Tottenham Thread

chonabot

11 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Not asking you to marvel just stop throwing sheite.

And pardon me if I hope RM give you a spanking at w/e :wink:

You got spanked by us frankfurter spanked bayern it's in the stars BJ we are gonna spank Madrid their defence is worse than yours was over those 2 legs. What was the score like? 

23 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Not asking you to marvel just stop throwing sheite.

And pardon me if I hope RM give you a spanking at w/e :wink:

Well you were the one kicking sand in to the sad Spuds face, I thought it my duty to defend the meek.

And so you should want us to lose, the only time I would ever be cheering a City win is if it shits on United or benefits Liverpool. ?

Edited by BangrakBob

3 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

What was the score like? 

1 broken bus of ours to your 0

and 3 game changing decisions I.e 2 disallowed goals for us and 1 offside goal given to you all wrongly going your way.

If you can't win by being gifted 3 goals over a 2 legged tie you shouldn't be playing football at the top level

• Like 1

Just now, mrbojangles said:

and 3 game changing decisions I.e 2 disallowed goals for us and 1 offside goal given to you all wrongly going your way.

If you can't win by being gifted 3 goals over a 2 legged tie you shouldn't be playing football at the top level

If you can't get past the quarter final when you have 500m more in the kitty than anyone. You should stick to drilling for oil.

2 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

aaah Jesus still not over it ????

We had goals scored against us by Roma which should not have been allowed, but what we did was made sure we scored more than them, it worked out well. ????

3 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

And so you should want us to lose, the only time I would ever be cheering a City win is if it shits on United or benefits Liverpool. ?

Nope. I've said it before on here. I used to live in Liverpool and went to loads of their home games. Always had a soft spot for them until this years CL tie. It's left a bad taste

BTW if RM do win it will benefit us in the CL draw as they will be in Pot 1 with us, so we can't draw them and we obviously can't draw you

4 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

aaah Jesus still not over it ????

We had goals scored against us by Roma which should not have been allowed, but what we did was made sure we scored more than them, it worked out well. ????

Your over the Roma decisions cos you went through. You most certainly wouldn't be over it if we had beat you by getting the decisions

6 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Nope. I've said it before on here. I used to live in Liverpool and went to loads of their home games. Always had a soft spot for them until this years CL tie. It's left a bad taste

Interesting, as I did exactly the opposite, lived in Manchester and used to go and watch City all the time and would actually go mental for you in Derby wins. I'll never forget the Goat double in 2002. 

I could say the same about 2013/14 but I'm not arsed.

I think the fact we are becoming your nearest rival is starting to create an actual rivalry. 

Edited by BangrakBob

1 minute ago, mrbojangles said:

Your over the Roma decisions cos you went through. You most certainly wouldn't be over it if we had beat you by getting the decisions

5-1 buddy, you didn't even come close to taking it in to your own hands, but we did was my point, you couldn't as we were too good for you.

28 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Well you were the one kicking sand in to the sad Spuds face, I thought it my duty to defend the meek.

Meek??

A tear just ran down my cheek.

4 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

5-1 buddy, you didn't even come close to taking it in to your own hands, but we did was my point, you couldn't as we were too good for you.

That's what niggles. Liverpool fans just quoting the 5-1 bit instead of acknowledging they got the lucky calls

Obviously we don't know how a game would pan out but deduct your offside goal and add our perfectly good goal in the first leg and it would have been 2-1 with the important away goal. Then at our gaff, we scored the 2nd which again was perfectly good. That would have put us 2-0 ahead and in front in the tie. Now I think you'd agree Football is about scoring goals and so to have perfectly good goals struck off, kinda defeats the whole object of the game and skews the result

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

That's what niggles. Liverpool fans just quoting the 5-1 bit instead of acknowledging they got the lucky calls

Obviously we don't know how a game would pan out but deduct your offside goal and add our perfectly good goal in the first leg and it would have been 2-1 with the important away goal. Then at our gaff, we scored the 2nd which again was perfectly good. That would have put us 2-0 ahead and in front in the tie. Now I think you'd agree Football is about scoring goals and so to have perfectly good goals struck off, kinda defeats the whole object of the game and skews the result

Still sucking those soor plooms I see!

