name me a condo in pattaya for around 1M, need a good deal.

i could just be tempted to spend around 1 mill thb on a condo. just to stay in and rent it to few friends while im not here i have friends come to pattaya very regularly. where is best place in pattaya to buy right now for size / service fees per year / location / swimming pool and ammenities etc

any advice .

If you add 350k I have a new condo for sale 1br unit 35 sqm, in foreign ownership. Price has been reduced from 1.7 to 1.35 mill. Jomtien area. But I already have potential buyers looking this week. Pm if interested.

Edited by balo
  • Like 1

Sorry. Definately not jomtien area i do not like the place to be honest though i would venture as far as view talay. If i find somwhere i like i may just take the plunge at least for somewhere to call my own and rent to friends and family plus a small investment for my daughter when she hits 17 year old. By the way what are visa rules based on condo ownership.

In Pattaya you will probably not find anything for 1MB that a normal human would want to live in. You could try the likes of Nirun, but rather you than me.

Go to Jomtien and you will find places for 1MB though I doubt you will find a good one in a VT building, even VT1 which is pretty down-market: they are simply too much in demand.

For something nice at 1MB you will have to do a lot of legwork and will need to find a desperate vendor. But they do exist and they will probably be increasing in numbers.

One thing's for sure: you will have to get off your ar*e and not rely on information gleaned for free on forums. Would I tell you about a bargain 1MB condo if I knew of one? Of course I would.

• Like 1

well what im thinking is.....i dont really care about buying a condo but if i can clinch a deal i will. if someone in patttaya has a condo up for 1.7 i will offer him 1m , up to him if he needs the rent because there are plenty out there who want to sell up at a loss. so as the same as any agent i will do the same , make an offer and if i get a deal then happy days , if i dont i dont ......

easy come easy go. its business.

• Like 1

there are very very few condo's for 1M in pattaya, so no one is going to tell you on here where it is, you will have to do the leg work, make sure the divorce is through before you buy.

yes thats if and only if i buy one, if and only if i divorce then the papers will definately be in company name . as i said , if theres someone looking for a quick sale then its an option, if not then nothing lost .

Edited by dirtycash

went to nova in wongamat today , some guys looking 2.2 m for a 44 sqm condo, i was there 6 years ago when they were new and they were selling for less than that !!! are people really that simple to think they can up the price what they paid for it 6 years ago ? nova was buzzing 6 years ago but now its like a ghost town up there.

well what im thinking is.....i dont really care about buying a condo but if i can clinch a deal i will. if someone in patttaya has a condo up for 1.7 i will offer him 1m , up to him if he needs the rent because there are plenty out there who want to sell up at a loss. so as the same as any agent i will do the same , make an offer and if i get a deal then happy days , if i dont i dont ......

easy come easy go. its business.

When you wake up from that deep sleep call me and if you can double your money may be something available. Sorry we sold the last 110sqm penthouse suite with amazing seaviews in the centre of Pattaya last week for THB 1 mil

• Like 1

went to nova in wongamat today , some guys looking 2.2 m for a 44 sqm condo, i was there 6 years ago when they were new and they were selling for less than that !!! are people really that simple to think they can up the price what they paid for it 6 years ago ? nova was buzzing 6 years ago but now its like a ghost town up there.

In other words, what youre saying is that capital gain on condos is a dream in Thailand?

In Australia people have made small fortunes on houses over the past 8 years but high rise condo places are very risky.

Dodgey tenants, small rooms,cheap fittings, fires and crime.

Never buy a condo unless you like living like a rabbit.

In other words, what youre saying is that capital gain on condos is a dream in Thailand?

In Australia people have made small fortunes on houses over the past 8 years but high rise condo places are very risky.

Another Internet expert .

People in Australia in condo market made just as much gain as people in house market.

I sold my condo less than a year ago, in the city Center which I owned for 11 years with aud 1 000 000 profit.

Want to tell me again about risky or rabbits?

And by the way it was solidly rented for entire time bringing in aud $3000 per month, vacant for may be 2 weeks in 11 year period.

• Like 1

you knew it was 2.2m before you went, and you already had views about Nova / the prices..

Why bother going and wasting your's / the owner's time ?

or are you a time waster ?

You really need to keep looking, looking and looking until you find someone desperate for the quick cash. A friend of mine bought a studio condo in Chiang Mai for 350,000 baht, but he had to look at over 100 places before he found that guy who really needed the cash immediately. This was in 2009.

• Like 1

You really need to keep looking, looking and looking until you find someone desperate for the quick cash. A friend of mine bought a studio condo in Chiang Mai for 350,000 baht, but he had to look at over 100 places before he found that guy who really needed the cash immediately. This was in 2009.

exactly , a mate sold his last year for half the price he paid for it 10 years ago. saying that it was in nurin .

exactly , a mate sold his last year for half the price he paid for it 10 years ago. saying that it was in nurin .

Really?

The prices in Nurin condo have at least doubled over the last few years not halved

Your mate is talking bullshit as are you

Don't forget to take your lunch out the fridge

Remember today is a school day

there are very very few condo's for 1M in pattaya, so no one is going to tell you on here where it is, you will have to do the leg work, make sure the divorce is through before you buy.

yes thats if and only if i buy one, if and only if i divorce then the papers will definately be in company name . as i said , if theres someone looking for a quick sale then its an option, if not then nothing lost .

Lots of 'ifs' and also as most of your threads, complicated and continuous

I think you can buy cheap rooms in Pattaya plaza condotel under 1 mill , other side of Sukhumvit. Building is from 1994 so one of the oldest that was built. But still way better than Nirun.

Another Internet expert .

People in Australia in condo market made just as much gain as people in house market.

I sold my condo less than a year ago, in the city Center which I owned for 11 years with aud 1 000 000 profit.

Want to tell me again about risky or rabbits?

And by the way it was solidly rented for entire time bringing in aud $3000 per month, vacant for may be 2 weeks in 11 year period.

yea yea we hear you , we belive you too clap2.gif

• Like 1

Even in 2009 I doubt you got very much in CM for that money, I will take a guess and say it was either PP condos, SR Complex or Lanna Nakkon, which to be fair is the bottom end of the market.

None of those. It has a Thai script only name and I can never remember what the Thas call it. It was a 33 sq. meter studio located on the Canal Road opposite the (newish) Fine Thanks. He sold it last year at a firesale price. I think he got 550,000 for it. He became the guy that desperately needed cash.