Tottenham Thread

chonabot

I just [snipped] for Spurs to win tomorrow. How hard can it be ? If the players are not up for it Arsenal will beat us. Should be a good enough excuse to fight hard for a win.

Edited by mrbojangles
Please don't discuss gambling

I just [snipped] for Spurs to win tomorrow. How hard can it be ? If the players are not up for it Arsenal will beat us. Should be a good enough excuse to fight hard for a win.

Newcastle are a rubbish team who will struggle to come back up immediately.

Spurs have nothing to beat, except a demoralized team, who will be playing in front of protesting fans.

If Spurs just play their normal style and go for the win, then I think your bet will be safe.

• Like 2

Why not play the youth team. They would walk it. Oh forgot - same same as first team.

[Feeling magnanimous on last day of the season. Let's see if your team can put together a 19 year run in the CL, though a one year successful run would no doubt be preferable!]

Edited by SantiSuk
  • Like 1

Why not play the youth team. They would walk it. Oh forgot - same same as first team.

[Feeling magnanimous on last day of the season. Let's see if your team can put together a 19 year run in the CL, though a one year successful run would no doubt be preferable!]

Don't forget that we were more impressive to watch in our one effort than you mugs were in eighteen out of the last nineteen miserable attempts.

Arsenal have added little to the champions league other than a blue print to the words "bottled it!"

^"a power shift begins taking place". Not wanting to get in to your north london banter, but as a neutral in this banter it seems a bit early to state that a power shift is taking or has taken place.

"we were more impressive to watch in our one effort than you mugs were in eighteen out of the last nineteen miserable attempts." Very subjective. I do not find Spurs impressive to watch, but there have been many Wenger sides, Premier winning sides or not, which have been impressive in their style of football.

Comments all seem a bit premature and unfounded to me. Spurs need go on and actually win something, and better Arsenal by more than a few points and over a period time, to be making such comments.

"One swallow does not a summer make..."

Edited by Bredbury Blue

Well we have the magnanimous one and the one who likes to swallow....both of em on their knees this season I notice.

We're finishing second gents....and that is all the statement you need from Tottenham Hotspur. smile.png

Enjoy your fight for fourth BB....I can smell your underwear from here pal! laugh.png

• Like 1

Well we have the magnanimous one and the one who likes to swallow....both of em on their knees this season I notice.

We're finishing second gents....and that is all the statement you need from Tottenham Hotspur. smile.png

Enjoy your fight for fourth BB....I can smell your underwear from here pal! laugh.png

Finishing 2nd OR THIRD...that's like being Champions, but not quite eh. ;-) Enjoy your fight for second Smokie

As for smelling my underwear...Oooh er Missus!

Careful you don't choke 55555555

Careful you don't choke 55555555

Long way to go Chicog. ;)

Don't forget that we were more impressive to watch in our one effort than you mugs were in eighteen out of the last nineteen miserable attempts.

Arsenal have added little to the champions league other than a blue print to the words "bottled it!"

What was that about bottled it?

At least we go out of the big boys competition to the likes of Bayern and Barca, not an abject relegatee

Midfield suspensions/injuries caught up with you guys in the end but no shame there. Probably the most entertaining side in the league this term. Well done, and I reckon you'll make 2nd next yearthumbsup.gif