Farangs marrying well to do's?

heyyoufarang

Since spending some time in Thailand, I've mostly seen farang men married to lower class women. I am using the caste system here when I reference lower class; I don't mean the women is a <deleted> or any other demeaning attribute. I've met only one farang married to a nurse, and a couple married to restaurant owners, but what about lawyers or doctors. Do you know any farang married to doctors, or some other 'upper class' profession?

Why troll. I've not posted in Thaivisa for months, and this is why, just too many angry people. Nevermind. Admin please delete this post. I'm cancelling my membership.

You can have free membership of ALBC, they are always on the look out for new members.

• Like 1

Why troll. I've not posted in Thaivisa for months, and this is why, just too many angry people. Nevermind. Admin please delete this post. I'm cancelling my membership.

They won't give you a refund. wink.png

Are you telling me my 1000 Baht per month (paid 3 years in advance) cannot be refunded if I choose to take my ball home and go to bed early if someone is nasty to me?

• Like 1

Everyone on TVF is married to or has a GF with at least a degree if not two from Chula plus a Masters and the occasional Doctorate.

I thought everyone knew that. It's one of the conditions of membership, to have a verifiably hi-so wife. It's in the name - Thai VISA = Very I So Attachment.

• Like 2

Its because very rarely that those upper class girls have profiles on Thaifriendly.They dont freqeuent the bars that farangs do, and they definitely dont want anything to do with an old fat sex tourist. But I've seen some instances of farangs dating hi so girls. I've never had an hi so girlfriend tho, the best girl I hungout with worked at PwC as a tax consultant.

Edited by Lukecan

Its because very rarely that those upper class girls have profiles on Thaifriendly.They dont freqeuent the bars that farangs do, and they definitely dont want anything to do with an old fat sex tourist. But I've seen some instances of farangs dating hi so girls. I've never had an hi so girlfriend tho, the bet girl I hungout with worked at PwC as a tax consultant.

so why pick on "old fat sex tourist's"

Don't forget your handbag on the way out