Is it Me, My Computer , or What ?

Gonzo the Face

I signed in this afternoon to see what was going on. The little red marking showed that I had 2 likes for something I posted. I clicked on it , as I usually do in this instance, and a message came back saying I Don't Have Permission to see that.. What Goes....... Couldn't have been anything I said as I had yet to say anything..... ???????????????

Anyone else have a problem like this ???????????

G

• Like 1

I get that message sometimes, "You do not have permission" then I forget about it for a bit and magic, I can do what they told me I do not have permission for or I find out it was already done.

So meditate for a few minutes and try again.

Edit: I get the "You do not have permission..." but not for anything about "likes" since that info in not on my radar.

Edited by Dante99

Are you sure you were still signed in?

Sometimes in a middle of a session I get mysteriously signed out and don't realize till I try to answer or post a new thread.

Are you sure the likes were meant for you whistling.gif

No I'm logged in of would not get my messages or likes at all....... certainly do not get anyone elses.

Jus checked and still

no permission to do that

I don't get a notice when someone "likes" one of my posts. What are you complaining about? biggrin.png

Maybe no-one ever does it.

tongue.png

But seriously, don't you get notifications in the "bar" at the top?

I mean you and Chuck seem to have a lovefest of likes half the time.

wink.png

Yes it's you....your computer....and the dreaded or what......don't question authority....

Those things seem to glitch out from time to time....try an aluminum foil hat.....

Edited by pgrahmm