Tottenham Thread

chonabot

So Huddleston gone, Livermore loaned and Parker to go imminently.

Since we still have a supposed 50m to spend, (entirely separate with anything to do with Bale) i'm hoping we buy a striker, and two defenders.

I reckon its a fair shout that IF Madrid come up with 85m in CASH plus a player (not Coentrao) Bale

will go but apparently we will not accept installments so that pretty much counts them out. Now highly unlikely that Gareth will be leaving and unless the bank "Bale him out Florentino Perez has played this like a right tosser. The whole notion of Bale going to United is too laughable to discuss, as is a cash plus Rooney swap. Wouldn't want him anyway.

Striker, center back, left back in, Bale staying, Parker and BAE going.

Villas-Boas must befeeling very positive now as he's getting HIS side in place.

• Like 1

No no haven't you heard!! United will probably win the league without signing anyone.

Not that they are their own arrogant worst enemies.......

Can someone remind them he's retiredPosted Image

Mr Red, Sir Alex has retired, and Zaha ain't good enough for the premiership. Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal to fight for 5th place.

No no haven't you heard!! United will probably win the league without signing anyone.

Not that they are their own arrogant worst enemies.......

Can someone remind them he's retiredthumbsup.gif

Yep. They're going to miss Scholes in midfield.

Specially if they don't sign anybody.

are you City in disguise?

Yes were spending but to be fair, with the sale of Parker we will have recouped about 18m. Adebayor will be going to so the net spend will be considerable but not huge. Currently about 53m spent and 18m recouped.

Not bad business i think you'll agree.

To reiterate, Bale is not part of this. Fairly certain he's staying but that rests with Bank of Madrid.

The nets about what you spent on Andy Carroll mate!

Edited by carmine
  • Like 1

no alfie, what is s getting a touch 'boring' is that its announced we've signed someone only to find out a week later we actually hadnt,. any way alls well that ends wellbiggrin.png

and yeah a footie director working well for us ATM ..Tbh , its a system that should work well for large clubs,, trouble with football is that it doesn't particularly

like change and in particular English managers can b a little to 'old school' ie i'm in TOTAL Control, 4 their own good.

Edited by rijit

Have to say though, Baldini looks like a very good signing on recent form.

AVB's appointment. Yes very shrewd it looks.

Great to see the incomings but we have to get this lot playing as a team in a very short time. It will take time for this squad to realize its true potential. However, we already have a formidable starting line, particularly if Bale stays, but a couple more quality signings that are on the way the squad will also be very strong indeed.

• Like 1

are you City in disguise?

Yes were spending but to be fair, with the sale of Parker we will have recouped about 18m. Adebayor will be going to so the net spend will be considerable but not huge. Currently about 53m spent and 18m recouped.

Not bad business i think you'll agree.

To reiterate, Bale is not part of this. Fairly certain he's staying but that rests with Bank of Madrid.

The nets about what you spent on Andy Carroll mate!

Also Carm's we should take into account the amount of funds allocated that were NOT spent in recent seasons ( and therefore in the piggy bank) ....+ I have read RM still owe us anything from 20m to 35m for Modric. If the very strong rumour of the (joe lewis) 50m 10 year interest free loan is true, we could easily still have @50m+ to spend. Of course we will need to hold in reserve a fat bag of dosh for wages, but only until the new stadium opens. Totally agree with you, non of the business is reliant on any revenue from Bale, other than the marketing and commercial income he generates, which should contribute to his wages.

This one doing the rounds on FB..... One for the Yid Army

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1376737615.709026.jpg

my word that is a tight little c@#$, match made in heaven ! rolleyes.gif

audere est facere................. to do is to what ? when have you lot ever dared to do anything without it going tits up ? wink.png

mind your two new signings fit the bill. tongue.png

BTW is monkey boy still training on his own ? whistling.gif

This one doing the rounds on FB..... One for the Yid Army

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1376737615.709026.jpg

my word that is a tight little c@#$, match made in heaven ! rolleyes.gif

audere est facere................. to do is to what ? when have you lot ever dared to do anything without it going tits up ? wink.png

mind your two new signings fit the bill. tongue.png

BTW is monkey boy still training on his own ? whistling.gif

Thats a first, an arsenal fan knowing something spurs a fan Didn't. was 'monkey boy' training by himself ?

And by 'monkey boy' i do presume you mean our player that when he's sold will fetch a world record transfer fee?

woow and ide mention your score atm ,v villa , but tbh its a spurs thread!!!!