Tottenham Thread

chonabot

come on levy get ure f acking limp arse into gear and lets b signing him 10 mil, given fitness, we've got 20 a season striker.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28784744

You've got more chance of shagging Angelina Jolie than Spurs have of signing Remy rij ! besides I would imagine Rodriguez is Poch no.1 target in January.

When he's not failing medicals he's getting charged with rape!!! I agree with Rij regards the guys potential but he's one helluva risk that Levy simply won't take.

I reckon Levy's going to put in a cheeky bid for Falcao..........10m+soldado.....

The team I think Poch will put out tomorrow :

Lloris,

Naughton, Dier, Kaboul, Davies / Rose

Capoue, Bentaleb

Lamela, Erikson, Lennon

Ade / Soldado

Or how about Soldado or Kane playing as a no.10 !

That would leave us highly vulnerable with Naughton and with Lennon i suppose we have a one in three chance of him having a good game.

i wonder if Sam Alladichio will be daring enough to play a striker against us!!!

The team I think Poch will put out tomorrow :

Lloris,

Naughton, Dier, Kaboul, Davies / Rose

Capoue, Bentaleb

Lamela, Erikson, Lennon

Ade / Soldado

Or how about Soldado or Kane playing as a no.10 !

Or how about putting 32 names into a hat and see who the top 11 are pulled out.

Here we go again. Idiot commentators making proper arsenals of themselves by pretending they know the rules:

• Townsend - "not a sending off offence for me; remember he has to deny a goal, not a goal scoring opportunity, but he has to deny a goal"
  • Rule 12 - " ..... a player ... is sent off if he commits any of the following seven offences:

.... denying the opposing team a goal or an obvious goalscoring opportunity by deliberately handling the ball ...."

Red card a very harsh decision nonetheless - I don't think either the ref and certainly not his assistant were in any position to judge that incident as denying a goal or a goal scoring opportunity. If he doesn't handle it it is not at all clear that it's going to go past Loris or go to someone in a goal scoring position. Both officials appeared to consult about the red card and reinforced each others position of weakness.

It was clearly a penalty. I also thought that on balance Man U should have got a penalty when the Swansea defender turned his back on the ball with his arms outstretched and slightly elevated.

Woops - Collins just sent off. Anybody's game now.

lovely little spot 4 the assist by kane for our new c/b to score on his prem debutwhistling.gif , shame it was only at west ham clap2.gif

adeboy poor, thought potts got it wrong taking lennon off and bringing holtby on, lamella flatters 2 deceive

townsend looks sharp. bentelbe did a good job.

hapi days

Edited by rijit