Tottenham Thread

chonabot

26 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Not what I meant but Coutinho must be kicking himself when he watches the final!

As was explicitly stated previously  redneck, when PC left I backed it to the hilt. I was not wrong. A similar thing could happen at Spurs, the bale sale could have been a success and if you get 120+ m for Eriksen that's a tasty profit that could go straight into the teams rebuild? You hope. 

12 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Not what I meant but Coutinho must be kicking himself when he watches the final!

I think what R2D2 means is that they sold Coutinho when the price was right. 

It is most amusing as you say that he'll be watching the final on tv rather than playing in it.  

12 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

As was explicitly stated previously  redneck, when PC left I backed it to the hilt. I was not wrong. A similar thing could happen at Spurs, the bale sale could have been a success and if you get 120+ m for Eriksen that's a tasty profit that could go straight into the teams rebuild? You hope. 

Its really quite strange that whilst professing to be a Liverpool fan (chortle chortle) you are clearly far more focused on this perceived downfall at Spurs you so long for rather than the precarious situation at Liverpool with all the elite clubs in europe currently eyeing up your regular attacking three. And this off the back of being forced to sell one already.  Would you say you are Barca's feeder club?  Sounds like a fair shout!!!  

So, anyway, back to the point in question.....All your real focus and energy on Spurs, not Liverpool, as is clear by your posting. Why is that?

NB  And please stop calling me Alfie, makes you sound quite ridiculous.

12 hours ago, carmine said:

Its really quite strange that whilst professing to be a Liverpool fan (chortle chortle) you are clearly far more focused on this perceived downfall at Spurs you so long for rather than the precarious situation at Liverpool with all the elite clubs in europe currently eyeing up your regular attacking three. And this off the back of being forced to sell one already.  Would you say you are Barca's feeder club?  Sounds like a fair shout!!!  

So, anyway, back to the point in question.....All your real focus and energy on Spurs, not Liverpool, as is clear by your posting. Why is that?

NB  And please stop calling me Alfie, makes you sound quite ridiculous.

Spurs have problems we do not.

Your stadium is over budget.

Your players are vastly underpaid

Your team ain't got past a semi final for yonks.

Your manager is into his 4th trophy less year.

Your manager recently volunteered a huge hint three times he could be off.

So a lot of problems under the surface which I like to try and discuss. 

You seem to like to avoid such debates and debate about the people debating.

When similar questions were directed at me I answered them.

Fact is I think our front three know their value is within the team that makes them play so well together and it makes no sense to leave for any team at present. Salah is on the verge of becoming a premiership legend within 1-2 more seasons, Firmino has discovered he is a better player than he ever thought and Mane whilst playing fairly well can actually do better than his displays suggest.

No reason to move now.

Eriksen, Alli, Dier, Toby, and Rose all have reason to move. - money and the chance to play in a team capable of reaching a few finals.

Kanes heart may be too invested.

I think the stadium is going to force a few sales I'm just being realistic. If the costs have spiralled the transfer budget may need to be produced from sales of assets.

I don't understand how that can not be seen as a logical step if the costs have rocketed.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Spurs have problems we do not.

Your stadium is over budget.

Your players are vastly underpaid

Your team ain't got past a semi final for yonks.

Your manager is into his 4th trophy less year.

Your manager recently volunteered a huge hint three times he could be off.

So a lot of problems under the surface which I like to try and discuss. 

You seem to like to avoid such debates and debate about the people debating.

When similar questions were directed at me I answered them.

Fact is I think our front three know their value is within the team that makes them play so well together and it makes no sense to leave for any team at present. Salah is on the verge of becoming a premiership legend within 1-2 more seasons, Firmino has discovered he is a better player than he ever thought and Mane whilst playing fairly well can actually do better than his displays suggest.

No reason to move now.

Eriksen, Alli, Dier, Toby, and Rose all have reason to move. - money and the chance to play in a team capable of reaching a few finals.

Kanes heart may be too invested.

I think the stadium is going to force a few sales I'm just being realistic. If the costs have spiralled the transfer budget may need to be produced from sales of assets.

I don't understand how that can not be seen as a logical step if the costs have rocketed.

But neither you or BB support us.  So why do you care about our situation more than the teams you claim to support.  Don't get me wrong i think i can say ob behalf of all the Spurs posters that we thank you both for your concerns but we do, at the same time feel you should take a greater interest in your own teams.

Do you think that your attacking three will jump ship like Coutinho, Suarez and the others?  You have failed to offer even the remotest reason why they wouldn't leave like the others, and its not like you can offer them farcical wages likes City, Chelsea, United.  

Your persistent trolling on here really does highlight you as a plastic, a glory hunting brum that hopped on the Liverpool bandwagon.  I suppose Everton were not successful enough.

