German court upholds man's right to pee standing up

webfact

I live in Thailand and whenever I pee at home I sit down. When not at home I usually sit to pee in a shopping centre or friends' homes if the seat is clean. I do this because I have never forgotten the comic sign I once saw in a public toilet which read " The Management's aim is to keep these toilets clean, so your aim will help us"!

I dont beleive on word,,, I bet you piss all over toilet seats ,as I do. I even pissed all over the BIB when they tried to get me to piss in a bottle.

Yes and sure German marble is porus,, And nothing stinks more than a German autobahn cafe/rastplatz, Toilet So i can realy understand the problem Especialy after I have pissed all over the seats

I do not know why it is so hard for some men to aim inside the toilet or at least stand closer.

The shape of the opening at the tip (or wherever) varies, so some people produce a spray instead of a tight jet. Additionally, the direction is not always the same, and can vary with the force with which the urine is expelled.

Peeing standing up is not the smartest thing to do. I still do it, but I am conflicted about it. I mean nobody can see you usually, so why not just sit down and keep all the piss in the pot? At least that is what I think, as I stand there making all that noise.

Not all seats are well designed. Many allow urine to pass between the seat and the rim.

What the flick? It's got nothing to do with his "cultural norm". If he damaged it, he should pay for it.

The crazy judge is essentially saying that the defendant should only pay for damage he inflicted if he did so while doing something outside of normal. Is he saying this dirty man experienced fair wear and tear....to a marble floor, from urine?????

I do wonder, though, how urine splashes can damage marble, as well as wonder at the chap who didn't clean up after himself.

Bizarre.

Can I offer a thought?

I notice the judge mentions "domestication". Was the landlord a female? Has the judge recently been badgered by his wife about putting the seat down.

It appears that this judge is in some way against males being slowly turned into domestic pets by females. Perhaps he is an aficionado of Gor.

Perhaps he has run into this plaintiff before.

• Like 1

What the flick? It's got nothing to do with his "cultural norm". If he damaged it, he should pay for it.

The crazy judge is essentially saying that the defendant should only pay for damage he inflicted if he did so while doing something outside of normal. Is he saying this dirty man experienced fair wear and tear....to a marble floor, from urine?????

I do wonder, though, how urine splashes can damage marble, as well as wonder at the chap who didn't clean up after himself.

Bizarre.

If my memory is still working, I seem to have read that marble is porous and can take on stains. If you have an accident and spill red wine it

can permanently stain the marble

THEREFORE it follows that if the German sprinkled when he tinkled the urine would soak into the marble. So the German was innocent and the

landlord was an idiot for using marble in an unsuitable place. clap2.gifclap2.gif

Ah, ok, put like that I scan see where the judge was coming from...I'll take back my previous words. Thanks.

• Like 1

Bizarre.

Can I offer a thought?

I notice the judge mentions "domestication". Was the landlord a female? Has the judge recently been badgered by his wife about putting the seat down.

It appears that this judge is in some way against males being slowly turned into domestic pets by females. Perhaps he is an aficionado of Gor.

Perhaps he has run into this plaintiff before.

Sounds reasonable, and along with Travelman's post, makes me rethink my initial kneejerk reaction.

The report is misleading.

Edited by Seastallion

Men only sit in a bathroom for one reason.

Except a thai toilet. I do both numbers standing. I cannot possibly squat, so I spread my legs, leverage my body with my hands on both walls...and do an aerial bombing.

If I am lucky, I hit ground zero, and not my drawers. Usually hit about one oclock.

The shape of the opening at the tip (or wherever) varies, so some people produce a spray instead of a tight jet. Additionally, the direction is not always the same, and can vary with the force with which the urine is expelled.

Too much information.

Peeing standing up is not the smartest thing to do. I still do it, but I am conflicted about it. I mean nobody can see you usually, so why not just sit down and keep all the piss in the pot? At least that is what I think, as I stand there making all that noise.

Indeed, deep ponderings whilst performing the foul deed.
  • Like 1

Not cleaning up after missing the pissoir is now "normal"????

Filt

No, "Not cleaning up after missing the pissoir..." is not normal for some people, but I would guess it is normal for others. Fortunately, the law does not yet cover area. I say "fortunately", because if the current trend continues in many countries, the elite few who achieve political power will, sooner or later,decide all of your activities, and you will have no choice!

You think this is far-fetched? Just a few examples: in Saudi Arabia, women aren't allowed to drive; in most western countries, if the wife doesn't go out and work, for whatever reason, in a divorce, she gets a half (or more) of whatever the family accumulated; in China, the state decides the size of your family; in many countries, the government decides what you may do in the privacy of your bedroom!

I apologize for my rant, but I feel that in most cases, governments stick it to the masses, and we certainly don't need laws telling us how to use the toilet in out homes!

I have to admit to peeing sitting down when at home. This attempt at 'domestication,' from an American wife, offended, when it was suggested at the time. It's good sport when you aim from 6 feet and nary a drop hits the floor. Once I realized that, for all my efforts at containment, I was inadvertently splashing and she didn't enjoy cleaning, I gave it a go and the sky did not fall in. I tend not to sit down in public loos, though, since the bugger in front of me, often a youngster who aims in the general direction and misses, has hosed down the whole cubicle.

Are you a squeezer or a shaker? If you shake off those droplets, where are they landing? Not good if its the bloke standing next to you, or the bathroom wall tiles.

A Stephen King observation in one of his thrillers...

'Don't matter how you swing and dance, two drops always hit your pants'. whistling.gif

I do not know why it is so hard for some men to aim inside the toilet or at least stand closer.

If the imbecile tenant had bought a toilet mat it would have stopped the problem

Just pee in the shower, no need to aim at all.

Kitchen sinks are popular choices, too.

If the imbecile tenant had bought a toilet mat it would have stopped the problem

Yes mate thats what they all do over here in Thailand Piss in the shower and in some cases sit in the shower, Wash it away after 100% true

Kitchen sinks are popular choices, too.

Sure many a time,reps on the road in Germany only being able to afford a room without shower,always piss in the sink

Better to pee standing than to live on your knees.

Whether you are a squeezer or a shaker - the last drop always goes in your pants.

Speaking of "domestication" - it would be much easier to teach girls to pee standing up.

Do they have female Judges in Germany? What is their view on the topic?

If this is World News - I must be a World Celebrity every single day, many times a day!

Watch out for News about my Night life!.

Edited by ABCer