iPhone owners: no brains without their phones

Jonathan Fairfield

iPhone owners: no brains without their phones

702x336xiPhone-Idiots-702x336.jpg.pagesp

iPhone owners might love their phones, but they’re probably not aware that if they don’t have them to hand they will probably perform poorly on cognitive tasks. In other words, they’re not as clever as they think…

When you don’t have your iPhone close to hand, there’s a certain amount of anxiety that creeps in

What a load of old monkey b******s. Don't lump us all into the same bracket. I have an iPhone, frequently leave it at home and am more anxious when it is on me! I don't do Facebook, Twitter or any of the other time-wasters, and bought it mainly for PHONING, believe it or not, and also for mailing and camera. The access to the broad range of apps swayed me (though I only have a couple of games and rarely play them)... these include GPS plotters and a solid music app.

/ though of course, my little rant is not to say many iPhone owners are not sad, Facebook-loving douchebags tongue.png //

Edited by daveAustin
  • Like 1

When you don’t have your iPhone close to hand, there’s a certain amount of anxiety that creeps in

What a load of old monkey b******s. Don't lump us all into the same bracket. I have an iPhone, frequently leave it at home and am more anxious when it is on me! I don't do Facebook, Twitter or any of the other time-wasters, and bought it mainly for PHONING, believe it or not, and also for mailing and camera. The access to the broad range of apps swayed me (though I only have a couple of games and rarely play them)... these include GPS plotters and a solid music app.

/ though of course, my little rant is not to say many iPhone owners are not sad, Facebook-loving douchebags tongue.png //

So instead you are saying you are a "Thai Visa-loving douchebag" right? :)

Edited by 2fishin2

one does wonder exactly how a Facebook-loving douche bag differs from a sad old bastard who spends 12 hours a day posting on thai visa.