Tottenham Thread

chonabot

I think if trouble occurs in the stadium habitually then yes,but outside the ground and in the city it becomes difficult to pin point there allegiances to the football club.

Agreed could be difficult,but didn't they arrest a few? from them they should be able to prove allegiance or at least make an attempt at doing so, besides hardly rocket science is it a group of footballs having a relatively orderly late beer the night b4 a big game, the rest falls quite neatly into place, although if your theory of it being almost a cultural thing is right maybe not, but tbh its all bit to neat, excuse the inappropriate terminology.!!!!

More bad news for THFC if this is true, it states that Bale wants a move to Spain

next summer, preferably Real Madrid for £50m.

To be honest, he always said he wants to "play abroad in the future" i can't see why he would want

to stay at Spurs with the way this season is planning out, especially if we don't get 4th place, and i can't

see that happening either.

Testing times ahead i think.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2012/11/23/3547002/-?

Edited by sotsira

Goal.com.!!!!cheesy.gifcheesy.gif .yeah right.

I hope your optimism is right rij, but do you think he'll want to continue playing for us without CL football

in the next couple of seasons?

Although he signed a new 4yr contract last summer, all that means is we can ask top dollar for him.

I hope your optimism is right rij, but do you think he'll want to continue playing for us without CL football

Although he signed a new 4yr contract last summer, all that means is we can ask top dollar for him.

Its a similar situation to Suarez at Liverpool....although we have a better side overall we need to improve...and that means spending big. We shall see.

Don't be so gullible man, goal.com just makes up stories to get page views.

• Like 1

Don't be so gullible man, goal.com just makes up stories to get page views.

Very true.

Is it news that Bale is wanted by Real Madrid? I thought it was a given!

He's always said he would like to play abroad one day and who can blame him. Its only a question of when and how much. We have a very promising youngster called Falque coming through. He has a lot of potential.

My hope would be to keep Bale for one more year and a 50m deal with Madrid nicely in place. That would hopefully suit all parties.

a lad has posted a photo of one of the spurs fans who was attacked and his injuries. warning, this is really not for the faint-hearted, it's pretty gruesome:

https://twitter.com/...3810816/photo/1

I hear the police have aprehended two people and have charged them with attempted murder.

Surely the football authorities have to do something about this too.

i couldn't access the photo but i'm presumimg it was the gruesome head wound i posted about yesterday. One other lad is still critical due to his jugular vein being severed.

Its also in several other newspapers and Sports magazines.

Although in todays day and age, the words 'reputable' and 'newspapers' and 'reporting' would form an interesting oxymoron

It's not exactly new news, he's been saying for 2 years that he wants to go and play for one of the biggest clubs in the world which means either RM or Barcelona !

Edited by alfieconn

Although in todays day and age, the words 'reputable' and 'newspapers' and 'reporting' would form an interesting oxymoron

It's not exactly new news, he's been saying for 2 years that he wants to go and play for one of the biggest clubs in the world which means either RM or Barcelona !

And who can blame him, I don't think we have seen the best of him yet.

• Like 1

Just been reading news from a Spurs fan that was at the game in Rome and apparently it kicked off with the stewards who were also verbally abusing our fans with the "juden" stuff. They are an institutionalised racist club.

There seem to be ample evidence to throw the book at them

I don't condone football violence but if we were to draw lazio later in the competition then their supporters would be very ill advised to travel to north london. These cowards in Rome didn't pick on like minded elements they brutally attacked innocent football fans who were being well behaved and enjoying the occasion.

Edited by carmine

You can't blame him for wanting to play at a big club, he's never had the chance has he.

thumbsup.gif

You can't blame him for wanting to play at a big club, he's never had the chance has he.

thumbsup.gif

Yes that why Van Persie left wasn't it.

Nasri left because he got bored turning up with no chance of winning anything and Cesc just thoughts you were a bunch of c*nts playing in a morguethumbsup.gif

It's a given that 95% of players leave clubs and move on, always has been and probably always will be.

But IMo, if this story had the slightest bit of 'cred' it would be surmised and/or linked on here;

http://www.bbc.co.uk...tball/gossip/ 4 me this daily page is the 'bible' of football bullshitsmile.png

As was said b4 its a story aimed to add to their page views also so if ANY PART of the STORY comes true in the future

they can refer back to it and claim as was 'excusively' broken, blah blah blah all part of the media game

Sods law though it'll be reported on here 2 moro whistling.gif LOL

Edited by rijit

Yep no big surprise, thought that Dempsey had his best game so far for us. And good to see Dawson back starting.

Yes, Gallas was dropped, and rightly so, but when Kaboul is fit i think he will slot back in with Vertonghen or Caulker.

Dawson will still be 4th choice i think, and Redknapp will try and sign him in Jan too, whether he will go this time. who knows?

AVB,needs to rethink the captain situation if he puts Gallas & Dawson 4th & 5th choice.

Maybe Kaboul should take the captains armband?

Yep no big surprise, thought that Dempsey had his best game so far for us. And good to see Dawson back starting.

Yes, Gallas was dropped, and rightly so, but when Kaboul is fit i think he will slot back in with Vertonghen or Caulker.

Dawson will still be 4th choice i think, and Redknapp will try and sign him in Jan too, whether he will go this time. who knows?

AVB,needs to rethink the captain situation if he puts Gallas & Dawson 4th & 5th choice.

Caulker will be the captain sooner than later mate. I'd leave the captaincy with Parker until next season. We've always fill ins like gallas and dawson if there are injuries.

Dawson might go to rangers but theres no way Defoe will as someone suggested. No chance at all.

Caulker will be the captain sooner than later mate. I'd leave the captaincy with Parker until next season. We've always fill ins like gallas and dawson if there are injuries.

Dawson might go to rangers but theres no way Defoe will as someone suggested. No chance at all.

It's a bit ironic that Redknapp would want to take Defoe to QPR considering he kept him on the bench most of last

season and Defoe started thinking about leaving.

Even Dawson would have to consider whether he would want to go to a club who will have a remaining season fighting to

stay up, but i just don't think he'll get much playing time under AVB.