Thai innovation in nano technology - fighting the immature Thai bashing

anon022

Yes, and just a few months ago they had the cure for Ebola.

And I don't think I'm smarter than any Thai person, but I am smart enough to require proof of claims, other than media reports.

The proof of claim is in the article, and this shows you're own statement that you're not smarter is correct, otherwise you would perhaps have understood the content.

There's not much detail in the article to really understand exactly what the Thai innovation is but over the last few years a number of researchers have been making advances with graphene-based circuitry. For example,

"Using an ordinary inkjet printer loaded with a cartridge of an iron nitrate catalyst, the team at Germany's Max Planck Institute prints their target designs onto ordinary paper. When the paper is heated to 800°C (1,472°F) in an oxygen-free environment (which is presumably why the paper doesn't burn), the catalyst changes the composition of the paper's cellulose fibers into pure conductive graphite, while the unprinted paper remains unchanged."

"The graphene-based ink was used to make a small plastic keyboard by researchers at the University of Cambridge, who found the one atom-thick material could be used to make cheap, printed electronics."

"The same research team [uoC], in collaboration with Printed Electronics Limited, has also developed a flexible prototype digital display which uses conventional printable materials, but with a transparent, electrically conductive graphene layer on top."

[media](https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Mbx0spQKMFQ)[/media]

• Like 1

There are smarter Thais of course. They work in high paying jobs, doctors, lawyers etc etc.

But if you think common Thais smarter than common Westerners, you should know you made me laugh a lot.

Maybe you like to answer why Thai children average IQ is way below their counterparts in Asia?

There are smarter Thais of course. They work in high paying jobs, doctors, lawyers etc etc.

But if you think common Thais smarter than common Westerners, you should know you made me laugh a lot.

The joke is on you, because your comment clearly reveals you are indeed less smart than you think you are.

post-226746-0-98196900-1420834885_thumb.

Edited by Impossible