Tottenham Thread

chonabot

If Carms starting 11 becomes a reality..... You are all gonna be shizling yourselves..... COYS...... This is the Tottenham Thread you sad bas#}{>ds.....lol

Sell Bale, invest in a truly world class left back and maybe another player and you would be in a good position?

Sell Bale, get the two players in exchange one of whom is a first class left back and then put the spare 50 Mil in Daniel's Cayman Island fund more likely.

Sorry. I forgot about the possible player bundle from Real.

Very attractive.

BtW. GB Stadium was sarcastic.

Motor Racing giants need sponsors, not the other way round.

RED if you look back we unanimously agreed that if there was an offer in the region of 80 mil we would have to take it. However has their ? SHOW ME ONE ANNOUNCEMENT BY SPURS MADRID OR BALE .....oh that's right there ain't any . not even from an agent but when 80 plus is tabled Levy loves a bit of publicity lm sure he'll b more than hapi to tell as aplc arnt they obliged to announce such an offer ? probably not,just a thought though.

RM ain't got the dosh. A player swap would work for sure..... But Gareth wants to stay at WHL.

After i wrote what i did and then you come bac with this !!!! <deleted> Ian sometimes you bemuse me.

Makes a change, he's usually bemusing himself.

why is the possibility that Bale does want to leave dismissed as false media reports?

Because the true media reports are the ones that say he doesn't want to leave.wink.png

Or any report stating they are interested in buying someone, is a feasible media report.

Oh don't be such a child! You're stirring it it up with posts that should be on the transfer rumours thread then start quoting sky then expect us not to laugh! If you want to dish it out learn to take itbiggrin.png

Edited by carmine

"Hey Upyours..... Go work for a bookie for a couple of weeks.... Then come back and make that ridiculous statement. This is not the Grand National, The Derby, or the Budweiser. The 'book' we are discussing here is minuscule, and the bookies will manipulate it to however will suit their 'market' the best....... No need to expand on that surely?"

I'll go and work for a bookie when you learn how to use the quote function.....it's actually quite easy!

Ummmm not sure that is actually a valid argument for the topic in hand..... Great attempt lol at a deflection though.

Mr Levy could well be looking at China for the new stadium I reckon.

Middle East are hooked up with arsenal and city. Aeroflot united.

Chinese airline or motor car manufacturer or similar very possible.

The Great Wall Stadium.

why is the possibility that Bale does want to leave dismissed as false media reports?

Because the true media reports are the ones that say he doesn't want to leave.wink.png

Or any report stating they are interested in buying someone, is a feasible media report.

Oh don't be such a child! You're stirring it it up with posts that should be on the transfer rumours thread then start quoting sky then expect us not to laugh! If you want to dish it out learn to take itbiggrin.png

Why shouldn't anything Gareth Bale related not be on the Spurs thread at this stage, just because you don't want to read it?......ask Mr. Bo if you can be the editor. As far as childish goes, I've noticed that you've thrown your teddies out of the cot on numerous occasions. wink.png

Edited by uptheos

If Carms starting 11 becomes a reality..... You are all gonna be shizling yourselves..... COYS...... This is the Tottenham Thread you sad bas#}{>ds.....lol

Sell Bale, invest in a truly world class left back and maybe another player and you would be in a good position?

Sell Bale, get the two players in exchange one of whom is a first class left back and then put the spare 50 Mil in Daniel's Cayman Island fund more likely.

Very attractive.

Buddhists,,,,,,,, sarcastic, well i suppose you are a chelsea fan , they'll just have to try to understand giggle.gif by the way you seen the movie , 'the cup' ? I luved it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgErhy2TLUw

Edited by rijit
  • Like 1

Mr Levy could well be looking at China for the new stadium I reckon.

Middle East are hooked up with arsenal and city. Aeroflot united.

Chinese airline or motor car manufacturer or similar very possible.

The Great Wall Stadium.

Why not China but for Spurs it would be only fit and proper for the stadium to be named after Bill Nicholson

• Like 2

Why shouldn't anything Gareth Bale related not be on the Spurs thread at this stage, just because you don't want to read it......ask Mr. Bo if you can be the editor? As far as childish goes, I've noticed that you've thrown your teddies out of the cot on numerous occasions. wink.png

I just think you'd be better off stirring the pot with your "transfer rumors" on the "transfer rumors" thread that you yourself started.

Why shouldn't anything Gareth Bale related not be on the Spurs thread at this stage, just because you don't want to read it......ask Mr. Bo if you can be the editor? As far as childish goes, I've noticed that you've thrown your teddies out of the cot on numerous occasions. wink.png

I just think you'd be better off stirring the pot with your "transfer rumors" on the "transfer rumors" thread that you yourself started.

Very attractive.

