Drinking Beer could 'help fight dementia'

Boycie

just skulled a can of cheers from 711 and i already forgot about my altzheimers

Yeah mate keep drinking you don't even know Alzheimers is just a type of Dementia bah.gif

Keep up your good work clap2.gif

I think not getting the clue of a joke is also a type of dementia.

• Like 2

just skulled a can of cheers from 711 and i already forgot about my altzheimers

Yeah mate keep drinking you don't even know Alzheimers is just a type of Dementia bah.gif

Keep up your good work clap2.gif

I think not getting the clue of a joke is also a type of dementia.

Unfortunately for WC13 I don't think all the beer in the world will help.

'Chemical found in hops has been found to protect brain cells from damage that causes degenerative diseases including Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s'.

I used to drink beer to prevent Parkinson's and Alzheimer's, but I kept spilling it and now I can't remember why I was drinking it.

If you drink crap beer like ALL the Asian largers you will die, drink German, UK and any other bloody Euro beer except largers for a long life. Bottle fermented is best.

True. German beers are clean unlike most beer which is poison.

Check beer ingredients on Google and it's amazing they are allowed to sell them

Edited by krisb
  • Like 1

Below is the explanation given by Cliff, the postman and bar regular in the series “Cheers” to Norm as to why beer is good for you.

A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.

In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, as we all know, kills brain cells, but naturally it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers.

Oh Cliff !! Classic Cliff!! God I miss that guy & series...is he still alive ?Gonna have to get the Cheers series DVD out ...now where did I put it......

Below is the explanation given by Cliff, the postman and bar regular in the series “Cheers” to Norm as to why beer is good for you.

A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.

In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, as we all know, kills brain cells, but naturally it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers.

Oh Cliff !! Classic Cliff!! God I miss that guy & series...is he still alive ?Gonna have to get the Cheers series DVD out ...now where did I put it......