Any newbies need advice on thailand ask me plz

Rangsitreppin

Ive been in and out of thailand since i was 22 years old i am now almost 30 and have extensive knowledge of LOS , this info only comes from someone who has Traveled extensively for long periods of time through out the kingdom.

I have been robbed of all possesions , ive been chased and bitten by wild dogs , im slept in the streets , ive met wild thai men waving there smith and wessons in the air. Ive Seen brawls , ive seen a farang punch a thai police in the face ,ive been taken in by korean mafia In pattaya and ive lived with phuket police .

If you need advice ask here plz would be happy to help A newbie.

• Like 2

C'mon guys. Here's our chance to really learn something, such as about Thai women. The question is:

Do they really lof me too mutt?

And,

Am I really a hansum ma?

they lubb you not only too mutt but also long time becau you hansum numba 10! tongue.png

Close but that was in Vietnam.

• Like 2

History shows, that Farangs prefer to take advice from Bar-Ladies when it comes to Thai-matters. Those ladies have the ability to turn every newbie into a Thai real-estate / legal expert in no time at all.

So, the "Adviser-Niche" is already taken.

Cheers.

• Like 1

Ive been in and out of thailand since i was 22 years old i am now almost 30 and have extensive knowledge of LOS , this info only comes from someone who has Traveled extensively for long periods of time through out the kingdom.

I have been robbed of all possesions , ive been chased and bitten by wild dogs , im slept in the streets , ive met wild thai men waving there smith and wessons in the air. Ive Seen brawls , ive seen a farang punch a thai police in the face ,ive been taken in by korean mafia In pattaya and ive lived with phuket police .

If you need advice ask here plz would be happy to help A newbie.

Wow, you must know everything about Thailand and Thai people. I feel privileged just to of had the opportunity to communicate with you.

• Like 2

How come I am here for more than a decade also and have never been

1) robbed of all my belongings

2) threatened by locals showcasing their firearms

3) bitten by dogs, cats, snakes or bargirls

4) taken in by Mafia....

but at the same time having travelled a lot too and been to more than 35 provinces.....

do I live in another country than the OP ?

but those who appreciate my lifestyle, I am of course able to pose as the "know-it-all" as well and "share my precious knowledge" wai2.gif

Edited by siam2007
  • Like 2

How come I am here for more a decade also and have never been

1) robbed of all my belongings

2) been threatened by locals showcasing their firearms

3) bitten by dogs, cats, snakes or bargirls

4) taken in by Mafia....

but at the same time having travelled a lot too and been to more than 35 provinces.....

do I live in another country than the OP ?

but those who appreciate my lifestyle, I am of course able to pose as the "know-it-all" as well and "share my precious knowledge" wai2.gif

Actually i wasnt threatened by the thai waving the gun he was friends with my thai friends and wss one of those nutters who wear the glock polo shirts.