Tottenham Thread

chonabot

16 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

No more a closet goon or closet spurs fan. I do have a liking for chelsea (fellow crash the party club) and I've always quite liked whu based on Billy Bonds and the world cup winners during my childhood. Don't mind Fulham.

I'm half expecting an appearance from you on Arsenal fan TV.....

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

No more a closet goon or closet spurs fan. I do have a liking for chelsea (fellow crash the party club) and I've always quite liked whu based on Billy Bonds and the world cup winners during my childhood. Don't mind Fulham.

Yep ok, we believe you.  So, who would you like to see replace Wenger if he goes?  You lads must have known this day was eventually going to come. :smile:

NB.  Seems like Sanchez is off too.  Your best player by a distance.

7 minutes ago, carmine said:

Yep ok, we believe you.  So, who would you like to see replace Wenger if he goes?  You lads must have known this day was eventually going to come. :smile:

NB.  Seems like Sanchez is off too.  Your best player by a distance.

Carmine, are you asking me these questions? I couldn't careless who manages Arsenal should Wenger resign or be replaced. Anymore questions i can help with? Fascinating.

11 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

^Having already explained what I think of the Larndarn clubs (above), I'm not quite sure why Carmine you would think I have an allegiance to any of those clubs, so maybe you could explain this theory you have that I'm a closet Arsenal fan. Over to you Carmine

I think it's wishful thinking BB. In the absence of Chicog maybe you could fill on the Arsenal thread for a bit :biggrin:

• Like 1

On 04/11/2017 at 1:45 PM, jellydog said:

Your meds are calling you Rijit...again.

Theres a surprise you and wee willy share the same nasty ' low life  sense of humor' better   you go away and learn a little more about football,  try playing it   or before that maybe go and see a live game !!!

Edited by 3 minus 2

45 minutes ago, 3 minus 2 said:

Theres a surprise you and wee willy share the same nasty ' low life  sense of humor' better   you go away and learn a little more about football,  try playing it   or before that maybe go and see a live game !!!

Have seen many live games you annoying muppet. Argentina as well as Spain and Italy. Club football and International.

Behave yourself or I will sic Kyle Walker upon thee.:thumbsup:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Devil said:

Making winning look easy there lads  

Is that now 6 wins in a row?  Good points tally also !

7 in a row now and looking better with each game.

I see some whiners complaining about our treatment of Wilshere.

Well I will be happy to buy the poor lad a packet of fags. :passifier:

I'm expecting Poch won't be happy with all those missed chances and well Son just badly wants a match ball doesn't he?

Loving this.

• Like 2

On 12/04/2017 at 5:06 PM, jellydog said:

Have seen many live games you annoying muppet. Argentina as well as Spain and Italy. Club football and International.

Behave yourself or I will sic Kyle Walker upon thee.:thumbsup:

Seen but not watched by the sound of ya you wet lettuce.  this dog could not get in the little league at 25 if he tried.

25 minutes ago, RocknRolla said:

Seen but not watched by the sound of ya you wet lettuce.  this dog could not get in the little league at 25 if he tried.

They're coming out of the woodwork to have a go at the old dog. I didn't realize my popularity. :cowboy:

• Like 2

Its  almost too easy and gloating aside quite frankly

such uncompetitive football somewhat lacks in entertainment anyway  lets hope in the  next couple of  pl games   crystal p and or the arswipes can rise above their unstopable quest for medicocracy and give us a decent game,,, PLEASE.

Edited by 3 minus 2

Well were just spotting teams aside at the moment.  Dembele and Wanyama are bullying the midfield, and despite our injuries were look fitter , stronger than anyone we play.  If only we could get Rose back!!!

Very tricky wednesday night away to Palace after the semi final but at the end of the day, whilst we've exerted some pressure on Chelsea, United just have to beat them tonight.  Especially after Stones hoofed over the bar from six yards gifting them two points they shouldn't have!!  Anyway, a bit of luck such as that wins championships and Chelsea have deservedly put themselves in the driving seat with us too slow to start.  One other plus is our goal difference thats looking like another point too.  

All we can really hope for is a bit of Zlatan magic and Mourinho a one nil lead to close the game down, use Fellaini's elbow,       packed in narrow midfield and bore us all to death.  Shouldn't be a problem then  i hear you say!!:smile:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Great shame at this stage of the season the top 2 don't have to play each other. Now that would make it interesting.

We do,  next weekend,  cup semi final.

cant wait specially after what we did to them at the lane!!!, and arguably our form is better now than then.

1 hour ago, jellydog said:

A bit more intrigue now at the top of the table.:licklips:

Yes it creates a bit of excitement.

Easy to produce good performances when you are playing once a week, different when its twice.

Difficult run in for us too so we shall see.

I'm hugely optimistic and as along term spurs pessimist thats a plus, i see the chavs as v one dimensional, take their shape out of their comfort zone they are vunerable and begovic just aint good enuf  thats  A HUGE PLUS . Start off by giving them a spanking next weekend and  then hunt them down, from a probable boring end to the season to now potentially an amazingly exciting one.. BRING IT ON, one things for sure we're good enuf to win all of our run in games, what the question is, is anyone else capable of taking points of the chavs ? Lets hope so cos tbh they are, imo, a touch boring to be champions

4 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Can you taste it?

Actually i can blue more so than EVER b4. I could be totally wrong but dont think the chavs are in a particulry ' good place ' atm wheras seems we  see to be. Down to jansen scoring and diď u see the teams reaction post that,TOGETHER all for one and one for all !  and post normal  goal with   their hand shake ect ect that really looks a tight little unit that imo will and does serve them well, but we will c.

Edited by 3 minus 2

I think Poch is having a pop at a couple of teams here : :biggrin:

Tottenham is not building in an artificial way. It is not about putting in money, money, money and build a fantastic team. Tottenham is genuine, a very natural process, 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, alfieconn said:

I think Poch is having a pop at a couple of teams here : :biggrin:

Tottenham is not building in an artificial way. It is not about putting in money, money, money and build a fantastic team. Tottenham is genuine, a very natural process, 

Nah, cant see that if the right player came along and he had the budget he'd  buy for sure, i'm not denying he's doin an abso fab job and i've no doubts he'd improve what ever he bought BUT ide lay odds  he'd  love to go buy large if he could.

4 hours ago, 3 minus 2 said:

Nah, cant see that if the right player came along and he had the budget he'd  buy for sure, i'm not denying he's doin an abso fab job and i've no doubts he'd improve what ever he bought BUT ide lay odds  he'd  love to go buy large if he could.

Where is it said he wouldn't ? 

20 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

If we lose at Wembley I predict Levy will have us play at the Lane next season even if the gate is halved.

Me too, though much depends on the builders of the new stadium. If they can get 3 sides up for the start of 2018/19 then Spurs will stay at WHL next season. Spurs are the only EPL team unbeaten at home this season.

Edited by champers