no thai women tells me what to do!

crickets

Nobody sees the difference between listening too and being told what to do ?

Telling me what to do.. no way.

Listening.. sure I can't know everything.

Good point Rob.

It's one thing listening to your wifes advice, sometimes we all need it right?

it's another her mopping the floor with your balls.

Of course, listening to somebody implies conversation and exchanging ideas, told to do is more like no choice totally no free will her in full control. The wife is a tourguide, i would certainly listen to her advice on traveling in Thailand. If she tries to give me advice about my job (she knows nothing about it) i would not follow it.

• Like 1

Many western men love being "ordered around" "told what to do" by Thai females. Maybe it reminds them of their younger days and "mothers control" and even though they never liked it then its an inability to escape that way if life.

Many western men love being "ordered around" "told what to do" by Thai females. Maybe it reminds them of their younger days and "mothers control" and even though they never liked it then its an inability to escape that way if life.

which matchbook cover advertised your psychology degree?

I have veto power over every decision.....However it is seldom needed as we work/discuss together (and well) on just about everything...In many ways and processes I am more organized than her but on the flip side the same can be said for her....but in different areas....

Right now she's organizing her library cataloging by assigning numbers to each book in addition to listed by author..title..and publisher.....my novels are thown in a box....but I guess they are next on her list - everything else from closets to supplies to kitchen is neat/clean and organized as well....she has a place for everything and everything in it's place.....and always softly and with a smile - why would I want to screw that up? Just to assert/insert "friction"? I don't think so.....

That's what a partnership is all about....

Edited by pgrahmm

haha, touched a raw nerve. Maybe a mummy's boy!

and even at that you didnt graduate! wow

and even at that you didnt graduate! wow
someone acts like they are still aiming for graduation,suck your thumb!

someone acts like they are still aiming for graduation,suck your thumb!

the retort of one who didnt make it
haha, as much knowledge of that as you have of Thai women. zilch!

strike three and youre out! thanks for playing son
you were back in the clubhouse after 1 inning, oldman!

Guess it depends in the way she tells you what to do?

I prefer to be asked

Was the guy drunk when he said it? sound more like he was trying to talk tough ... but when you are not there probably does exactly as he is told

She can tell me what to do ... does not mean I will do it

• 2 weeks later...

There's a saying that "behind every great man there is a great women"....

I having always taken that to mean that the man may bluster and talk big but quietly on the side he listens to his wife....

Happy wife ...Happy life

QUOTE,,,,,There's a saying that "behind every great man there is a great women"

corrected ,,"behind every great man there is a great women",, and behind her is another great man looking at her ASS

Once she told me I could visit a short timer during a certain time of the month, not to do it per se...just not to tell her if I did..giggle.gif .. do it..

she also tells me what Not to do.. drinking beer comes to mind, so I quit drinking beer, something I couldn't do on my own..from the track record anyways..sad.png

funny how you finally lose that weight as a resultcheesy.gif

I was drinking at a expats house who was in his 60s with my wife and his. He is a bit of a mentor. I am in my mid 30s. Anyway he was quiet drunk and was complaining about thai women and said very loudly and angrily "no thai women tells me what to do!" His wife laughed and mine looked scared and wanted to go home. I thought about it later and it doesnt bother me if i generaly have to do what my wife says. Does it bother you or does no thai women tell u what to do?

Mine has learned not to order me around but still gets whatever she wants!

• Like 1