Chicken blood banned in food

webfact

A wonder that I am still alive after eating this for 30 years, maybe all the bad local alcohol, borax on the pork meat, MSG in the noodle soup, formaldehyde on the seafood, pesticide on veggies and on the fruit killed all the Vibrio parahaemolyticus bacteria? Or am I just a superman?

• Like 1

But you go eat that turd and tell us how good it tastes.

Absolutely awful. Disgusting. Revolting and putrid. I nearly heaved my guts. In other words, almost as bad as congealed chicken blood.

but they dont think about it, thats the thing, else would they really eat dead chicken spunk ?

here's part of us that's like an itch
Call it the animal soul, a foolishness

That when we're in it, we make
Hundreds of others around us itchy

And there is an intelligent soul
With another desire, more like sweet basil
Or the feel of a breeze

Listen and be thankful even for scolding
That comes from the intelligent soul

It flows out close to where you flowed out

But that itchiness wants to put food
In our mouths that will make us sick

Feverish with the aftertaste of kissing
A donkey's rump. It's like blackening your robe
Against a kettle without being anywhere
Near a table of companionship

The truth of a being human is an empty table
Made of soul-intelligence

Gradually reduce what you give your animal soul
The bread that after all overflows from sunlight

The animal soul itself spilled out
And sprouted from the other

Taste more often what nourishes your clear light
And you'll have less use for the smoky oven

You'll bury that baking equipment in the ground!

Vile stuff. I think I'd rather eat a turd

I agree 100%..

Black pudding on the other hand is a gift from God or Allah or a pixie smile.png

First time I saw the chicken blood I thought 'Oh great! I bet it's just like black pudding!'' To those who have never tried the savoury north English delight, there is absolutely no comparison at all (unless you mean one is delicious and one isn't).

2.jpg

time to wise up , go vegetarian.

Theres always one. rolleyes.gif

yep slim fit and healthy and at 57 looking to do a 6 minute mile,, you ?

Well done you, I dont do chicken blood myself but thats as much down to knowing the safety standards here arnt exactly high either.

Youve got a few years on me but basically id consider myself in the same shape although i dont do marathons im more into swimming and cycling.

Did the veggie thing in India for nearly a year a decade or so ago, again from a practical and safety point of view more than anything else. Couldnt wait to get back to a good bloody steak tbh. I like food and cooking far too much to be vegetarian other than the odd meal,but each to their own without making it sound like a religion, right ? thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Theres always one. rolleyes.gif

yep slim fit and healthy and at 57 looking to do a 6 minute mile,, you ?

Well done you, I dont do chicken blood myself but thats as much down to knowing the safety standards here arnt exactly high either.

Youve got a few years on me but basically id consider myself in the same shape although i dont do marathons im more into swimming and cycling.

Did the veggie thing in India for nearly a year a decade or so ago, again from a practical and safety point of view more than anything else. Couldnt wait to get back to a good bloody steak tbh. I like food and cooking far too much to be vegetarian other than the odd meal,but each to their own without making it sound like a religion, right ? thumbsup.gif

yeah cant see the beneifit in marathons, to me it looks like it does more harm than good. as for vegitarionism being a religion absolutely not, but imo it makes total sence, and as for liking cooking, far more challenging cooking vegetarian than catering for carnivores, all that is about is cooking the meat and adding a sauce, easy, far from imagination needed for veggies, some just smother everything with cheese , but me i dont do cheese, so u really need to think things through, meat almost decides itself,,, and just the thought eating dead flesh,, really think about it,, actually its [pretty disgusting and all the crap they bung in it these days and the way they treat animals ,,, shocking for what, more reasons to not than to IMO, but there you go,

• Like 1

yeah bet it was a meat chompers post removed getting al vexed about someone daring to question eating meat. not only is does eating meat make absolutely no sense in any shape or form. it does seem to increase aggression in people.

I'II leave that to the cows and rabbits. Vegetarian food is just bland cardboard. I was born a carnivore and prefer flesh to hay.

I think the same about eating meat, best leave it to the village idiots,,, and you were born a carnivore,,, really? think you better think that one through

again,,,in fact best you think the whole post through again, not the brigtest thing i've seen , but there again its excusable probably your second

language.biggrin.png

I agree 100%..

Black pudding on the other hand is a gift from God or Allah or a pixie smile.png

First time I saw the chicken blood I thought 'Oh great! I bet it's just like black pudding!'' To those who have never tried the savoury north English delight, there is absolutely no comparison at all (unless you mean one is delicious and one isn't).

2.jpg

No comparision to what?,,, dead rotting flesh, with blood thrown in and a couple of 'vegetables' thrown in to make it taste nice, in fact take the vegetable element out and you'll be left with what?,,, well i was gonna say dog food , but tbh i wouldn't give it to a dog.

edit Q/ what makes that picture balanced and aesthetically appealling? A/ the leaf at the front clap2.gif

Edited by rijit

I agree 100%..

2.jpg

No comparision to what?,,, dead rotting flesh, with blood thrown in and a couple of 'vegetables' thrown in to make it taste nice, in fact take the vegetable element out and you'll be left with what?,,, well i was gonna say dog food , but tbh i wouldn't give it to a dog.

edit Q/ what makes that picture balanced and aesthetically appealling? A/ the leaf at the front clap2.gif

What vegetables are in black pudding, just out of interest :)

Come on, you must know the answer judging by your very informed post ?

Don't think I fancy turd I will leave that to you.

A couple of years ago a new restaurant opened up near Vientiane. It was built over a pond where they were raising Carp fish to sell, they put up a sign out front in English that said "fancy crap sold here" !

I agree 100%..

2.jpg

a mixture of herbs and spices i would imagine, maybe pototoes onions ' it certainly aint rotting meat or stale.blood that makes the flavour.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I agree 100%..

2.jpg

a mixture of herbs and spices i would imagine, maybe pototoes onions ' it certainly aint rotting meat or stale.blood that makes the flavour.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

No clue... :)