Tottenham Thread

chonabot

He wants to go to Spain to Madrid

Where did you here this though. From his hairdresser, his ladyboy mate, goal.com? Rumours is rumours mate, you know that.

The truth is Mourinho wants him at Madrid but Suarez agent Per Guardiola ......name ring a bell? is seeking interest from his brother to get him at Barca,i wll be surprised if he goes to Spurs before say Chelsea in the premier league.

Do you think he would be a good addition to your squad after all he is a bit of a hot head,banned in Holland until Febuary 4th for biting an opponant and numerous sendings off in his career to date also he is inelligable for the Champions league. ;) Nothing above is a rumour :)

The truth is Mourinho wants him at Madrid but Suarez agent Per Guardiola ......name ring a bell? is seeking interest from his brother to get him at Barca,i wll be surprised if he goes to Spurs before say Chelsea in the premier league.

Why would that surprise you ;) did you not know that chels are the old Spurs :D

Do you think he would be a good addition to your squad after all he is a bit of a hot head,banned in Holland until Febuary 4th for biting an opponant and numerous sendings off in his career to date also he is inelligable for the Champions league. ;)Nothing above is a rumour :)

Show us the link old chap or the e-mail from his agent :D

Looks like City's owners were worried they had'nt spent enough to buy the title and have just signed Dzeko. :o Apparently its not about the money, he supported them as a boy. :)

Don't know why i'm laughing, with the nine goals our "strikers" have amassed in twenty games we really need to sign someone. :unsure:

Am i alone in not really caring if Beckham signs or not. Considering the lousy record of our current crop of forwards it all seems so unimportant.

Edited by carmine

Looks like City's owners were worried they had'nt spent enough to buy the title and have just signed Dzeko. :o Apparently its not about the money, he supported them as a boy. :)

Don't know why i'm laughing, with the nine goals our "strikers" have amassed in twenty games we really need to sign someone. :unsure:

Am i alone in not really caring if Beckham signs or not. Considering the lousy record of our current crop of forwards it all seems so unimportant.

Us without a decent forward is like a boxer fighting with one arm :o

I detect a bit of realism creeping back into the 3 muskateers posts....amazing what a defeat does to a heady trio :lol: good morning,lovely day today it is!! :D

All we are actually saying is that we are playing very well and in the top four but if we had a top striker there are no limits to far we could go.

Read anything else into it that you want. :)

I detect a bit of realism creeping back into the 3 muskateers posts....amazing what a defeat does to a heady trio :lol: good morning,lovely day today it is!! :D

All we are actually saying is that we are playing very well and in the top four but if we had a top striker there are no limits to far we could go.

Read anything else into it that you want. :)

Mate i perfectly understand what you are saying,we at United are top of the league and not playing at all well if we had a striker like say last seasons Wayne Rooney we would of won the league by now :P

never mind you have got us soon that should make you happy for a week at least.......has DB signed yet?

Mate i perfectly understand what you are saying,we at United are top of the league and not playing at all well if we had a striker like say last seasons Wayne Rooney we would of won the league by now :P

Why come on here with your crap postings 34.gif hasn't super Berbatov scored as many as Rooney at this time last season ;)

never mind you have got us soon that should make you happy for a week at least.......has DB signed yet?

We're not too worried if he signs or not, still i don't suppose he can be as poor as your right back ( ugly one ).

Edited by alfieconn

"Why come on here with your crap postings 34.gif hasn't super Berbatov scored as many as Rooney at this time last season ;) "

Sorry i didn't want to feel out of place.

Yes Neville is finished as well :D

I cannot see what benefits Suarez will give you even if he wanted to go to Spurs.

So you don't think Suarez is any better than we already have ?

Look at what his record is for Ajax in a league that is not great,look at his disaplinary record which is very suspect like i have said before littered with sendings off,cannot play in the Champios league,banned for 7 games for biting!!

I do not think he is any better than Defoe at goalscoring.The premier lg is a lot harder mate.

I cannot see what benefits Suarez will give you even if he wanted to go to Spurs.

Look at what his record is for Ajax in a league that is not great,look at his disaplinary record which is very suspect like i have said before littered with sendings off,cannot play in the Champios league,banned for 7 games for biting!!

I do not think he is any better than Defoe at goalscoring.The premier lg is a lot harder mate.

looked rather good to me in the world cup. ;)

Harry hopeful that Beckham will sign this weekend.

What about Suarez or have the BBC not said anything about it ??

Nothing about Suarez on BBC but did mention that Sidwell has gone to Fulham :o:D

Its put a big dent in their Championship challenge planning for next season.....but I hear Heskey may be available in the summer. ;)

looked rather good to me in the world cup. ;)

At the moment we have Defoe and three crap strikers......Suarez would get fantastic service and has proven he can find the net ulike Crouch or Pav.....Keane is poised with his bags packed......

Look at what his record is for Ajax in a league that is not great

Yes i understand what you are saying as he has only scored 108 goals in 143 games and 16 for Uruguay in 38 games.

In earlier posts you're telling us Real and Barce are after him implying his a good player, now your saying that he's no better than Defoe, i wish you'd make your mind up :o

Yes i understand what you are saying as he has only scored 108 goals in 143 games and 16 for Uruguay in 38 games.

In earlier posts you're telling us Real and Barce are after him implying his a good player, now your saying that he's no better than Defoe, i wish you'd make your mind up :o

I'm starting to think he's not from Weybridge at all Alf.......sounding more like Sutton with every post.....:D

Not once have i implied that he is a good player,just informing you gentleman here that he is being touted around by a certain spanish agent.

Thats correct i said i dont think he is any better than Defoe :rolleyes:

Great record that is in Holland,1 good seaon ;) i really hope you get him now as i can see you are all set on him,and heres me just come back from walking the dogs....i didn't need to :lol:

Still nothing about his disaplinary record?? or even his ineligabillity for the Champions league or is that not important now you have drawn Milan in the Knockout stage?