Nice one re GP F1..... Made me nearly look an arse..... But you and everyone else knows what I meant. .ie a move away from middle eastern airlines really is inevitable in the long run.

You funny edit old chap you ...lol

Edited by iancnx

From Carmine:

That I started?........Watch The Ashes mate and you'll see a big Specsavers blimp....take the hint.

Gareth Bale is no longer a rumour IMO and I think any discussion related to him deserves to be on this thread and if I see anything that I feel might interest you, then I'll be sure to post it.

Why shouldn't anything Gareth Bale related not be on the Spurs thread at this stage, just because you don't want to read it?......ask Mr. Bo if you can be the editor. As far as childish goes, I've noticed that you've thrown your teddies out of the cot on numerous occasions. wink.png

Cos matey its a 100% rumour NOTHING MORE, prove other wise and i'm sure we'll be open to talk about it, we normally are. until then ,,,,,

RED if you look back we unanimously agreed that if there was an offer in the region of 80 mil we would have to take it. However has their ? SHOW ME ONE ANNOUNCEMENT BY SPURS MADRID OR BALE .....oh that's right there ain't any . not even from an agent but when 80 plus is tabled Levy loves a bit of publicity lm sure he'll b more than hapi to tell as aplc arnt they obliged to announce such an offer ? probably not,just a thought though.

RM ain't got the dosh. A player swap would work for sure..... But Gareth wants to stay at WHL.

After i wrote what i did and then you come bac with this !!!! <deleted> Ian sometimes you bemuse me.
Cross threads me thinks? Any how same from me.

I don't believe RM has the cash being erroneously reported. I do believe Gareth will stay. COYS

From Carmine:

That I started?........Watch The Ashes mate and you'll see a big Specsavers blimp....take the hint.

Gareth Bale is no longer a rumour IMO and I think any discussion related to him deserves to be on this thread and if I see anything that I feel might interest you, then I'll be sure to post it.

Sorry apologies you didn't start that thread. But that makes you even more irrelevant now.

Yes it is a rumor until the player or THFC states otherwise.

Now will you please stop being so nasty.

Quote Rijit

Cos matey its a 100% rumour NOTHING MORE, prove other wise and i'm sure we'll be open to talk about it, we normally are. until then ,,,,,

I agree mate of course it's still a rumour, but it's a rumour that is coming to a head with various twists and turns, albeit from the media. I don't think it currently deserves to be alongside Daren Bent might go to Newcastle. biggrin.png

From Carmine:

Sorry apologies you didn't start that thread. But that makes you even more irrelevant now.

You say things that are incorrect, call people idiots, go on other threads and spew your guts, throw your teddies out of the cot and then say 'now will you stop being nasty'.....just like a little girl.

From Carmine:

You say things that are incorrect, call people idiots, go on other threads and spew your guts, throw your teddies out of the cot and then say 'now will you stop being nasty'.....just like a little girl.

So agressive. facepalm.gif And such scurrilous accusations! I'm appalled. I'm off to make a cup of tea and consider my next move. Over to you smoke

Quote Carmine

"So agressive. facepalm.gif.pagespeed.ce.EuN79TyYk_.gif And such scurrilous accusations! I'm appalled. I'm off to make a cup of tea and consider my next move".

"Over to you smoke"

laugh.png Team effort eh?

Enjoy your tea Carly coffee1.gif

Edited by uptheos

Quote Carmine

"So agressive. facepalm.gif.pagespeed.ce.EuN79TyYk_.gif And such scurrilous accusations! I'm appalled. I'm off to make a cup of tea and consider my next move".

"Over to you smoke"

i haven't gone yet the tea's still brewing.

I hope you will have calmed down by the time i come back.

Quote Carmine

"Over to you smoke"

Goos....faba...........Goos....faba

Just looking at oddschecker

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/gareth-bale/club-after-summer-transfer-window

Edited by uptheos

Bale to go to RM. Odds on and shortening at all leading bookies.

But.

The only one who will make any money now is Mr Levy.

Wait, wait, wait for maximum offer. Nothing to lose. Gareth's under contract without a release clause.

Short and curlies if I am not mistaken.

Quote Carmine

"Over to you smoke"

Goos....faba...........Goos....faba

Just looking at oddschecker

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/gareth-bale/club-after-summer-transfer-window

Bottom line O's is seems tottenham fans reckon it 2 be still a rumor none of the regular tottenham fans on here want to hear about it or discuss it until the rumors TURN TO FACTS primarlly cos its been done to death.

if you want to post YOUR OPINION and talk to other and non tottenham fans bout it feel free, but it would be very much appreciated if you could do it on the rumors thread, where it belongs along with betting updates and all the rest of the speculative transfer RUMORS where the world is free to speculate all they wish and no animosity can be justified. Or a thought perhaps if you think its of major importance, maybe you can start its own thread

• Like 2