no thai women tells me what to do!

crickets

I was drinking at a expats house who was in his 60s with my wife and his. He is a bit of a mentor. I am in my mid 30s. Anyway he was quiet drunk and was complaining about thai women and said very loudly and angrily "no thai women tells me what to do!" His wife laughed and mine looked scared and wanted to go home. I thought about it later and it doesnt bother me if i generaly have to do what my wife says. Does it bother you or does no thai women tell u what to do?

My wife tells me what to do all the time. She also tells me where to go...and I tell her where to go as well......We have a feisty relationship, just the way I like it. She is a head strong woman and I am a head strong man...this leads to conflict. Luckily when we do fight its usually with a lot of sarcasm and hilarity.....she tries to beat me up sometimes, its a lot of fun! I have become well adept at protecting the family jewels during our stoushes.

OP, you are 35 and the man is 60.

When you come to his age you will be doing the same.

Boasting and showing much bravado about other people and also telling everybody how good you are at sex.

All this is poppycocks and nothing is real.

Just an attempt to feed your ego and mourn for whatever you lost during the years.

Listen to me.......I'm 67.........

There's a saying that "behind every great man there is a great women"....

I having always taken that to mean that the man may bluster and talk big but quietly on the side he listens to his wife....

Happy wife ...Happy life

It's called compromise and we all do it from time to time.

Just don't let yourself become a doormat.

• Like 1

OP, you are 35 and the man is 60.

When you come to his age you will be doing the same.

Boasting and showing much bravado about other people and also telling everybody how good you are at sex.

All this is poppycocks and nothing is real.

Just an attempt to feed your ego and mourn for whatever you lost during the years.

Listen to me.......I'm 67.........

i doubt you are like this...or your lovely wife would kick your a$$...

Funny how true feelings come out when someone is on the sauce... I bet he toes the line when sober, which is why his wifed laughed... Full of wind and bluster, until the rubber meets the road...

Edited by Loptr
  • Like 1

Nobody sees the difference between listening too and being told what to do ?

Telling me what to do.. no way.

Listening.. sure I can't know everything.

That's what I've been saying to you for years Rob......you don't know anything.....that what u said didn't u. :P

• Like 1

I have found my wife to have a very high percentage when it comes to common sense.....so much that I go with the flow - if I notice/question/point out/object to certain situation for the most part she'll come around after rethinking....if she is wrong she will apologize - but only after weighing everything......sometimes it's her enthusiastic snap judgements she does not think through that are the toughest to approach during the spur of the moment....we are lucky as we both back off and rethink before talking and always seem to balance one another.....she's always so softly gung ho positive all the time it still catches me off guard.....not at all like "western" women regardless of origin....

• Like 1

My wife tells me what to do all the time. She also tells me where to go...and I tell her where to go as well......We have a feisty relationship, just the way I like it. She is a head strong woman and I am a head strong man...this leads to conflict. Luckily when we do fight its usually with a lot of sarcasm and hilarity.....she tries to beat me up sometimes, its a lot of fun! I have become well adept at protecting the family jewels during our stoushes.

Many many poster pay 1000baht for this.

• Like 1

Nobody sees the difference between listening too and being told what to do ?

Telling me what to do.. no way.

Listening.. sure I can't know everything.

Good point Rob.

It's one thing listening to your wifes advice, sometimes we all need it right?

it's another her mopping the floor with your balls.

• Like 1