Hooters opening in Pattaya!

MZurf

On 7/23/2017 at 1:17 PM, Techno Viking said:

Do not care for happy hour yet ask if it is still the same, How bizarre.

happy hour included discounted food items, in your anxiousness to pick holes in old post, how bizarre you did not grasp that

1 hour ago, NanLaew said:

Well, stay home and make your own for free.

While you're at it, see if you can get some skimpy shorts and a tight singlet for Mrs fforest to complete the balloon chasing dream experience.

No I would rather go to the Beer Garden and buy their Cheese Nachos for 89 Baht and a beer....Then

walk by Hooters and look at their girls for free...And

have a good laugh as you smugly eat your 799 Baht Cheese Nacho Special from Hooters....

Edited by fforest1

53 minutes ago, fforest1 said:

No I would rather go to the Beer Garden and buy their Cheese Nachos for 89 Baht and a beer....Then

have a good laugh as you smugly eat your 799 Baht Cheese Nacho Special from Hooters....

Why not go to the Beer Garden and Hooters on different nights? Beer garden for a beer and maybe a bite to eat and on another night Hooters for just a jug of beer? and then a third night a beer at the Hilton? Some of us can do.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, SheungWan said:

Why not go to the Beer Garden and Hooters on different nights? Beer garden for a beer and maybe a bite to eat and on another night Hooters for just a jug of beer? and then a third night a beer at the Hilton? Some of us can do.

Made that case last year in a discussion w/ /u/balo:

On 2/1/2016 at 2:51 PM, balo said:

I think I just spend my 500 baht in a real gourmet restaurant, plenty of options in Pattaya.

On 2/1/2016 at 6:23 PM, JSixpack said:

I did that too. But a couple days later I opened my wallet and discovered that lo! I had another 500 baht. Which I proceeded to spend in Hooters on beer (got the 2-for-1) & excellent pub grub. Views were good, too.

Hooters I can watch anytime on internet for free.

On 2/1/2016 at 6:23 PM, JSixpack said:

Have you checked w/ your wife/ gf and the Ministry of Information and Communication Technology (MICT) about this practice? They all cool?

6 hours ago, fforest1 said:

You been talking about the Beer Garden for more than a year now:

On 2/1/2016 at 10:45 PM, fforest1 said:

The beer garden has reasonable prices...

Every thing at Hooters is top dollar....

I think we've all got the point now that you can't afford Hooters or the ferry, so why continue to whinge?

1 hour ago, JSixpack said:

You been talking about the Beer Garden for more than a year now:

I think we've all got the point now that you can't afford Hooters or the ferry, so why continue to whinge?

Well, stay home and make your own for free.

While you're at it, see if you can get some skimpy shorts and a tight singlet for Mrs fforest to complete the balloon chasing dream experience.

Well this post had to be responded to,don't you think?

Whinge is to strong of a word...I was just offering Hooters

and the ferry some practical business advice..FOR FREE... 

On 7/26/2017 at 8:00 PM, fforest1 said:

I was just offering Hooters

and the ferry some practical business advice..FOR FREE...

Nobody needs that "advice." People know what their own spending comfort levels are. Cheese nachos are found at a number of places around town. So are hamburgers, beer, etc.

The difference is that nobody cares if you eat & drink at the Beer Garden or take the bus to Hua Hin. But you care SO awfully much about those who patronize Hooters or take the ferry. Why is that? Me, I don't live in a penthouse but don't resent or envy those who do. Up 2 them, in finest Pattaya tradition.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, JSixpack said:

Nobody needs that "advice." People know what their own spending comfort levels are. Cheese nachos are found at a number of places around town. So are hamburgers, beer, etc.

The difference is that nobody cares if you eat & drink at the Beer Garden or take the bus to Hua Hin. But you care SO awfully much about those who patronize Hooters or take the ferry. Why is that? Me, I don't live in a penthouse but don't resent or envy those who do. Up 2 them, in finest Pattaya tradition.

I should be charging 500 dollars a hour to Hooters and the ferry for all the

free advice I have given then.....Hey I will only be charging 250 dollars a hour to you J 6pack for advice I give....

Edited by fforest1

• 2 months later...
7 minutes ago, Antimacy said:

Are these girls pretties that are nornal or are they just coyotes. It’s hard to meet a hot girl in pattaya thats not a hooker. Would be nice to meet a couple lol

Why don't you just go there and check it out. Assuming you are anywhere near Thailand that is.

• Haha 1

• 5 months later...
3 minutes ago, JSixpack said:

Yes ma'am. But each to his own, eh. Pattaya provides. Main point is that the Hooters quick death predictions and our Economists' claims to superior marketing prescience are proven the usual nonsense.

One swallow doesn't make spring, and because a certain branch from a multinational isn't profitable doesn't mean it will be closed before the lease has ended, which you should know as you consider yourself a knowledgeable economist.

Edited by janclaes47

On 10/14/2016 at 6:32 AM, bkk6060 said:

Rip off joint with very unfriendly staff.  Why go?

Indeed. Why come to Thailand to go do American Bad food franchises of any kind. Such places are for the culinary and culturally illiterate and the unadventourous.  Also popular with visiting Indians and some Arabs for whom such places are a novelty. 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

Sure, mostly non adventurous tourists who are afraid and have no clue.

Might as well come here and go to Mc'Donald's every night for dinner. 

Hooters here and in BKK are over priced tourist traps.

Missed the point completely.

13 hours ago, JSixpack said:

Yes ma'am. But each to his own, eh. Pattaya provides. Main point is that the Hooters quick death predictions and our Economists' claims to superior marketing prescience are proven the usual nonsense.

Understood the point completely.

My work is done here.

....until the next time the Hooters opening in Pattaya! thread drops to page 3.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, NanLaew said:

Missed the point completely.

Understood the point completely.

My work is done here.

....until the next time the Hooters opening in Pattaya! thread drops to page 3.

HAHA, the point of what?

Happy it is doing well but it is indeed an overpriced tourist trap.

But if you can't see it, go enjoy the $30 basket of deep fried wings I don't care.....

• Like 1

21 hours ago, SheungWan said:

Please do tell us where your own goodself and others of the culturally literate and adventurous type in Pattaya go to. Soi Honey perhaps?

Soi Honey is for the tourists,same as Hooters,the poon is for us upmarket and knowledgeable residents......:clap2:

• Like 2

On 3/28/2018 at 2:53 PM, bkk6060 said:

HAHA, the point of what?

Happy it is doing well but it is indeed an overpriced tourist trap.

But if you can't see it, go enjoy the $30 basket of deep fried wings I don't care.....

Still missing the point

...TOTALLY.

• 6 months later...

Hooters Pattaya has gone Crazy! Unlimited Drinks (selected) for 1 hour for only 350++. House Spirits and Chang Draught Beer Daily 

With ++ 410 Baht.....

Chang Draft Beer, House pour spirits,Soft drinks,Coffee,Fruit Juice,Water.....

43708032_1181113735372122_2593992837548736512_n.jpg

• Haha 1