Is it still possible to pay 300 baht to the Hua Hin Hospital for early examination?

easyas

Do not have current policy information but in the past it was policy for paying patients at government hospitals to be placed first in queue. Some also had scheduled private consultation service with requested doctors for fee, and believe this is still true.

There was and I believe still is a VIP service that both farang and Thai people could pay for that would put them first in line for almost all of the hospital services. Last I knew it was 200 baht but that may be different now.

Indeed, a farang customer would be provided with a English speaking guide to assist in speaking with doctors, nurses, etc. The office was near the elevators on the ground floor.

It would be a heck of a mess to work through this hospital without this sevice.

There was and I believe still is a VIP service that both farang and Thai people could pay for that would put them first in line for almost all of the hospital services. Last I knew it was 200 baht but that may be different now.

Indeed, a farang customer would be provided with a English speaking guide to assist in speaking with doctors, nurses, etc. The office was near the elevators on the ground floor.

It would be a heck of a mess to work through this hospital without this sevice.

correct I use this "express service every time. The staff are really nice and cooperative. Saves a lot of time

Was still 200 Baht on Tuesday .... but 'inbangkok' is correct .... go to hospital NOW .... a ruptured appendix is frequently fatal within an hour or so, and 99.999999% fatal within 24 hours .... besides, if it is an emergency, go straight to ER!!!!