What can you get for 99 baht?

mrtoad

Beetlejuice, on 06 Jan 2015 - 23:28, said:

ATF, on 06 Jan 2015 - 11:04, said:

We are talking about English breakfasts. Bacon, eggs and sausages. Thais don't try to scam their customers either by selling for 24 baht or 29 baht.

I doubt whether it is even possible to buy these ingredients for 69 baht or 99 baht, let alone buy for those prices in a cafe.

It`s a grander life here for those who can adapt to the Thai lifestyles.

Well BJ the quality of the ingredients has been brought into question. I wonder what they make those loo-chins out of?

Thems what think that they have become 'Thai' will eat any bowl of 30B slop to try and reinforce their self imagined metamorphosis from low paid TEFL teacher to self styled "Pillar of the community"..you couldn't make it up unless you are one of them that puts 'POLICE" stickers on your car.....

I need a wee but am laughing so much now; at Mr 'I eat Noodle Soup so I am more Thai than you"........I bet he runs around 'wai-ing' everyone in sight as soon as he sees another White man near him to show how 'Thai' he has become.....

Farang that wai each other and engage in pidgin tinglish as a way to communicate as they slurp their noodle soup are probably worse, quickly followed by douchbags that use that wai'ing emoticon. :D

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

mrtoad, on 06 Jan 2015 - 09:56, said:

ATF, on 06 Jan 2015 - 09:55, said:

A hand job on Beach Road.

I thought that area had been cleaned up ?

Yes it gets cleaned up every week.

Obviously needs better policing

Or better cleaners