Tottenham Thread

chonabot

22 minutes ago, carmine said:

I don't know why he bothers, he always ends up making a fool of himself.

Neither does he accept apparently that City, for years have been driving up transfer fees to stop competitors getting players they don't want them to have.  So, all is as per normal in BB world.....

I do believe he's trying to wind us up.

The only thing upsetting me this summer will be half of our team playing for England!!

3 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

I do believe he's trying to wind us up.

The only thing upsetting me this summer will be half of our team playing for England!!

Of course and not doing a very good job of it. Just comes across as a sore loser.  But at least he's not unpleasant, a care in the footy forum community!!?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, carmine said:

Of course and not doing a very good job of it. Just comes across as a sore loser.  But at least he's not unpleasant, a care in the footy forum community!!?

He's busy right now making his Xmas prezzie list for Santa.

I'm sure Kane and Eriksen are on there too!

1 hour ago, carmine said:

You took a right beating in the CL semis.?  Don't be such a pussycat and get over it!!

#sorelosers#  ?

Seriously, how many goals did you concede of both legs......and you have the audacity to suggest you were hard done by!!!  ?

No we didn't take a right beating in the CL semifinal.  We conceded one goal so lost 1v0 aggregate.

5 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

No we didn't take a right beating in the CL semifinal.  We conceded one goal so lost 1v0 aggregate.

Will you be staying up to watch the final?....maybe get some snacks n beers and make an evening of it?

Nah, BB in his rose tinted specs thinks you were robbed.  Funny.  Seeing as he likes to spend his days having a pop at us why does he leave himself open to ridicule.......

if you lot are pissed off with anyone it should be Pep Guardiola, not the ref.  Threw his toys out the pram about a decision he was not in a position to judge and gets himself sent to the stands......toys out of the pram when knocked out by the mighty Wigan too.

Liverpool played better and deserved to go through.  Could you let BB know that because i don't think he saw either of the two legs.

We totally outplayed Juve over two legs didn't go through but you don't hear us whining about it. 

Missed the point again! I've NEVER said we were robbed. What I've been countering constantly is that we were battered - we weren't - and Liverpool fans constant failure to acknowledge the bad refereeing deceisions. I do not bring it up, and I'm happy not to discuss it again; I respond to the Liverpool fans who repeatedly bring it up. 

Keep up will ya!

If you lot are pissed off with anyone it should be Pep Guardiola, not the ref.  Threw his toys out the pram about a decision he was not in a position to judge and gets himself sent to the stands......toys out of the pram when knocked out by the mighty Wigan too.

Sorry mate but that's another desperate attempt to slag off Pep. After the season we've had you want us to seriously consider that. Managers go off on one all the time on the touch line. It's cos they're passionate 

Liverpool played better and deserved to go through.  Could you let BB know that because i don't think he saw either of the two legs.

Pack it in now. We reached a truce on that subject so stop trying to entice responses ?

11 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Sorry mate but that's another desperate attempt to slag off Pep. After the season we've had you want us to seriously consider that. Managers go off on one all the time on the touch line. It's cos they're passionate 

You're absolutely wrong on this.  He got himself sent to the stands through a lack of self discipline and it most definitely affected you players and the result.  Thats is 100% the case whether you'll accept it of not.  He lost it at a crucial time when a cool head was needed.

Don't think i've ever seen Pochettino lose it like that, its not always the cool head and confidence players need to see projected in the heat of the moment, and if you think its just me you didn't read your papers because he faced widespread criticism for the points i have just made.  But then again any criticism of him is seen as an unwarranted slagging off.  

Edited by carmine

3 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Pack it in now. We reached a truce on that subject so stop trying to entice responses ?

BB basically threw one in so i threw this one back.  And how easy was it!!   We never really gave a damn about the City, Liverpool semi final result.  ?

• Haha 1

I don't know why he bothers, he always ends up making a fool of himself.

Neither does he accept apparently that City, for years have been driving up transfer fees to stop competitors getting players they don't want them to have.  So, all is as per normal in BB world.....

Carmine do come down from your high horse. And stop thinking you're smarter than everyone else; we all know you're not.

So who are all the players we've been buying to stop other teams buying them? Name some names then.

Edited by Bredbury Blue

21 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Come on BB......tell us who ya want to win the final?

Ronnie I'd be interested in buying eriksen but not kane (we've been down this track before).

I've previously stated: I want Real to win but liverpool have their name on the cup this year.

1 minute ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Ronnie I'd be interested in buying eriksen but not kane (we've been down this track before).

I've previously stated: I want Real to win but liverpool have their name on the cup this year.

I hope your patatas bravas is cold and starchy in the middle. :1zgarz5:

6 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Perhaps he feels Liverpool haven't spent enough money so don't deserve it?

Its got nothing to do with money, get over it!!!    Another corker!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RonniePickering22 said:

You've not answered my question BB and you had better not have me on iggy.

Its against the rules to have mods on iggy and I'm sitting by the phone now just waiting for the call. ?

Did answer not long before your post. Here ya go:

I've previously stated: I want Real to win but liverpool have their name on the cup this year.

Just now, Bredbury Blue said:

Did answer not long before your post. Here ya go:

I've previously stated: I want Real to win but liverpool have their name on the cup this year.

Posted a second before me yes I saw it BB nothing escapes me ya know. :coffee1:

1 hour ago, RonniePickering22 said:

You can't sit on the fence....MrRed and nev haven't finished painting it yet!!

Ok ok. If you insist. I once met Ronaldo and he's a very nice man. So I won't shed a tear if he lifts the cup

• Like 1

So despite the left field move from jellybean our manager is going nowhere.

Apparently he won the last Euro Lottery and had been locked in the cellar until he signed up.

Classic tawaaaats on here please line up to accept the wooden spoon of the head.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

So despite the left field move from jellybean our manager is going nowhere.

Apparently he won the last Euro Lottery and had been locked in the cellar until he signed up.

Classic tawaaaats on here please line up to accept the wooden spoon of the head.

Stirring the pot Ronnie.?

• Haha 1