• Rose
  • Veljkovic
  • Bentaleb
  • Eriksen
  • Lamela
  • Lennon
  • Sandro
  • Adebayor

3-1 kane soldado holltby and 4 them fryers og they probably wont say that but it was defo an og

2nd half Davies, Mason, Kane, Townsend, Holtby and Soldado depart.

Rose, Bentaleb, Lennon, Lamela, Eriksen and Adebayor are on

• Like 1

I prefer the bench.

smokes, 2 much info AGAINbiggrin.png

Lol rij....when is the bloody season gonna start!!

Premier League hierarchy might postpone it until Spurs can work out who their starting 11 is and who is on the bench. Unlikely though.

I prefer the bench.

Premier League hierarchy might postpone it until Spurs can work out who their starting 11 is and who is on the bench. Unlikely though.

Deary me, thats such a piss poor effort to troll. Well, either that or you really don't have a clue what a pre season is for. Your a chav so undoubtedly a little of both!!

I believe van Gaal has been giving his full squad a run out too you knowwub.png

• Like 1

It's great to see all those pre season goals and they will certainly set a positive tone in the dressing room.

our first fixtures are:

Sat Aug 16 West Ham United A

Sat Aug 23 Queens Park Rangers H

Sat Aug 30 Liverpool H

Sat Sep 13 Sunderland A

Sat Sep 20 West Bromwich Albion H

The points tally for these five will undoubtedly set the tone for the rest of the season. 15 points would be awesome; in reality I am hoping Poncho will set a minimum target of 13 points from 15. Completely doable. We just need to believe! COYS

I prefer the bench.

P45 is awarded the coveted title of being the most ridiculous, irrelevant and thoroughly mistaken old chap on this thread where he is clearly unwelcome by the vast learned majority!

It's great to see all those pre season goals and they will certainly set a positive tone in the dressing room.

our first fixtures are:

Sat Aug 16 West Ham United A

Sat Aug 23 Queens Park Rangers H

Sat Aug 30 Liverpool H

Sat Sep 13 Sunderland A

Sat Sep 20 West Bromwich Albion H

The points tally for these five will undoubtedly set the tone for the rest of the season. 15 points would be awesome; in reality I am hoping Poncho will set a minimum target of 13 points from 15. Completely doable. We just need to believe! COYS

13-15 points from every 5 games (brokedown the way you have) would win you the league .

Should we all congratulate you now?

P45 is awarded the coveted title of being the most ridiculous, irrelevant and thoroughly mistaken old chap on this thread where he is clearly unwelcome by the vast learned majority!

I don't know about "on this thread", "on this forum" is probably more appropriate.

thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Up to you.

Iancnx is saying exactly what he said before last season started and Pochettino has got 2 weeks to prove he can do with a Baldini Breakfast what AVB and Sherwood couldn't.

Carmine continues with the anti-chav banter.

Spurs outside the top 4 or I'm a Dutchman.

Up to you.

Iancnx is saying exactly what he said before last season started and Pochettino has got 2 weeks to prove he can do with a Baldini Breakfast what AVB and Sherwood couldn't.

Argentina were playing a 3 5 2 twenty-eight years agowink.png

• Like 2

so, whats the predictions for the starting line up v the spammers ? tbh ive no idea hows hes gonna go, a quess may be llorris walker kaboul verity davies?

bento capou adeboy lennon eric son'. lammela probably miles out but maybe

the next starting 11 v the germans at the lane might give us a clue ?

so, whats the predictions for the starting line up v the spammers ? tbh ive no idea hows hes gonna go, a quess may be llorris walker kaboul verity davies?

About right rij, not sure that Vertonghen will be match fit so perhaps Dawson, may be Holtby for Lennon ! may be Soldado for Ade !

yeah alfie, maybe adeboys not quite ready for 90, i tell.ya young kane will be in the miz, looks the part to me, be intresting to see if he can play solo upfront might b a touch to soon but not that big a touch. yep, would like to.c holtby get more of a chance this season can impose and make a diference

Up to you.

Argentina were playing a 3 5 2 twenty-eight years agowink.png

Will it work week in week out in the modern Prem?

The system seems to require very high fitness levels, especially from the wing backs.

They could all be knackered by Christmas.

Whoever, make sure they give them a hammering. biggrin.png

Villarreal sound keen to make sure a potential transfer of Mateo Musacchio to Tottenham Hotspur doesn't hit any problems. The rumour first started in the Catalan sport press and they've been saying all window that Premier League clubs are on the verge of signing several defenders, with none of the deals they marked out as 'imminent' actually going through yet.

However, there could be more to the Mateo Musacchio story. Super Deporte, a newspaper more local to Villarreal claim on Monday afternoon that the defender has been pulled out of training with his team mates. Musacchio has instead been sent to train in the gym to avoid any injury.

• Like 1

Villarreal sound keen to make sure a potential transfer of Mateo Musacchio to Tottenham Hotspur doesn't hit any problems. The rumour first started in the Catalan sport press and they've been saying all window that Premier League clubs are on the verge of signing several defenders, with none of the deals they marked out as 'imminent' actually going through yet.

However, there could be more to the Mateo Musacchio story. Super Deporte, a newspaper more local to Villarreal claim on Monday afternoon that the defender has been pulled out of training with his team mates. Musacchio has instead been sent to train in the gym to avoid any injury.

Logjam soon to break loose regarding transfers of DMs and CBs. Bayern's Boateng apparently off to Barca.

Tottenham are close to agreeing a £17m deal for 23-year-old Villarreal and Argentina centre-back Mateo Musacchio. Times

Nice catch if it happens. Musacchio can play.thumbsup.gif

yep as is common with all spurs central defendersguitar.gif , trouble is being a good footballer dont necessarily mean your a good defender so what i'm hoping for is primarily a defender who's actually a good central defender If that makes sense.goof.gif .

Tottenham are close to agreeing a £17m deal for 23-year-old Villarreal and Argentina centre-back Mateo Musacchio. Times

Nice catch if it happens. Musacchio can play.thumbsup.gif

yep as is common with all spurs central defendersguitar.gif , trouble is being a good footballer dont necessarily mean your a good defender so what i'm hoping for is primarily a defender who's actually a good central defender If that makes sense.goof.gif .

Er....sounds like a dog's breakfast to me.

Presumably Pochettino knows what he's buying, and Baldini hasn't been involved. smile.png