Hooters opening in Pattaya!

MZurf

5 minutes ago, balo said:

Only people with money to waste visit Hooters. Thats what they are hoping for , tourists with fat wallets. 

only people with too little money make judgmental remarks about other peoples spending habits.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, HooHaa said:

only people with too little money make judgmental remarks about other peoples spending habits.

No we are just trying to protect people from themselves...lol

Edited by fforest1

2 hours ago, HooHaa said:

If I were a millionaire I would still pay 250 baht for my fish'n'chips around the corner of Hooters. And as a bonus you can look at more attractive girls than working at Hooters.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, janclaes47 said:

I can not imagine how a pair of tits could increase the value of a meal, must be very naive people who think it does.

Well in a sex starved country I see how Hooters could work...

But

In Pattaya.....Its kind of like taking sand to the beach....

Edited by fforest1
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, janclaes47 said:

I can not imagine how a pair of tits could increase the value of a meal, must be very naive people who think it does.

5 hours ago, notamember said:

works for beer in go-go's........

Indeed.

7 hours ago, SheungWan said:
14 hours ago, janclaes47 said:

13 hours ago, notamember said:

works for beer in go-go's........

Indeed.

The difference is, to a gogo I go to see bare boobs, and and because I have to consume something and am in party mode already, I will take that beer at a 50% premium to next door with it.

To restaurant I go to eat, and because there are some with covered boobs walking around, doesn't increase the value of my food by 300%

• Like 2

4 hours ago, janclaes47 said:

The difference is, to a gogo I go to see bare boobs, and and because I have to consume something and am in party mode already, I will take that beer at a 50% premium to next door with it.

To restaurant I go to eat, and because there are some with covered boobs walking around, doesn't increase the value of my food by 300%

Please try not to impose the priorities of your shopping list on those of others.

Edited by SheungWan
  • Like 1

On 17/07/2017 at 1:09 PM, bkk6060 said:

I have generally found the girls there to be unfriendly and stuck up.  At least in Bangkok several are prospective models.  Working the auto shows and such.  Don't find higher prices and bad attitudes my cup of tea.

What the.....? All the chicks at Hooters in BKK I've seen are nothing to get excited over.

Does this look like a good value to anyone? 799 Baht....

Cheese Nachos with nothing else on them cost next to nothing to make....And this is a special offer at a special price??  

20108287_883340215149477_828219633943693727_n.jpg

Edited by fforest1

7 hours ago, fforest1 said:

Cheese Nachos with nothing else on them cost next to nothing to make....And this is a special offer at a special price??  

If a "short time" is included yes.............:cheesy:

On 15/07/2017 at 8:40 AM, notamember said:

been away for 2 months working, so knowing things change fast in Pattaya i called hooters to see if all was the same

spoke in Thai to a lady who answered

Happy hour, ribs, wings, beers etc until 6pm? same deal as three months ago?

yes says voice, all same same 

ok see you later

On 17/07/2017 at 8:35 AM, notamember said:

as i do not drink, Jim the beer prices at hooters or 7/11 are unknown to me 

i have no idea what the cost was before during happy hour or what it is now,

Do not care for happy hour yet ask if it is still the same, How bizarre.

For sure the place upsets the Poor Value Inspection Team. Much better value from a can of beer purchased from one of the bicycle ladies on Beach Road, but hey guys mix it up occasionally! Or those gritted teeth will give you lockjaw!

2 hours ago, fforest1 said:

Big jugs?

Hooters in Pattaya is pathetic ..... more of the same, same atmosphere as in most venues & well past it's sell by date ... even the "bull" looked forlorn & unloved. Smartly dressed Thai babes though which is really nice, but ( & there is always a but) it's a shame they are more interested in themselves than their customers, but this is the norm here from peanut bars to hiso joints ... so no change there then! Will not be going back anytime soon. I'd be surprised if it's going to be a open long ...... can't be financially viable. Way over priced in my view for it's location ....... too many "happy hour" places close by. Bored shitless last time I visited & only three customers, which include myself ...... ah well I'll keep searching ;-)

One mystery to me is what happened to the Thai contestants in the recent Hooters pageant in Las Vegas.  Word has it that three of the ladies were going there, including the lady on the left in the photo with the overpriced nacho "special."

However, none of them were in the competition for the overall title or the "Miss World" competition, won by a Japanese woman, as shown on YouTube.

Was there a prelim round they didn't survive?  Did they trash their hotel rooms like rock stars?