Yet Another Reason I Love My Wife ...

sorry forgot to mention about your wife,,

im with you on this too, my wife loves our dogs, to to the extent that i do, but ive seen the love she shows them,

the care your wife showed to your dog was great my freind,

i know when we lost big blacky to a snake bite my wife cried many over the phone to tell me, she said i know he your friend,

so some thias can understand how we feal about our pets,,

• Like 2

My condolences for your loss. I lost my rottie some years ago now, but I often think of her and your post revives the sad ending, but also all the great times we had together.

Unconditional love, wonderful companion and, not only a best friend, but also a member of the family. It's probably no consolation, but i know exactly what you are feeling.

RIP Dooley

• Like 2

This has touched my heart and I share your pain ten fold. I returned back to the UK to see my parents and beloved family dog only to find he had passed in November having had cancer which I wasn't told about because they didn't want me to be so upset so far away. He was only 7. He fought his battle since last Feb when diagnosed and went through radio. My mum showed me how final days playing on the beach and you wouldn't have believed he was so ill. The pain we feel at the loss is no different to losing a human life. Take peace in the fact that your wife was so loving to your dog and he knew how much you loved him.

• Like 2

We have billions of people, going to bed hungry, homeless and God knows what else. You know People. Cute dog story but slanting towards pathetic. Come to terms with the realities of life. It will heighten the journey. arf arf

the manic dog story.
  • Like 1

My condolences for your loss. I lost my rottie some years ago now, but I often think of her and your post revives the sad ending, but also all the great times we had together.

Unconditional love, wonderful companion and, not only a best friend, but also a member of the family. It's probably no consolation, but i know exactly what you are feeling.

RIP Dooley

my brother has had 2 dogs one after the other they both died eventually through illness now he says he wont have another dog as it was too much emotional at the end . a lovely story god bless dooley

I understand your feeling very well..and I praise your wife for understand yours, and be so kind with your best friend. Your dog looked like many soi dogs in Thailand, and like mine. Wonderful and loyal friends! I hope you will find another one soon, and I hope will be a soi dog deserving a nicer life, with a caring family.

post-183983-0-64916400-1422265928_thumb.

• Like 2