Tottenham Thread

chonabot

another couple of big games coming up, stressfull times but nice to be in the mix for a good reason.

europa league then the scouse, interesting to see avb and his selection for the inter game.

He'll field our strongest team without a doubt. Were trying to win the europa not make up the numbers. Depends whose fit up top but they are both fairly useless anyways. The current best pairing at cb is Daws and Vertonghen but he'll prbably rotate one or both of the others over these next two games

The squad roation focuses on our center backs and attacking mids, Holtby and Sig. Dempseys still not fit. i think the agreement stands that Friedal plays in the cup games.

, personally i reckon liverpool if sturridge is fit, is going to be a s tough a game as we've had for a while,

but Inter a the lane WOW yep as carmine says vb will probably give caulker a game, good as verity was against the arsewipes, caulker was, imo, good against w/ham and was harsh that he was'nt even on the bench 4 arse, putting gallas in front of him ??? specially as verity played terribly in that game, i'de like to see a assoboy make that left back spot his own 4 awhile, Nothing seems to be out about dembeli!!!, who's gonna step in 4 him if injured?, livermore or holtby i suppose? tuf tuf games comin up,man city chelsea inter liverpool swansea,,,,!!!!!!! think the lack of depth in the squad could cost us, lets hope not.

12 in row.......Inter on Thursday......I think the odds are in our favour at Anfield lads whistling.gif

Is too early for this, do I need to leave it for another day while you guys flap your cock feathers about after yesterday?

i think spurs play in areas that we've been a bit weak in this season. bale will have to be picked up by lucas in the hole and there's a lot of sense in playing a midfield three of lucas, gerrard and henderson with downing, sturridge and suarez ahead. coutinho onto the bench as a game-changer. wouldn't say we're favourites by any stretch, we're playing well against weaker opponents but spurs are in great form.

"Weak" I think that we are improving on that, and it is being countered by this new attack force. We might still be weak in this area but we are more capable of scoring goals from more than one option at the other end now.

I don't think we are favourites, but unbeaten streaks do come to an end somewhere and the fact Spurs play on Thursday helps us too.

I think we've been playing well against stronger opponents, we held city, chelsea and arsenal and should have got more out of the united match. We do look a better team than 6 months ago.

Spurs are in great form and I think it is going to be a great match, plenty to play for and I expect a goal fest if 1 goes in early.

12 in row.......Inter on Thursday......I think the odds are in our favour at Anfield lads whistling.gif

Is too early for this, do I need to leave it for another day while you guys flap your cock feathers about after yesterday?

i think spurs play in areas that we've been a bit weak in this season. bale will have to be picked up by lucas in the hole and there's a lot of sense in playing a midfield three of lucas, gerrard and henderson with downing, sturridge and suarez ahead. coutinho onto the bench as a game-changer. wouldn't say we're favourites by any stretch, we're playing well against weaker opponents but spurs are in great form.

"Weak" I think that we are improving on that, and it is being countered by this new attack force. We might still be weak in this area but we are more capable of scoring goals from more than one option at the other end now.

I don't think we are favourites, but unbeaten streaks do come to an end somewhere and the fact Spurs play on Thursday helps us too.

I think we've been playing well against stronger opponents, we held city, chelsea and arsenal and should have got more out of the united match. We do look a better team than 6 months ago.

Spurs are in great form and I think it is going to be a great match, plenty to play for and I expect a goal fest if 1 goes in early.

Scousers having a debate on our thread 29.gif get on your own thread you silly sods, once we've finished with the main course on Thursday we'll happily discuss the desert coming up on Sunday 15.gif

• Like 1

Scousers having a debate on our thread 29.gif get on your own thread you silly sods, once we've finished with the main course on Thursday we'll happily discuss the desert coming up on Sunday 15.gif

Chicken pie for dessert tongue.png

I think how you do depends on how you deal with our pace. We will be counter attacking with Bale Lennon and Defoe and with a quick feed out of defense will really stretch you. i think Adebayor will be benched because of his knee and frankly on current form he's a waste of space anyways. I can see both sides scoring and i'm really looking forward to this one on sunday

But Bob, as Alfie says, you are the desert and we have our main course tonight, with that souless pub team being the pitiful starter!thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Last time was CL mate....and we are a better team now than we were.

No idea about the Italians....we will see tonight....I can't wait....brings the CL memories flooding back this one does!

MAYBE, a better team, but a better squad,,,,, not so sure on that one mate, looking 4 ward 2 tonite though

tbh I wasnt that impressed with inter in the milan derby a couple of weeks ago, extremely amusingly vulnerable down their rhs

in first half but sorted it out for the second, IMO it be an easier game/test than the scoucers at the weekend but we will c.

Adeboys out l so a semifit? defoe 2 start? with siggy behind or holtby oh just read dembeli trained yesterday so they reckon he's

fit thats a plus.

yeah shocking really 4 a club with top 4 aspirations, any way what will b will b, the one thing from the milan derby game was that themilan

keeper was just about the best ive seen 4???? well at least a season. thats bad news bale out 4 the second leg <deleted> i thought bale had left that

sort of thing behnd!!!!

I'm delighted with every aspect of the performance tonight.

Good to see Vertonghen showing leadership at the back....the old boy looked sharper in goal too! biggrin.png

Parker outstanding....Lennon quick and interchanging well with Walker.

Defoe looked sharp and hungry for goals....I'm sure they will come soon for him with that positive approach.

Bale missing the next game will give him a rest.....if we can't go through now 3-0 up from the first leg I'll be astonished.

Time for dessert. clap2.gif

Cant moan bout scoring three goals and keeping a clean sheet in any game let alone this far in a European comp. But I thought Milan were piss poor , must rate as one of the worst teams ive seen play at the lane all season. Parker mom 4 me, with Dembeli close behind. scoucers next up !!! now thats one 2 win !!!

Edited by rijit

Totally agree Mr Bojangles going anal over Avb Is just wrong,he does seem to be a good manager of men though doesn't he?

The second part of that first sentence sounds wrong to me mate... :-/

Add that to the second too... Ooh er.!

redrus

• Like 1

Totally agree Mr Bojangles going anal over Avb Is just wrong,he does seem to be a good manager of men though doesn't he?

The second part of that first sentence sounds wrong to me mate... :-/

Add that to the second too... Ooh er.!

Don't encourage em buddy biggrin.png