Two technical students 'assassinated' by motorcyclist in Pathum Thani

webfact

Two Technical Students 'Assassinated' By Motorcyclist
By Khaosod English

14213852741421385530l.jpg
Police inspect the crime scene where two teenage technical students were shot dead in Pathum Thani province on 15 Jan 2015.

PATHUM THANI – Two teenage technical students were shot dead in what police suspect to be an incident of gang violence in Pathum Thani province yesterday morning.

The two victims, 16 and 17 years old, were shot as they were riding a motorcycle in Soi Rong Si Thai Heng near Rangsit - Nakhon Nayok Road at around 9 am yesterday.

The victims were students from Pathum Thani Technological College. Police believe the crime was committed by students from a different technical school as a part of an ongoing gang rivalry.

According to one witness, two students from another technical college watched the pair as they stopped for gas on their way to school that morning.

"But I didn't think much about it," the witness said.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1421385274

kse.png
-- Khaosod English 2015-01-16

This is the perfect opportunity for the PM to put his money where his mouth is, and make people "happy".

I am sure there are a lot of Thai people out there who would be very happy if these scumbags were locked up in the filthiest prison in Thailand, and left there to rot.

The only ones who would not be happy would be the lowlife shooters themselves and their stupid parents, and to hell with them.

• Like 2

"Two teenage technical students were shot dead in what police suspect to be an incident of gang violence in Pathum Thani province yesterday morning."

If one doesn't have to study in order to receive passing grades and graduate, then one needs to find something to do with all that spare time.

I am sure the other ASEAN and western nations can't wait to set up businesses in Thailand so they can take advantage of the fine graduates produced by this great educational system.

The only thing that boggles my mind is why U.S. or British TV hasn't developed a Hogan's Heroes or Keeping Up Appearances type of comedy about the Thai education system.

Edited by jaltsc
  • Like 2

any students found to be participating in these gangs should be immediately expelled from the schools and banned from attending any other schools in Thailand, this is absolute bullsh*t, schools should be shut down as well for promoting rivalry/allowing it

Agreed... and moreover I take issue with the headline. If the person is a gang member, then leave the word "student" out of it and simply state it as a rivalry murder. In the mean time, schools and all law enforcement agencies need to work together and root out these gang members attending and tell them to hit the road.

............Nah! ...........I didn't think so.

Parents who stopped to care a long time ago (more important to watch soaps)

An education system in shambles

Role models, who get the big wai's because they managed to get away with it!!

How can the kids turn out any differently??

• Like 2

Time for the Thais to learn there are consequences for their actions!!

When they get the bastards behind those murders, only a life sentence is an appropriate punishment!!

Same for the guys with the bomb on the bus yesterday, lock them away for 10-15 years!!

That hopefully will send a clear message to their fellow "students"................

So yesterday they were throwing handmade grenades and today it's assassinations.

Where is Thailand ... last I heard they were either 3rd or 4th on the list of countries with gun related crime. Somewhere I read that whilst they have 6 times less of a population compared to the US their violent gun crime is 6.5 times higher... if true that's really worrying.

So glad I no longer live in the land of Thainess.

A prime example of the future citizens of this country.

Shut those bloody schools, they don't go there to educate themselves, but just to shoot and kill each other.

May the diseased young lads Rest in Peace.

There were sick...and they were killed?

Lord have mercy.

• Like 1

It's all too sad for words really.

On a Friday night these two lads should be thinking about a weekend having a few drinks, a bit of football and (one hopes for them) a bit of crumpet. Instead, because of the moronic need to be the 'big guy', they're on a slab in a mortuary with nothing left.

Their friends or fellow students should be doing the same but rest assured they'll be plotting the 'revenge hit' instead of having some innocent weekend fun.

I'm glad I no longer live in a university area and have to sit and watch these imbeciles snarling and posturing at each other (especially at weekends), parping up and down the roads on their crappy, noisy baby scooters trying to intimidate each other (or others) or plain kicking the sh*t out of each other while I try to enjoy a night out.

The sad thing is that I don't think tough custodial sentences will work. They'll only create more of a 'tough guy' mystique for the perpetrators. What is needed is a public humiliation of the guilty ones such as having 'Mafia Gran' spank their bare bottoms on Prime time TV, 7 nights a week for 6 months.

This culture of school rivalry is very old. It is instigated by the faculty and older students. It is beyond me how mature educated adults can buy into this barbaric action and allow students (children) to carry out such heinous acts. Something is very wrong when a countries educational institutions work like this.

Edited by inzman
  • Like 2

any students found to be participating in these gangs should be immediately expelled from the schools and banned from attending any other schools in Thailand, this is absolute bullsh*t, schools should be shut down as well for promoting rivalry/allowing it

As much as I understand your outrage. However, what do you expect the dropouts will do? Go and find a job, or try the gun for use to generate income?

I think everyone knows I'm what some posters call a Thai apologist but I'm in complete agreement put any gang members in Jail and shut down the schools now.....

As much as I understand your outrage. However, what do you expect the dropouts will do? Go and find a job, or try the gun for use to generate income?

It is not for those put out of school it is for the other schools to see what happens if you join a gang. Start putting some students in jail and closing some schools and the parents will get the message and stop funding the hooligans.

• Like 1

Shut both 'colleges' down NOW. Today. Permanently.

Until there is some semblence of accountability for your actions, nothing will EVER change in this country.

Just like Yingluck skipping the NLA meeting today... ZERO accountability.

"Just like Yingluck skipping the NLA meeting today... ZERO accountability."

Completely irrelevant to the OP but she didn't skip the NLA hearing at all, she sent her lawyer, and ministers who were directly involved in whatever went on, as she is entitled to do under the NLA guidelines. Nothing to do with accountability, zero or otherwise.

A prime example of the future citizens of this country.

Shut those bloody schools, they don't go there to educate themselves, but just to shoot and kill each other.

May the diseased young lads Rest in Peace.[/quote

But Costas. You buddy Mr. PM is doing such good things gor the people of Thailand.