Want to move to LOS permamently (25 years old, not a native speaker)

Lukecan

Rajhulmaheesh, on 19 Jan 2015 - 12:44, said:

Whats so great about looking in peoples foul mouths all day. Many dentist become alcoholics!!

I think you are confusing them with doctors. All the best doctors are alcoholics and dentists tend to top themselves.

ThePlant, on 19 Jan 2015 - 13:07, said:
RolandRat, on 19 Jan 2015 - 13:03, said:

Easy to see at the ripe ol age of 25 he already knows it all.

Best left to his own devices.

None so blind as those who will not see.

Agreed. It seems like Luke knows it all already so makes one wonder why was he posting questions here?

Well if he is to be believed he's a poor little rich boy that's blown his father's stock trading account on Russian stocks. Let's hope Putin doesn't revalue the Rouble. That would be a shame with his 500:1 margin account. Seems like he's not cut out to be a stockbroker. Maybe his flying "Gig" will materialize.

Soi Biker post # 296.

You might have gone down that road. I didn't follow you because then, as now, it was none of your business.

Give away the details of your life online if you like. I prefer not to.

Which in Soi Blker speak means ''I don't have a life, therefore I cannot share nothingness.''

It's more that I'm not so lonely that I have to come on here and tell everyone my life story.

Whats so great about looking in peoples foul mouths all day. Many dentist become alcoholics!!

Well, according to the worldly, know-it-all

posters in this thread, the only only other way to make

money on this plane of existence is being a packhorse

on an O&G installation in the middle of the ocean.

Frankly, I'd rather look in people's foul mouths all

day.

You seem obsessed by O&G workers. Which as far as I know no one on this thread is....

Did an O&G worker once usurp you once while you were out on the free WiFi at Starbucks or present a more attractive proposition to a dolly bird in your past, than a pikey without a regular income?

Well, according to the worldly, know-it-all

posters in this thread, the only only other way to make

money on this plane of existence is being a packhorse

on an O&G installation in the middle of the ocean.

Frankly, I'd rather look in people's foul mouths all

day.

You seem obsessed by O&G workers. Which as far as I know no one on this thread is....

Did an O&G worker once usurp you once while you were out on the free WiFi at Starbucks or present a more attractive proposition to a dolly bird in your past, than a pikey without a regular income?

Come to think of it, an O&G guy did try to have a

pop at a girl I was seeing casually but his impaired

eyesight and abnormally hairy palms put her right off.

Agreed. It seems like Luke knows it all already so makes one wonder why was he posting questions here?

Well if he is to be believed he's a poor little rich boy that's blown his father's stock trading account on Russian stocks. Let's hope Putin doesn't revalue the Rouble. That would be a shame with his 500:1 margin account. Seems like he's not cut out to be a stockbroker. Maybe his flying "Gig" will materialize.

Real investors never use leverage.

"In my view derivtaves are financial weapons of mass destruction" - Warren Buffet

YeahSiam, on 18 Jan 2015 - 20:59, said:

ATF, on 18 Jan 2015 - 20:34, said:

The degree looks like a Khao San Road job.

Would that be in comparison to yours, then?

I was too busy making money although I have the equivalent of a degree in Electrical and Mechanical engineering which my company sponsored.

I bought my first house when I was 21.

Bit late to the party weren't you? A

five-year old could've bought property

from his pocket money in Oz 25-30 years

ago. Guess your paper round didn't pay

much back then, huh?

hmmmm. OZ?

Real investors never use leverage.

"In my view derivtaves are financial weapons of mass destruction" - Warren Buffet

he may well feel that way but that statement in no way describes his views on the use of leverage for other things.

• Like 1

AYJAYDEE, on 19 Jan 2015 - 03:56, said:
ATF, on 18 Jan 2015 - 21:17, said:

I was too busy making money although I have the equivalent of a degree in Electrical and Mechanical engineering which my company sponsored.

I bought my first house when I was 21.

recognized as equivalent by who? could you obtain a PE designation?

Engineering is a profession with two systems of entry. Either you do a degree or you work and go to college part time and do different papers which can bring you up to degree level. This system is normal in the Armed Forces and heavy industry.

Employers know what's what.

it is illegal to practice professional engineering without a PE designation. unless you have one, you cannot sign off on engineering designs and drawings. in many areas of practice.

• Like 1

Totally. If I'd listened to the advice of my elders, I'd have led a much less interesting life.

Even less interesting than the life you have now ! :o

Being unable to get a seat at a food court and obsessed with sex and hookers is really jet set stuff

Edited by Soutpeel
  • Like 2

If you do not care abut your career, Thailand is the place. If you do care, try Indonesia. The language is easy and you can use it in Malaysia too. See about Australia, China and Singapore, places that are dynamic.

You have been seduced by Thailand. I am the third generation of my family to have lived in Thailand, and I can tell you none of my family were thrilled about it.

How come?

If post count is anything to go by he probably does live a more interesting life than the forum lifers on here.

Pretty happy with my "boring" life.

At least you have your little gang on here to keep you company.

and an entertainment gift that keeps on giving!