Bangkok bus conductor accused of pushing child off bus

webfact

I was asked once to take a Downs Syndrome child home from school in my car.

I was driving along when suddenly i felt a hard thud" on the back of my head and was quite painful. I looked down and saw one of the kid's shoes on the front seat. I turned around and asked her to please not do that.

I continued driving and less than a minute later...."whack", the other shoe nearly took of my left ear. It was a very stressful journey and just want to say that, even though I always treat handicapped people well and don't condone the action in the OP, they can be more than a handful at times!

40 years ago I was travelling early morning to work on a district line train on the London Underground. A downs syndrome man probably in his mid 20s for no reason suddenly decided he did not like the male commuter standing next to him. First the downs syndrome guy become aggressive followed by pushing and slapping the other passenger hard in the face. Myself and some other passengers pulled the victim behind us and shielded him. I can remember it was a scary moment.

I do know that people born with severe downs syndrome can have violent tendencies and are extremely strong. I personally would not like to become involved in any altercations with them.

Watched the video on Thai TV news of the boy giving a statement to the police after the incident but nothing was shown what happened during the incident. I would not like to say who was in the wrong in this case. The questions should be asked is why did the lad persistently not have his fare money each time he traveled on the bus and why was he not accompanied by his guardian or an adult as obviously the lad requires supervision.

• Like 1

For all you calling the woman a bitch (and in writing no less) just to let you know I was sentenced to 12 months Prison (suspended) and 10,000 baht fine for calling a girl a bitch here in Chiang Mai

translated it means prostitute according to the court documents which they used Google as the official english to thai translation

So while this lady may never read your posts calling her that if she did not only could she sue your ass the thai government will pay for her to do it

Try getting a decent lawyer before opening your mouth next time

Thanks for that Smart Ass comment

For all you calling the woman a bitch (and in writing no less) just to let you know I was sentenced to 12 months Prison (suspended) and 10,000 baht fine for calling a girl a bitch here in Chiang Mai

translated it means prostitute according to the court documents which they used Google as the official english to thai translation

So while this lady may never read your posts calling her that if she did not only could she sue your ass the thai government will pay for her to do it

I think you were done. I just typed "bitch" and "prostitute" into google translate and it came up with two completely different words.

My daughter was taken to court for calling another girl a "pathetic bitch" in a text message. They initially wanted 20,000 to settle out of court, she ended up being fined 500 baht.

Initially the %$##@@ wanted 5000 baht I refused then we had the Police interview and it jumped to 15,000 baht I refuse that $#%%^^ WAS not going to get 1 baht from me so she prosecuted and because I thought it was such a joke that I pleaded guilty and never saw a judge I was sentenced in absentia and 10,000 baht fine and 12 months the good thing the $#%%^ never got one baht from me :)

And yes I was probably done if it were to happen again I would fight it but the penalty was 2 years in jail if I lost

She is a BITCH, now sue my arse, I am in the UK do you want my address, because the meaning of BITCH in my country, is far from the Thai Shit version

Yeah you can spout off all ya like while out the country mate LOL

Yesterday a guy driving a motorcyle passed me while another car was coming in the opposite lane. I thought for sure the SOB was going to end up a bug on the front of the other car. The other car swerved to miss the contsct. As the mb went by he lost his hat. The mb was pissed at me gave me the finger twice and then proceded for the next few kilometers to drive slow and swerve in front of me. I thought it was great he lost his hat and was laughing.

Can I sue him for the finger.

Pussy

She is a BITCH, now sue my arse, I am in the UK do you want my address, because the meaning of BITCH in my country, is far from the Thai Shit version

Yeah you can spout off all ya like while out the country mate LOL

I have also called many a women more than that whilst I have been in Thailand, in English and Thai as well, I speak Thai and English, and believe me, they call us more than that in their own language,