A word of thanks to TV...

joeyg

Nice words, well phrased and appropriate, BUT wont stop you getting suspended or even banned if you are naughty!, Nice try though....thumbsup.gif

Why is that?

I assume the OP was showing his appreciation to those who run and help run Thai visa, a thread created as a form of gratitude not because he is slyly trying to gain himself favour and special privileges from admin. Most of us are well aware of the rules and know our limits here on the forums.

Strange how cynical some people can be.

• Like 2

Nice words, well phrased and appropriate, BUT wont stop you getting suspended or even banned if you are naughty!, Nice try though....thumbsup.gif

Why is that?

I assume the OP was showing his appreciation to those who run and help run Thai visa, a thread created as a form of gratitude not because he is slyly trying to gain himself favour and special privileges from admin. Most of us are well aware of the rules and know our limits here on the forums.

are you sure about this???

• Like 1

Why is that?

No surprises here I see, nice to see some remaining so consistent, but fully aware of there limitations.

You shouldnt "assume" anything, the icon at the end signifies it was meant with humor, but, as usual, if you took it to mean something else, well, that's your assumption.

Edited by CharlieH
  • Like 2

Why is that?

No surprises here I see, nice to see some remaining so consistent, but fully aware of there limitations.

You shouldnt "assume" anything, the icon at the end signifies it was meant with humor, but, as usual, if you took it to mean something else, well, that's your assumption.

As in Thai society, the great unwashed on TV are similarly "...fully aware of their limitations."

Thanks for the timely reminder.