Foreign Affairs Ministry Warns People About Cheating On Internet

Jai Dee

Foreign Affairs Ministry warns people about cheating on Internet.

The Foreign Affairs Ministry has warned people about cheating on Internet.

The Department of Information under the Ministry of Foreign Affairs stated that deceiving emails are being sent to internet users in Thailand. Such emails usually claim that the receivers have won prizes from companies in foreign countries. However, the victims will have to pay fees before receiving the rewards.

The department would like to inform people about this type of hoax and warn them not to believe in such messages.

Source: Thai National News Bureau Public Relations Department - 15 August 2006

This scam is very old. Used to be by mail years ago, I am not surprised it has made it on the net.

By the way, does anybody know where my $25 million from Nigeria is and when it will be in my bank account?!

This scam is very old. Used to be by mail years ago, I am not surprised it has made it on the net.

By the way, does anybody know where my $25 million from Nigeria is and when it will be in my bank account?!

Send me you credit card details, pin, etc. I'll be in touch about your money shortly.

Stil waiting for your account details.

keda