Tottenham Thread

chonabot

21 minutes ago, carmine said:

Can't help thinking that the loss of Dele is going to be major for us. He's a big game player with big games on the horizon.

Was Poch saving Lamela for the next fixture to start him?  

Whats the state of play with Lloris' injury?  Thats being kept extremely quiet.

Is Wanyama fit enough yet to start games and stick Dier back on the bench to be a multi functional player that we need to have?

Squad looks thin for Barca....I'm not worried about the keeper though as Gazza has done very well.

Time for Moura to shine in Europe!

He aint showed enuf yet carms  but i've got a gut feeling lamela's gonna get some BIG goals in BIG games  for us.. he must be biting at the bit. Poch handling it on the button. And ive got abso no worries bout hugo being out this keeper looks sound as ... but u never know with keepers the pressure builds up and carrying a seasn IS a whole dif ball game .. butbif he keeps it up cant  maybe time to cash in on hugo?.. NO doubts there has been cracks there but hey oh and would you say liverpool starstudded stars so far this season and theyre 2nd and weve DEFO underacheived and were 4th .. Alls  double  well imo.. what would be nice if our defenders  start chipping in with some goals

1 hour ago, carmine said:

Injury list starting to look bad now.   Vertonghen, Dembele, Eriksen, Lloris, Dele and Vorm are sidelined and a very busy october starting with Barcelona!

I reckon both Verts and Dembele were a precaution at half time....they will play.

Easy enough game against Coutinho, Jaws and oh yeah Messi. :w00t:

2 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

I reckon both Verts and Dembele were a precaution at half time....they will play.

Who is Jaws?....

Edit: I guess must be Suarez

Edited by RickG16
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Yep ali and ericson are miss'ss as both contribute game changing mo's regurly   however imo we've got potently adequate cover waiting hopefully for their chance        but the others.. if r p's right  will play ...we'll be ok.. replacing a naturally  lhs cd would be an ask for any team however it aint a new conudrum and we've managed b4   and as said its only messy and co .. so  NO WORRIES..????

• Confused 1

I used to have a major soft spot for Spurs, and think of them a bit like my '2nd PL team'. I lived near the ground for a few years and always thought most Spurs fans had a GSOH.

But a certain poster on here has turned me off them. So I hope you get battered. 

4 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

I used to have a major soft spot for Spurs, and think of them a bit like my '2nd PL team'. I lived near the ground for a few years and always thought most Spurs fans had a GSOH.

But a certain poster on here has turned me off them. So I hope you get battered. 

I'm thinking of making Utd my second team actually. :licklips:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Oh really!!!  Were all gutted.  Seriously, how old are you? ????

Playing the age card ???? it doesn't bother me that you are older than me. Especially as you've probably spent 60 years bashing the bishop. 

You're making a fool of yourself Rick. Same as you did on the Liverpool thread recently ????  

Edited by carmine

1 hour ago, RickG16 said:

Funny that Rick, i used to like Spurs circa Gilzean..Chivers..to Perryman..Argies..Hoddle but all posterS on here turned me off them. I always hope they get battered. 

That's what happens when you join football blogs innit!? Social media = antisocial media IMO. All of it. Today it was reported on BBC World News that the 15 to 25 yo group is assessed as being the loneliest age group. Hello new world - get out there and meet some real people.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SantiSuk said:

That's what happens when you join football blogs innit!? Social media = antisocial media IMO. All of it. Today it was reported on BBC World News that the 15 to 25 yo group is assessed as being the loneliest age group. Hello new world - get out there and meet some real people.

Load of nonsense....I'm 22 and have plenty of friends of all persuasion....except for one City fan. :tongue:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Funny that Rick, i used to like Spurs circa Gilzean..Chivers..to Perryman..Argies..Hoddle but all posterS on here turned me off them. I always hope they get battered. 

Even in Europe?

12 minutes ago, SantiSuk said:

You/we are old enough not to be too polluted Ronnie. Nonetheless I'll bet any bad feelings of other clubs are more likely to have been generated by online idiots than your mates. Yes.. No? I'll get me coat.

The clowns are always brave from behind their laptops and phones Santi.....I've met a few from here and they are all good lads.....I've only had one poster behave like a child in PM and will leave you all to guess who that might have been. :coffee1:

Just now, Bredbury Blue said:

I agree with this too. Since being on here I always hope Spurs get done and I hope pochetino moves on to pastures new as Spurs simply do not deserve him.

• Sad 1

Maybe I would feel different if we ever got into Europe (yeah I know....) but I always want the British clubs to go as far as possible. Clearly if you’re supporting an English team which is playing another it’s a different case otherwise I don’t really get it. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

Maybe I would feel different if we ever got into Europe (yeah I know....) but I always want the British clubs to go as far as possible. Clearly if you’re supporting an English team which is playing another it’s a different case otherwise I don’t really get it. 

I used to want the English teams to do well apart from Leeds or Liverpool. But since the CL has four teams from England it feels a bit like we are more in competition with each other.

4 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

Everton and United can lose every match they ever play for me.

Not bothered how the rest do in Europe. Although, don’t really fancy the Spam faced Brexiters at Chelsea doing anything good in Europe