Name Change.

baboon

Baboon's a great name. Why change? :D

If it's not possible, how about holding an auction for it :D . You could PM the highest bidder your password ....Hey we could start a whole new Forum just for that; that would give the mods a nightmare keeping track of who is who :D .....joking of course :o

If it's not possible, how about holding an auction for it :D . You could PM the highest bidder your password ....Hey we could start a whole new Forum just for that; that would give the mods a nightmare keeping track of who is who :D .....joking of course :o

Sorry, you have already over 200 posts. If we should change your name all pointers to your previous name/posts will be a bit confusing.

Stay with your current name!

Cheers

George

Fair enough lads. Orangutang or Gorilla are out of the question then. :D:D

Sorry, you have already over 200 posts. If we should change your name all pointers to your previous name/posts will be a bit confusing.

Stay with your current name!

Cheers

George

Fair enough lads. Orangutang or Gorilla are out of the question then. :D:D

Yeah but we can all call you a monkeys arse if you want :D:D

Sorry people, but my name of baboon was an error when I registered wit Tv. Is there any way I can change it? Please be gentle, I know nothing about computers.

We could just call you Babs, but then maybe not, it was just a thought.... just a touch better than a'monkeys arse', but then again....

Good Luck

Moss