Carribean condo won't be finished ? Look like no work progress ? Any discount ?

thefactoryoutlet

10 hours ago, amjamj said:

If you visit Carribean, it's quite empty, but if you look at the building at night, there are many lights switched on.... ALL NIGHT ! Nice trick to pretend that this is not a ghost building :-)

Any discounts available ?

Any complain from the few people living there ?

I've noticed that about the Hilton hotel as I walked down the beach promenade often wondering how they can achieve such a high occupancy rate?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Asiantravel said:

I've noticed that about the Hilton hotel as I walked down the beach promenade often wondering how they can achieve such a high occupancy rate?

People use their FF rewards/Hilton HHonors Points....

• 3 weeks later...

I checked and it's true that the same lights are switched on every nights, but actually Supalai and Carribean seem really empty ? Is anybody living there ?

I see some ads on airbnb maybe i will try to stay there few nights.

On 8.11.2016 at 0:20 PM, Sealbash said:

Grande Carribean quality looks okay. Owners have one year from date of delivery to request warranty on any deficiencies noted. Deficiencies are corrected free of charge for one year.

I'm of a different opinion.

I have witnessed a large part of building work there, and I would say "OK quality" looks different. But then I am from Switzerland, so I might have different standards.

The beams under their "tower roofs" have been rusting since day 1 and the rust trails are getting longer every day.

Walls are thin, and the layers of paint too.

The outside criss-cross is made of wood I think? It will peel off soon.

And the sides of the building are already covered with cracks - I know it's not an immediate structural worry for steel frame buildings, but all the cracks need to be tended to, otherwise water will infiltrate and rot the rebar.

Archived