4 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

And quick as a flash you go over to the City thread doing exactly what you're criticising others here for doing! Guilty as charged m'Lord!

i really am starting to question your loyalties you two, to both your clubs because you show far more interest to us than the two clubs you say you support.

Try showing the same concerns and interest you show us to your own team.  Its coming across as a lack of true loyalty.  Are you plastic like R2D2?

12 minutes ago, carmine said:

i really am starting to question your loyalties you two, to both your clubs because you show far more interest to us than the two clubs you say you support.

Try showing the same concerns and interest you show us to your own team.  Its coming across as a lack of true loyalty.  Are you plastic like R2D2?

Reread my post and have a good look at yourself buddy!

3 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Reread my post and have a good look at yourself buddy!

You should start to show more loyalty to your own club.  Your passionate concerns for our well being is noted but it really is high time you showed if nothing more, a mere semblance of the interest in City that you show in us.  You and R2D2 appear more interested in us than some Spurs fans....buddy!

Its quite touching.

Edited by carmine

25 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

And quick as a flash you go over to the City thread doing exactly what you're criticising others here for doing! Guilty as charged m'Lord!

Straight question, straight answer buddy.

Who is your favorite club, City or Spurs?   

9 minutes ago, carmine said:

Straight question, straight answer buddy.

Who is your favorite club, City or Spurs?   

Embarrass yourself! I've got a 13yr old and even he wouldn't post something as childish as that. Let it go man, you'll feel happier.

3 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Embarrass yourself! I've got a 13yr old and even he wouldn't post something as childish as that. Let it go man, you'll feel happier.

I'll tell you what buddy, you're more obsessive about Spurs than some obsessive Spurs fans.  

Nice to know you care so much about us!!  Buddy.:post-4641-1156694572:

11 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

the nature of obsession....people (you) dogged by obsessive jealousies. (Spurs)

Take a chill pill buddy and make an effort to show more interest in City.:smile:

3 hours ago, carmine said:

Take a chill pill buddy and make an effort to show more interest in City.:smile:

Just saw the latest on your team from a headline reported via the BBC

Poch demanding levy comes clean about transfer plans to fans.

Carmine you are going to have to stick me on ignore, as advised Spurs have many problems and I am keen to see them play out. Strange how you never speak of anything besides but being a Spurs fan. No hint of anything else you are the plastic lad you blinking trash talker. Focus on football not the contributors you pillock.

Edited by Rc2702
  • Thanks 1

Hahaha funnily enough carms and I have just been discussing that interview.

Yes its an ultimatum of sorts and will definitely shape the future of the club in the next couple of weeks.

I can't predict but let's hope Levy ponies up the cash for transfers.

1 minute ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Hahaha funnily enough carms and I have just been discussing that interview.

Yes its an ultimatum of sorts and will definitely shape the future of the club in the next couple of weeks.

I can't predict but let's hope Levy ponies up the cash for transfers.

That was a shit or get off the pot message from Pochy. Unfortunately Levy owns the pot. Its not like Spurs need a ton of players. Two of quality coming in and keeping the current stars. Somehow I'm not optimistic. A bit late in the game for Levy to change his stripes.

8 minutes ago, jellydog said:

That was a shit or get off the pot message from Pochy. Unfortunately Levy owns the pot. Its not like Spurs need a ton of players. Two of quality coming in and keeping the current stars. Somehow I'm not optimistic. A bit late in the game for Levy to change his stripes.

We shall see.

Its clear we're not going to challenge for the title unless he spends some money though.

1 hour ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Its clear we're not going to challenge for the title unless he spends some money though.

Oh do my eyes deceive me. Please say it ain't so. You want to jeopardize your standing in the net spend league!!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, carmine said:

Go on Carmine, I'm going to bite. So I'm jealous of spurs am I. Of what exactly,  and be specific.

Carmine is a point dodger he never actually discusses any point put to spurs thread. He creates non football related issues by doing this. He's a plastic, he's not even a plastic he's a burst bubble.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Carmine is a point dodger he never actually discusses any point put to spurs thread. He creates non football related issues by doing this. He's a plastic, he's not even a plastic he's a burst bubble.

carmine is a dead set ringer for alfie conn or vice a versa 

1 hour ago, mrbojangles said:

Oh do my eyes deceive me. Please say it ain't so. You want to jeopardize your standing in the net spend league!!

We have an ambitious young manager and it's clear we need more quality in our side.

Either we strengthen or he will be jumping ship...seems clear enough from his comments

1 minute ago, RonniePickering22 said:

We have an ambitious young manager and it's clear we need more quality in our side.

Either we strengthen or he will be jumping ship...seems clear enough from his comments

I concur and it's what we've been saying on here for ages. 

6 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

no money. no honey . full stop

1 hour ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Round of applause to the realistic comment. Who knows his plan may involve selling kane for 200m to reinvent the team. Doubtful but this is tottenham and the stadium aint gonna pay for itself.

If lfc do real we could see a manager merry go round too.