Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Bale has agreed a 6 year deal with Madrid........ All over tinternet now..!!!

Oh dear. I hope non of our Spurs supporters live above the fourth floor!!

50 mil should sort out a few low balconies.

When Spurs sell Bale we won't be selling him on the cheap for 50m thats for sure. It will be interesting to see what his worth will be if we do decide to sell him next summer. I'll have a guess and say 80m

The source is a meeting between Bale's agent and Perez which took place on..... Wait for it....

25 June 2013. Lol..... 28 days ago. Funny as <deleted> that all you lurkers are jumping on that.

Actually you are wrong Ian i was told yesterday by a journalist from Manchester about this happening,and United are involved also.

Funny as <deleted> that all you lurkers are jumping on that.

Funny as fuc_k I've never seen you before...... Lurkers, I ask ya.

Seems I have touched a nerve though, either way. All I do is report what I see, not always what 'I' believe.... i.e. calm the <deleted> down..!

redrus

BTW Russ, looks like its last ditch stuff now in attempts to lure Fabregas. Pique reckons you are wasting your time. Surely Moyes can swing it?

Seems I have touched a nerve though, either way. All I do is report what I see, not always what 'I' believe.... i.e. calm the <deleted> down..!

redrus

You are in the wrong thread to dictate who is calm or not... me old china..... Trot off back to where you feel comfortable there's a good chap. You are welcome here if you don't spout <deleted>! Edited by iancnx

Bale has agreed a 6 year deal with Madrid........ All over tinternet now..!!!

Oh dear. I hope non of our Spurs supporters live above the fourth floor!!

50 mil should sort out a few low balconies.

When Spurs sell Bale we won't be selling him on the cheap for 50m thats for sure. It will be interesting to see what his worth will be if we do decide to sell him next summer. I'll have a guess and say 80m

sorry about the maths carmine

Trust you get my drift.

Further to my post above: Part of the BS Spanish translation evidently reads:

QUOTE Despite Daniel Levy's continued claims to the contrary, it would seem that the Welshman's move to the Bernabeu is fast becoming a matter of time. Marca, known to hold a strong association with the Spanish giants, have today disclosed details of a secret meeting held between Bale's agent, Jonathan Barnett, and senior Real officials.Claiming that the Welsh wizard has "wanted to play at Real Madrid since he was a kid," it states that Barnett met with Florentino Perez, the Madrid club's President, on 25th June and told them of Bale's desire to move. Despite the rumoured talks, they remain sceptical however that a deal can be done as the "long and tedious" negotiations with Levy rumble on. UNQUOTE

redrus

You are in the wrong thread to dictate who is calm or not... me old china..... Trot off back to where you feel comfortable there's a good chap. You are welcome here if you don't spout <deleted>!

Er, sanctimonious <deleted> springs to mind, is that the normal image or you just being 'speshal' for today. I'm very welcome where ever I like, sunshine.

Pray tell though, which is the right thread, boss...!

With metta.

redrus

redrus

You are in the wrong thread to dictate who is calm or not... me old china..... Trot off back to where you feel comfortable there's a good chap. You are welcome here if you don't spout <deleted>!

Er, sanctimonious tw4t springs to mind, is that the normal image or you just being 'speshal' for today. I'm very welcome where ever I like, sunshine.

Pray tell though, which is the right thread, boss...!

With metta.

redrus

QUOTE Despite Daniel Levy's continued claims to the contrary, it would seem that the Welshman's move to the Bernabeu is fast becoming a matter of time. Marca, known to hold a strong association with the Spanish giants, have today disclosed details of a secret meeting held between Bale's agent, Jonathan Barnett, and senior Real officials.Claiming that the Welsh wizard has "wanted to play at Real Madrid since he was a kid," it states that Barnett met with Florentino Perez, the Madrid club's President, on 25th June and told them of Bale's desire to move. Despite the rumoured talks, they remain sceptical however that a deal can be done as the "long and tedious" negotiations with Levy rumble on. UNQUOTE

"secret meeting" meet me at the Puerta de Toledo at dusk I'll be wearing a red dress!

• Like 1

Hmmm seems redruns and me got off to a bad start. Not sure what team he supports ..... Can someone help as I am new here? Brentford or Bristol City? I love the "I'm very welcome wherever I like". Sounds a bit presumptuous to me. Still waiting for advice from veterans of the TOTTENHAM thread to give me a steer.

Hmmm seems redruns and me got off to a bad start. Not sure what team he supports ..... Can someone help as I am new here? Brentford or Bristol City? I love the "I'm very welcome wherever I like". Sounds a bit presumptuous to me. Still waiting for advice from veterans of the TOTTENHAM thread to give me a steer.

They'll be in the 'Manchester United' thread as per usual. Spreading themselves about, making friends, you should try it. I am welcome, anywhere I like on TV, I've made friends here over the years, personal ones, good ones so, presumptuous it may sound, but is not, just fact.

