Replacement Circle needed

neverdie

Isn't the AU Australia? That is their country code.

http://www.chemicalelements.com/elements/au.html
I fail to see how gold comes into the equation.
Just order one. They're available for just $29.95 for the dispoae unit.

You mean it only gets used once?

You might get a couple of applications out of the device if you're gentle.

What goes a round comes a round

Well I hope so. If the stolen circle is returned, I will still be happy keeping a spare. You can never have too many circles.

i lock all my circles in a safe. add the end of each month i count them. wouldn't dare to leave them on a farm where crop thieves roam around because they would steal the circles and leave the crop. every minimum educated thief knows that circles are much more valuable than bushels of rice or bags of potatoes. circles are also easier to transport.

• Like 1

What goes a round comes a round

Well I hope so. If the stolen circle is returned, I will still be happy keeping a spare. You can never have too many circles.

i lock all my circles in a safe. add the end of each month i count them. wouldn't dare to leave them on a farm where crop thieves roam around because they would steal the circles and leave the crop. every minimum educated thief knows that circles are much more valuable than bushels of rice or bags of potatoes. circles are also easier to transport.

You see I could learn from a man such as yourself. The ultimate circleist.

I just had a phone ca about my circle. It seems the bib are following a few leads.

They've obviously started thinking outside the square.

the thieves they are circling the square.

are you familiar with the complex differential equation of a circle.

Maybe I should offer a reward for a return of the stolen one?

I found it! Your circle was left out front of my house in the middle of the night.

No need for a reward.

I'll get it back to you, as soon as I get a round to it.

Now, where did I leave my round tuit? Anybody see it?

post-160749-0-78927400-1420902237_thumb.

• Like 1

So this morning we woke up to find that the circle had been returned to the homestead whilst we slept last night.

But all is not well. The theives have swapped the hole in the circle for an older less effective hole.

The BIB have just inspected the hole, taken samples and will test these samples to confirm our 'hole theory'. I can see it with my eyes, we are dealing with an imposter hole.

Perhaps you all could stop concerning yourselves with my circle and rather focus your attention to my hole.

Thanks in advance.

• Like 2

What does your hole look like? Perhaps a detailed description, or photo so we can keep a look out for it.

I actually never thought about photographing my hole.

Nor can I give you a visual description of it, it's about feel, smell and touch.

Visually I can assure you it is standout & attractive.

What does your hole look like? Perhaps a detailed description, or photo so we can keep a look out for it.

the picture of the hole should be a frontal one that we can use hole-recognition software. other perspectives (side or back) won't work.

a big help would be if ND reveals the hole's serial number.