Phuket shaman faces charges he raped girl, 13

Lite Beer

Phuket shaman faces charges he raped girl, 13

1421989054_1.jpg

PHUKET: A notorious Patong shaman was arrested in Phang Nga Thursday morning (Jan 22) to face allegations that he raped a 13-year-old girl last year.

Police arrested Wasu Kumprayune 45 in Kokloy, Phang Nga with a warrant of arrest from Phuket court that was issued back on November 14. According to Lt Col Suthichai Tienpo, The shaman was known for using his home on Pisitkoranee Rd in Patong to receive visitors – mostly women – who came to him for fortune-telling, blessings for charm and casting spells to attract men.

In early November, Wasu saw the 13-year-old come to his house with her mother, Lt Col Suthichai said. Wasu allegedy told the mother that the young girl needed to go through to blessing ritual to increase her fortunes and allegedly sent the mother out to the market to buy some offerings before he could enter into a trance.

When the mother came back, she allegedly saw Wasu on top of the frightened topless little girl.

Wasu's alleged misconducts was well-known to locals who came to his services and many said they believed it was part of his ritual – to do more than just touch the believers.

The mother, whose name is being withheld because the case involves a minor, filed a police report at Kathu Police Station and accused the Wasu of raping her 13-year-old girl daughter.

Wasu was charged with rape or attempted rape of an underage victim and is currently being held at Kathu station without bail.

Source: http://www.thephuketnews.com/phuket-shaman-faces-charges-he-raped-girl-13-50694.php

tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2015-01-23

Hey, are Thai prisons similar to those in the States

- in that prisoners convicted of rape or child abuse are themselves raped and abused before being stabbed and beaten to death on the floor of a prison lavatory?

One can dream.

ehhh ..... do not drop da soap .

• Like 1

let me get this straight, the mother took her teenage girl seeking magic that would attract men presumably wealthy men to her daughter,perhaps getting financial benefit also, then the witch doctor (assumedly with money) becomes attracted to her.

?????????

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

This is a guy who I am sure has done this before . Tell his female clients that they will be spiritually uplifted if they take of their cloths and do other things

One born every minute

Ha ha , there once was a guy in Seattle. he had an add in some papers for participants in a medical experiment. He would pay $10 for a successful outcome. He studied body temp changes at the exact moment of orgasm. let your imagination fill in the details. He was arrested because he would, at least initially, wear a white coat impersonating a Dr. That is against the law. 55555 not only in LOS.

let me get this straight, the mother took her teenage girl seeking magic that would attract men presumably wealthy men to her daughter,perhaps getting financial benefit also, then the witch doctor (assumedly with money) becomes attracted to her.

?????????

Locals knew of his activities and mother leaves her daughter alone there,beggers belief.

This is a story of the world we living in now and all our human past. All religions use people for their own benefits; money and power over individuals. As long people refuse to think on their own, it will happen again and again.

Answer the question: what you mean by this statement called brainwash?

Shaman.......let me see, did we have that in Europe like 400 years ago or so? Could that be an indication of a civilizations development in certain aspects?

Oh! wait there are still people in the west who worship some poop guy and thinks there is a guy with a big beard in the heavens who takes care of everything....

No, not necessarily worship, just having faith and live by the teachings and morals handed down over the centuries. This enables most of us to have principles by which to live and the understanding of how to treat others and not mock someone's religion or beliefs. Just a few of the things that you are sadly lacking.

Shaman.......let me see, did we have that in Europe like 400 years ago or so? Could that be an indication of a civilizations development in certain aspects?

Oh! wait there are still people in the west who worship some poop guy and thinks there is a guy with a big beard in the heavens who takes care of everything....

No, not necessarily worship, just having faith and live by the teachings and morals handed down over the centuries. This enables most of us to have principles by which to live and the understanding of how to treat others and not mock someone's religion or beliefs. Just a few of the things that you are sadly lacking.

Every organized religion should be mocked on every single opportunity. I live by the rules of Buddha and Buddha resented organized religions. Now if a person is convinced living a life in peace, love and harmony and following the guidelines in his religion without going over the top going to the temples or worshiping statues, Galleon figures, that is all ok by me, but when it is out of control like with the Catholic Church or the Islam, it is not acceptable and should be mocked and ridiculed at every opportunity.

Like the Lord Buddha once said (in short): A patient of a doctor who gets a prescription to get medicine takes the prescription home, puts the prescription on a pedestal and prays to it five times a day. Sadly this patient missed the whole point of course; by taking the medicine he could get well, but choose not to. Instead he starts praying to the prescription and going around to his friends and neighbors explaining how good this doctor and his prescription is, all the while not taking the medicine himself.

• Like 1

Every organized religion should be mocked on every single opportunity. I live by the rules of Buddha and Buddha resented organized religions. Now if a person is convinced living a life in peace, love and harmony and following the guidelines in his religion without going over the top going to the temples or worshiping statues, Galleon figures, that is all ok by me, but when it is out of control like with the Catholic Church or the Islam, it is not acceptable and should be mocked and ridiculed at every opportunity.

Like the Lord Buddha once said (in short): A patient of a doctor who gets a prescription to get medicine takes the prescription home, puts the prescription on a pedestal and prays to it five times a day. Sadly this patient missed the whole point of course; by taking the medicine he could get well, but choose not to. Instead he starts praying to the prescription and going around to his friends and neighbors explaining how good this doctor and his prescription is, all the while not taking the medicine himself.

This is getting off the subject but I will respond.

It's always a delicate subject, religion but one who has some sort of spiritual learning should always show respect for another's belief, regardless. Has Buddhism taught you to be disrespectful and mocking of the faith of others, be it the two you have listed or others not mentioned. Just as you may feel Buddhism is perfect for you and offers all you need in your spiritual life, so others feel the same about their religion.

From my understanding Buddhism is a religion which teaches people to 'live and let live'. Is there any evidence to show that Buddhists have been taught to interfere and mock others? From what I have read, Buddhists do not regard the existence of other religions as a hindrance, yet you apparently do. Not very tolerant or respectful of you.

This is getting off the subject but I will respond.

It's always a delicate subject, religion but one who has some sort of spiritual learning should always show respect for another's belief, regardless. Has Buddhism taught you to be disrespectful and mocking of the faith of others, be it the two you have listed or others not mentioned. Just as you may feel Buddhism is perfect for you and offers all you need in your spiritual life, so others feel the same about their religion.

From my understanding Buddhism is a religion which teaches people to 'live and let live'. Is there any evidence to show that Buddhists have been taught to interfere and mock others? From what I have read, Buddhists do not regard the existence of other religions as a hindrance, yet you apparently do. Not very tolerant or respectful of you.

I never said I was a Buddhist, which is another perversion of the original enlightened persons teaching, I said I lived by the rules of Buddha.