Why don't you be the big boy, and start again eh... ;)

redrus

we've at some time all condemned levy,and things being even individually we always will bitch about him, but he runs the club prudently with long term sustainability very much in mind, imo this overrides all else, and for that you will find a very much a utdcrazy.gif front behind him, including carmine.

• Like 1

Tbh, i see Madrid as his destination , but where he's been the most successful is in the free ranging role,AKA almost identical to the role ronadlo plays, i still think what we all said a while ago applies, perez will get ronaldo on side for the elections win them, then next year out him 4 ???? large£££ and bring bale in in time 2 settle for the next election, cant c anything that has altered that, barring SILENT whispers of a utd bid.and personally cant c them coming up with enuf wonga , and another little thing,,,,, living in manchester or Madrid HMMMMMMMMMMMM difcult one,,,,,,,,,,, YEAH RIGHT

They'll be in the 'Manchester United' thread as per usual. Spreading themselves about, making friends, you should try it. I am welcome, anywhere I like on TV, I've made friends here over the years, personal ones, good ones so, presumptuous it may sound, but is not, just fact.

Why don't you be the big boy, and start again eh... wink.png

redrus

Ok Russ, but first I need to return the complement so eloquently put by you above ..... Then we are on an equal footing:

Edited by mrbojangles
Offensive image removed

Why don't you be the big boy, and start again eh... wink.png

redrus

Ok Russ, but first I need to return the complement so eloquently put by you above ..... Then we are on an equal footing:

I think you'll find I'm more of a <deleted>..!

You and I will never be on an equal footing, your first reply to me, reveals that.

jerk.gif

redrus

I have to say you jumped the gun a bit here rus. biggrin.png

Disagree but, seeing as you asked so nicely, fair enough. wai2.gif

redrus

Why is my email inbox getting inundated with 'Replies to the Tottenham ' forum. I have had something like 100 over the past couple of hours!! There hasnt even been that number posted!!!

Also with all these duplicate posts, is there something wrong with the TV system. I find now that when I post it doesnt appear be submitted, yet if I open a new window, the reply is already there!! Thats why all these duplicates are appearing!!

Anyway, any suggestions as to how to stop my inbox getting unwanted posts?

redrus

Why is my email inbox getting inundated with 'Replies to the Tottenham ' forum. I have had something like 100 over the past couple of hours!! There hasnt even been that number posted!!!

Also with all these duplicate posts, is there something wrong with the TV system. I find now that when I post it doesnt appear be submitted, yet if I open a new window, the reply is already there!! Thats why all these duplicates are appearing!!

If you change your email notifications to just respond to the man yoo thread, you will get very few emails. Also if you can phone the Star and the Mirror to stop printing <deleted>, that would help too.

• Like 1

redrus

Go into settings and unclick the email notifications box, I did it a few weeks ago.. You can click the other and that puts a number in the top right of the TV screen, though its sometimes in the hundreds so is equally as useless, for me and with respect.

There used to be a setting that you could click to just send 1 email per thread, per session kind of thing but, now you get 1 per post which annoyed the Jasus out of me.

redrus

redrus

go to my setting - notification options - notification preferences and and then un-tick the notification box that is filling you mail up

redrus

Go into settings and unclick the email notifications box, I did it a few weeks ago.. You can click the other and that puts a number in the top right of the TV screen, though its sometimes in the hundreds so is equally as useless, for me and with respect.

There used to be a setting that you could click to just send 1 email per thread, per session kind of thing but, now you get 1 per post which annoyed the Jasus out of me.

redrus

Thanks, mate

• Like 1

and btw redrus. Ian is not a sanctimonious <deleted>.

he's a proud spurs supporter who speaks from the heart. not everybody likes that.

As for years of experience on TV forum, in my book that counts for nothing.

and while I'm on about, I'll read rijit's stuff any day of the week cos 99 percent of the time it makes absolute sense.

Certain others posting on the Spurs thread I have no respect for at all.

Me and you got off to a good start. let us keep that position in place before it gets corrupted by the bs on an internet forum.

SP.

• Like 1

redrus

go to my setting - notification options - notification preferences and and then un-tick the notification box that is filling you mail up

OK, cheers. Dont know why it suddenly started sending me stuff, as I hadnt changed my settings for yrs!!

• Like 1

and btw redrus. Ian is not a sanctimonious <deleted>.

he's a proud spurs supporter who speaks from the heart. not everybody likes that.

As for years of experience on TV forum, in my book that counts for nothing.

and while I'm on about, I'll read rijit's stuff any day of the week cos 99 percent of the time it makes absolute sense.

Certain others posting on the Spurs thread I have no respect for at all.

Me and you got off to a good start. let us keep that position in place before it gets corrupted by the bs on an internet forum.

SP.

Then I suggest you keep you opinions on 'past matters' to yourself.

I wasn't aware we'd had 'a start' and I wasn't aware you needed to jump to Ian's defence, I can work out what I need to from Ian himself.

Advise, don't get involved, when the matter has already been sorted.

*END of Matter, please. wink.png

redrus