Police hunt shooter of dog at Imperial World Lardprao

Lite Beer

This was the CCTV footage of the incident on the news:

That appears to me simply as the dogs seeing the car approach, defend, continue and off their patch. In fact, once the driver travelled so far, as displayed in the video, the dogs retreated. To stop and then shoot back at a dog, be it a soi or personally owned dog that has retreated, is beyond any care concerning responsibility pertaining to life and freedom. The guy (alleged guy) got out of the car and killed the dog in the video with a shot/s - that is fact!

>deleted< him on all counts! Bastard.

• Like 2

While I can understand the emotion in these posts - and indeed a dog lover/owner myself - have we really got such short memories that only yesterday or so similar scumbags also shot and killed students from a technical college?

Are we losing some humanity here?

While I can understand the emotion in these posts - and indeed a dog lover/owner myself - have we really got such short memories that only yesterday or so similar scumbags also shot and killed students from a technical college?

Are we losing some humanity here?

Where does the nature of humanity stem from, in comparison to what? ;)

Edited by Commerce

"The gesture somehow prompted the driver, said to be teenager, to stop the car, step out and fired two shots at an 8 year-old female stray dog nicknamed “Sue Bue,” then drove away on the night of January 13."

Every society has these antisocial scumbags. They start with animals and then move up the food chain. Sounds like a perfect candidate for technical college and shooting students from rival colleges. However, I'm not sure that's a step UP from shooting dogs.whistling.gif

You been on TV this long and you are surprised? Don't worry there are plenty of impotent losers on here constantly threading about their hate for soi dogs and strays in Thailand and the various methods they would employ to injure, maim, kill or poison these dogs so by your logic the many, many posters on here that want to wage war on soi dogs are just antisocial scumbags waiting to move up the food chainwhistling.gif Actually I agree with you 100%clap2.gif

Plenty of meat eating hypocritical 'animal lovers' on here as well. Many don't give a second thought of having a pig or whatever killed but get all teary eyed when a soi dog gets it's just deserts. Soi dogs are a major social pest in Thailand and the truth is hundreds of thousands of them need to be culled. IMO the kids did a good deed, people moan about rat poison now it's a quick death with a gun they complain about. The only good soi dog is a dead one. There is nothing more 'anti social' than barking, shitting, snarling, biting soi dogs, the country is plagued with them.

You are blaming dogs for human behavior. One religion agrees with you.

Director of Association for protection of Animals Thailand, has meanwhile called on the officers to quickly apprehend the suspect because the incident is a serious instance for animal cruelty.

Meanwhile...hundreds of cases of farangs being stabbed, beaten, shot, and thrown off of high rise condos and hotels are going uninvestigated...

Does this mean that the Thais are more outraged at a soi dog being killed than a farang?

• Like 1

Director of Association for protection of Animals Thailand, has meanwhile called on the officers to quickly apprehend the suspect because the incident is a serious instance for animal cruelty.

Meanwhile...hundreds of cases of farangs being stabbed, beaten, shot, and thrown off of high rise condos and hotels are going uninvestigated...

Does this mean that the Thais are more outraged at a soi dog being killed than a farang?

"Meanwhile...hundreds of cases of farangs being stabbed, beaten, shot, and thrown off of high rise condos and hotels are going uninvestigated..."

Where did you get that bit of bloody nonsense from?

• Like 1

I see many posters are not territorial, so let anybody drive into your gate and don't worry - yes? Dog's can smell shit from 5 Km away, and I smell a lot of it here. Soi dogs are a problem in Thai society, but that does not take away from the senses of dogs themselves. That point has been totally missed here, by some that is, and once the car had driven past their territory they left it. The idiotic driver took it upon himself to decide to use his weapon - if only was it his real dick, and not the one within the head of his skull! :(

I see many posters are not territorial, so let anybody drive into your gate and don't worry - yes? Dog's can smell shit from 5 Km away, and I smell a lot of it here. Soi dogs are a problem in Thai society, but that does not take away from the senses of dogs themselves. That point has been totally missed here, by some that is, and once the car had driven past their territory they left it. The idiotic driver took it upon himself to decide to use his weapon - if only was it his real dick, and not the one within the head of his skull! sad.png

since when do soi dogs own the streets, it is not their property it is not even their territory(plus they dont have it fenced) as they are squatters, The fact that you think you are a dog and smell sh*t is beside the point but I will have to tell you that that is a total load of what you think they can smell, it is sharks that can pick up urine,blood and dogs for that matter in the water from kilometres away not dogs smelling sh*t, maybe you should try to read up on the subject. The dogs attacked the car purely because they are feral, nothing to do with smell but I definitely think I can smell something coming from your way, maybe you should try to stop dribbling

• Like 2

Why is animal cruelty the center of this story?

