Any newbies need advice on thailand ask me plz

Rangsitreppin

I'm not a newbie but I've just taken a runny dump in an upcountry petrol station bog with no tissue or water. I'm not wearing socks and have gone commando today. What should I do?

Order a pizza, and use the napkins.

Given the nature of take away pizza, I'd rather use the pizza and eat the napkins...most take away pizza tastes like it's be used as bog roll already....now the picture gets clearer....

Considering the amount of shit you regurgitate on here ,it sounds like you've eaten a lot of pizza .whistling.gif

With your anal experience, shit would be your chosen subject on Mastermind

• Like 1

What time is my ferry going to leave?

Don't pay the ferryman until he gets you to the other side. wink.png

Toad has an OAP season ticket so he doesn't have to pay.

That's Sir Toad for folk from your village.

My most sincere apologies for not following correct protocol. I am sure Sir Toad would acknowledge me with a wave as he passes by.

My most sincere apologies for not following correct protocol. I am sure Sir Toad would acknowledge me with a wave as he passes by.

I believe his security personnel would assist you right off the side of the ferry, so Sir Toad wouldn't have to look at you.

You may be lucky to catch a glimpse of his entourage as they sail off towards his private island.

• Like 1

I believe his security personnel would assist you right off the side of the ferry, so Sir Toad wouldn't have to look at you.

You may be lucky to catch a glimpse of his entourage as they sail off towards his private island.

Aaah but I have established a private connection with Sir Toad. His security would see my Badger badge which tells them I am allowed to be near his holiness.

• Like 2

Aaah but I have established a private connection with Sir Toad. His security would see my Badger badge which tells them I am allowed to be near his holiness.

The badges are only to be worn once inside a meeting or gathering. You will have to pass the secret handshake before being allowed inside to display your badge.

;)