great Living design, their showroom is on the right hand side as you approach the Home Works store ( Manager Miss Abnong 081 928 3068 ) www.greatlivingdesign.com

We were very pleased with the product and service. Bangkok company, all made to order. a more professional build than the ones I have seen outside of Home Pro bit more expensive as well.

I had all my furniture custom made,

Factory showroom was at the lights for 3rd road on the street heading towards City Hall from Suk.

Run by a Brit, very nice work.

I took some picture's from a Ethan Allen catalogue and he made it for me. Just like the Indian tailors, show a picture and you're done.

A recliner was parts of two different ones that I liked.

any type of colour, any type of material, just show him what you want.

This was four years ago so he might not be their anymore. I'm not down south or I'd go check.

If not PM me for my builders number, he has very good contacts for this type of thing

• 2 weeks later...