Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Villarreal sound keen to make sure a potential transfer of Mateo Musacchio to Tottenham Hotspur doesn't hit any problems. The rumour first started in the Catalan sport press and they've been saying all window that Premier League clubs are on the verge of signing several defenders, with none of the deals they marked out as 'imminent' actually going through yet.

However, there could be more to the Mateo Musacchio story. Super Deporte, a newspaper more local to Villarreal claim on Monday afternoon that the defender has been pulled out of training with his team mates. Musacchio has instead been sent to train in the gym to avoid any injury.

Logjam soon to break loose regarding transfers of DMs and CBs. Bayern's Boateng apparently off to Barca.

Twitter rubbish. Mea culpa.wai2.gif

?

Barcelona are interested in signing Bayern Munich defender Jerome Boateng, 25, in a deal that could reach £31m. Bild (in German)

<deleted> does that have to do with us?

Don't know. Just following jellybean's line of thought.

But I take your point smokie, could be peripheral to Spurs, especially if they aren't playing Barcelona.

smile.png

?

Barcelona are interested in signing Bayern Munich defender Jerome Boateng, 25, in a deal that could reach £31m. Bild (in German)

<deleted> does that have to do with us?

Don't know. Just following jellybean's line of thought.

But I take your point smokie, could be peripheral to Spurs, especially if they aren't playing Barcelona.

smile.png

Run Forrest, run!

• Like 1

I can see Spurs and Southampton both dropping down the table, cos Pochettino and Koeman have both inherited nightmares. smile.png

Harry at QPR might give them some grief.

Isaac Newton's 3rd Law of Motion.

"Every action has an equal and opposite reaction"

thumbsup.gif

BTW.

If Arsene thinks he can win the Prem by re-creating a side of the quality of "The Invincibles'' of 2004, I think he may have a problem. smile.png

But the chances are, they'll finish higher than Spurs. biggrin.png

Edited by P45Mustang

I can see Spurs and Southampton both dropping down the table, cos Pochettino and Koeman have both inherited nightmares. smile.png

Harry at QPR might give them some grief.

Isaac Newton's 3rd Law of Motion.

"Every action has an equal and opposite reaction"

thumbsup.gif

Ian's 1st rule of gobshites: they never know when to shut the ruck up!

Your missus must have a permanent migrane.... Feel sorry for her.

Edited by iancnx

BTW. We don't give a flying to$$ what you think! feel or predict. Trot off back to your mates in your own thread and bore them stupid instead.

Try this Ian it works like a charm.

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: P45Mustang.

Actually makes the threads readable, even if they are full of these one liners from his incessant, inane chattering.

Edited by Chicog

Can't ignore the truth though.

smile.png

I just wish you would stay on topic....we're fairly easy going on here but you do stretch it at times.
Day times and night times?

:)

Its better when he is back in Thailand and his Mrs can tie and gag him in the basement at night time.

So does carmine. facepalm.gif

Gives me a torrid time.

Never mind Torres.

wai2.gif

He was a box to box midfielder in his day so only to be expected.

Really?

Sounds more like a control freak who would cut the legs off your piano if you enjoyed playing it.

smile.png

wow!!!!.just if u didnt know, hytners a big spurs fan so is generally well informed. i woukdnt say his word is 100 good but,,,,, anyway if this comes of i reckon townsend's days are.numbered and i'de be very surprised if ari wasnt.in for him.www.theguardian.com/football/2014/aug/06/tottenham-memphis-depay-psv-eindhoven

the mail, not that i trust a word.it says vacous nasty pice of shit that it is!!!!, anyway reckon chadlis been offered in px,.with that i could live with, a winger that dont go past anyone and does adecent job defensively ,,,hmmm as opposed to losing qenuine attacking pace aka townsend CHADli goes forthwith

Edited by rijit

the mail, not that i trust a word.it says vacous nasty pice of shit that it is!!!!, anyway reckon chadlis been offered in px,.with that i could live with, a winger that dont go past anyone and does adecent job defensively ,,,hmmm as opposed to losing qenuine attacking pace aka townsend CHADli goes forthwith

We need both of them even if we get Depay (which I hope we don't ) as 6 is the minimum !

We need both of them even if we get Depay (which I hope we don't ) as 6 is the minimum !

Depay looked.a.class act to me alfie pacy and can finish step up on what chadli gives us going forward on the left and we need 6.what mate ?

Depay looked.a.class act to me alfie pacy and can finish step up on what chadli gives us going forward on the left and we need 6.what mate ?

I'm pretty sure Chadli will be a lot better than he was last year after having a season to adjust which is exactly what Depay would have to do if we sign him ( plus I think Depay is all paper talk anyway ).

Yes at least 6 rij, idealy we want to be able to put out 2 teams thus you need 2 for every position plus extras that make up the squad of a minimum of 25.

So how many attacking midfielders do you think we need ?

I'm pretty sure Chadli will be a lot better than he was last year after having a season to adjust which is exactly what Depay would have to do if we sign him ( plus I think Depay is all paper talk anyway ).

Yes at least 6 rij, idealy we want to be able to put out 2 teams thus you need 2 for every position plus extras that make up the squad of a minimum of 25.

4 strikers

6 am

6 dm

8 defenders

Gk

4 strikers

6 am

6 dm

8 defenders

Gk

Taking a chance only having one GK ian !

avb ' brought' the 3 striker thing ie 2 senior plus 1 development player, to us and tbh i was totally against it. on a week to week basis 4 me it dont work no competition limited cover however from that it could be argued we've now got imo , the making of a top c/f in kane. however 3 senior and one development striker would.be my choice.

4 strikers

6 am

6 dm

8 defenders

Gk

Taking a chance only having one GK ian !

Lol. Quite right. Daft post on my part. But you get the gist.

avb ' brought' the 3 striker thing ie 2 senior plus 1 development player, to us and tbh i was totally against it. on a week to week basis 4 me it dont work no competition limited cover however from that it could be argued we've now got imo , the making of a top c/f in kane. however 3 senior and one development striker would.be my choice.

So you rebuke my idea of having 6 attacking mids for 3 places, but you want 4 forwards for one place, hows 3 no competition and limited cover,plus it's not going to be easy keeping 3 happy let alone 4 !

Spurs might sign someone who can play on the left and up front but no way will they sign another out and out forward unless someones leaves so the new management and not just AVB must think 3 is the right amount !