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

We had lucky calls all the way from Hoffenheim through Roma, smashing lucky calls in everywhere. I didn't watch any of your matches previous but I'm sure you would have got some "lucky calls" too, because that is a football. And no matter what you say, they will always be what if's. We sat back at 3 nil, we could have pushed to score another 3 if we had to do that, because we can do that when we want, likewise at yours, so yeah you would have won for sure if you got some lucky calls too.

It's astonishing that you are still going on about it though. Shall we watch the goals again?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sii5PRhCj-E

Edited by BangrakBob

36 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

It's astonishing that you are still going on about it though. Shall we watch the goals again?

Says the man who went on for an age about Mane being sent off when we beat you 5-0 and then the game V Spurs with the penalty in added time. You droned on about them for infinity

Just now, mrbojangles said:

Says the man who went on for an age about Mane being sent off when we beat you 5-0 and then the game V Spurs with the penalty in added time. You droned on about them for infinity

Yeah I went on about it for 7 weeks (and counting) did I? No I spat my words and moved on...like a MAN ?

7 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

No you didn't. You cried like a baby. The same as I'm doing

Your prolonged moaning is drenched in bitterness and hatred, mine was just instant anger which is long forgotten. You'll be taking this to the grave at this rate, and probably beyond if we win it ?

Here's a song my 4 year old daughter sings often, you might try it yourself..?

Edited by BangrakBob

2 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Your prolonged moaning is drenched in bitterness and hatred, mine was just instant anger which is long forgotten. You'll be taking this to the grave at this rate, and probably beyond if we win it ?

No, no, no, no my friend. You wouldn't let it lie for weeks and still bring it up every now and again if it's mentioned in a post. I didn't bring this up until responding to a post on the subject.

I just wish the result would have been with the right decisions. That's why I want VAR, so that there's no doubt win, lose or draw.

6 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

No, no, no, no my friend. You wouldn't let it lie for weeks and still bring it up every now and again if it's mentioned in a post. I didn't bring this up until responding to a post on the subject.

I just wish the result would have been with the right decisions. That's why I want VAR, so that there's no doubt win, lose or draw.

I could ask you to show me when I last mentioned either, other than winding up to Spurs about it their diving players for a few weeks, that doesn't count as that was across the EPL. Other than that it was specifically no more than a week.

I'd suggest stop being baited in to it by the best fisherman on here, give yourself some peace. 

Edited by BangrakBob

9 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

I don't believe what I'm reading. A city fan is urging the use of VAR but fails to see the sheer lopsidedness of FFP as it is currently. 

All the long timers on here know that I have been for VAR for years

46 minutes ago, jellydog said:

Do the world a large favor and don't sell Toby to Man United.

I would have added an emoji (or whatever they're called) but they ain't getting along with my Android phone.

Don't worry if they do, Jose will turn him in to a vegetable in under 6 months ?

Edited by BangrakBob
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

We had lucky calls all the way from Hoffenheim through Roma, smashing lucky calls in everywhere. I didn't watch any of your matches previous but I'm sure you would have got some "lucky calls" too, because that is a football. And no matter what you say, they will always be what if's. We sat back at 3 nil, we could have pushed to score another 3 if we had to do that, because we can do that when we want, likewise at yours, so yeah you would have won for sure if you got some lucky calls too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sii5PRhCj-E

You now conveniently seem to have forgotten Bob, YOUR many 'it wasn't a sending off...you wouldn't have won 5v0...' posts over many months.

As for the 2nd leg game, we were leading 1v0, we were dominating and you were really struggling, we scored a perfectly good 2nd goal which had it rightly been given would no doubt have changed the complexion of the tie. So yes you won, you were the better team at Anfield and we were at home. Your fellow brummie red (but i hope not you) however seems to conveniently forget the details of the ties with his repetitive liverpool hammered us nonsense posts. I'm sure mrbj like me isn't interested whether you or we got lucky ref calls in other games: but it's a fact that Liverpool got the breaks outlined by mrbj. So yes liverpool qualified but cease with the nonsense of two batterings because that's not a correct reflection of events. 

1 hour ago, Rc2702 said:

I don't believe what I'm reading. A city fan is urging the use of VAR but fails to see the sheer lopsidedness of FFP as it is currently. 

You need to keep up as both mrbj and I have been arguing pro-VAR or whatever will help eradicate errors for years on here, particularly with chicog (who's chicog I can hear you thinking! ).