Could it be because a DOG was shot dead in the street ? whistling.gif

Exactly. "dead" is the keyword. If the shitty dog was shot dead, it can't be cruelty because the dog did not suffer. Congrats to the young man.

"Meanwhile...hundreds of cases of farangs being stabbed, beaten, shot, and thrown off of high rise condos and hotels are going uninvestigated..."

Where did you get that bit of bloody nonsense from?

Not worried about the dog, much more worried about the next time he is upset at some pedestrian or another driver

over a perceived slight and he gets out and shoots them. The guy obviously has issues.

• Like 1

I hate to see cruelty to animals (and people) but this country really does have a stray dog problem and it's disgraceful. Twice I had dogs run infront of my car whilst driving at speed. Both times the dogs were ok, but it ended up causing damage to my car - once causing an accident with another car. I've seen packs of dogs terrorize children and not too mention diseases.

Just get rid of them all through mandatory sterilization and problems like this will stop

Edited by Time Traveller
  • Like 2

O kay shooting a dog in public is not an good idea,,he needs to be punished,,,,On the other hand if the owners of all the mangy soi dogs had some brains and decency to look after their mutts and keep them of the road then their would be no reason for people to be angry and shoot some of the dangerous soi dogs.

• Like 2

O kay shooting a dog in public is not an good idea,,he needs to be punished,,,,On the other hand if the owners of all the mangy soi dogs had some brains and decency to look after their mutts and keep them of the road then their would be no reason for people to be angry and shoot some of the dangerous soi dogs.

Soi dogs do not have owners, normally they are just stray dogs, wild in fact and need to be put down

Why do they make less of an effort to capture killers of people, tourists for example?

Just shows the level of respect they have for the farang, when an pursuing an animals killer becomes more important.

Why don't they just kidnap some Burmese or Laos immigrants and charge them with the murder?

Everyone knows a Thai person would never hurt a dog.

Maybe they are people who live in the area and are kept awake at night by them.

The so called animal lovers on the net would soon complain if it was them.

Animal lovers here ? How many Thais have you seen walking their dogs instead of just locking them up 24 hours a day ? I've seen 4 people walk their dogs in 10 years.

And why does the title say 'police hunt' when the article says they are urging police to act ? Another rubbish piece of journalism.

Another rubbish post. Most of the soi dog haters on here came long after the dogs did. They move into an area where the dogs are and then complain because the dogs do what they do. If ya got the balls or the guts take your vitriolic anger out on those that deserve it. The owners not the dogs. Then again you weak wanna-be's would much rather take out your anger on an animal that couldn't strike back than the actual person responsible. Plonker

cheesy.gif

Wow nice post.

Soi dogs have owners ?

Dogs live longer than people ?

People are more likely to strike back than dogs ?

Soi dogs are only in certain places and stay only stay there for their whole lives ? cheesy.gif

rodney_trotter_300.jpg

Yes

No but they were normally there before the people who whine about them

Most soi dogs I have seen &lt;deleted&gt; themselves if you even make a loud noise they have been flogged that many times

Well as they aren't wolves most dogs will stay near where they get feed (see 1) so yes. What are they nomads?

Goose...

Why is animal cruelty the center of this story? It should be the discharging of a firearm in a public place, regardless of whether a dog was shot or not. Thailand really needs to get it's priorities straight. The next time this brain dead moron fires a gun it might be into some other person. This guy is DANGEROUS and a public menace. Find him and lock him up ASAP.

Thailand also has a stray dog and cat problem that needs to be addressed. The longer they wait to address this problem, the worse the problem will become. I suppose they will wait for a pack of dogs to attack some child or tourist before even considering action.

Animal cruelty is quite rightly the centre of this story. A life was cruelly and painfully taken. Yes, dogs are sentient beings and it's criminal the way so many people are blind to this.

Thailand does NOT have a problem with stray dogs, it has a problem with Thai people who want a dog for a short time and then throw it away. NOT the dogs' fault.

• Like 1

This was the CCTV footage of the incident on the news:

That appears to me simply as the dogs seeing the car approach, defend, continue and off their patch. In fact, once the driver travelled so far, as displayed in the video, the dogs retreated. To stop and then shoot back at a dog, be it a soi or personally owned dog that has retreated, is beyond any care concerning responsibility pertaining to life and freedom. The guy (alleged guy) got out of the car and killed the dog in the video with a shot/s - that is fact!

>deleted< him on all counts! Bastard.

Did we watch the same video?

The dogs weren't 'defending' anything. They were attacking.

I saw a pack of dogs run into the road to confront a passing car. One even ran in front of the car as it was moving.

God knows what would have happened had it been a kid on a motorbike.

The shooting was unnecessary but those dogs had to be dealt with, one way or another. Before they hurt someone.

Edited by H1w4yR1da
  • Like 1