Prayut bets with life to stop attempts to create rift in the country

webfact

Prayut bets with life to stop attempts to create rift in the country

3-2-2558-12-13-20-wpcf_728x409.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Prime Minister Gen Prayut Chan-o-cha yesterday bet with his life to stop and never allow any people to create rifts in the country again.

He was speaking to farmers while visiting Phimai district of Nakhon Ratchasima province to hear their troubles.

Security was tight as authorities feared of opposition from local people. But it turned out that he was warmly welcomed by farmers.

He said he was glad to return to his birth place in Korat before he had to follow his parents to Lopburi province to study during his childhood.

He told farmers that he could not sleep well during the past eight months after seizing power which he decided for the sake of the country’s unity and peace.

He said he decided to come into power to drive the country forward, and not to let it fall into “democracy trap” any further, with promise to restore a good government with good governance and integrity.

He asked for cooperation from farmers to help drive up the country to wealth and sustainable stability.

The time for conflicts was over and he would never allow any people to create new rifts, divide the people again.

“I bet with my life that I will no longer allow anyone to create rift in this land and I will never betray my country.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/prayut-bets-life-stop-attempts-create-rift-country

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2015-02-03

• Like 2

You want to clean up corruption, Mr General PM? How about you start with your own beloved military. Thailand's combined military is one-fourth that of the US, but they have 10 times MORE Generals, and they are ALL millionaires. Please don't give me that crap about how they all "married rich girls", as not even the dumbest Thai believes that.

When you clean your own house, maybe then you'll have the right to clean the house of Thailand. Until then all I hear is bull dung.

bull dung

That is why, I admire you Prime Minister.

You are a patriot, and a man of honour.

I believe that at the end you will succeed with your aspirations.

Thailand will be a better country with you, in charge.thumbsup.gif

I actually believe him and have believed in him from the start

Those that question his integrity sincerity and his motivation need to take a long hard look at themselves

The task he faces is not easy as there are so many people that will lose their rich corrupt incomes or at least not find it so easy going forward to do the same - Thailand has been in need of a stiff unforgiving environment for those that have found it easy to pillage and corrupt the people for so many years, they are the only voices that will be heard opposing such changes - I believe Prayuth Chan O Cha will prevail

"Those that question his integrity sincerity and his motivation need to take a long hard look at themselves"

Or just take a quick look at who is associates with.

Warmly welcomed by the farmers ?

i suppose all his military and police minders might have just helped with that and the thought that even the slightest, even innocuous, sign of being less than happy would result in attitude adjustment.

• Like 2

That is why, I admire you Prime Minister.

You are a patriot, and a man of honour.

I believe that at the end you will succeed with your aspirations.

Thailand will be a better country with you, in charge.thumbsup.gif

I actually believe him and have believed in him from the start

Those that question his integrity sincerity and his motivation need to take a long hard look at themselves

The task he faces is not easy as there are so many people that will lose their rich corrupt incomes or at least not find it so easy going forward to do the same - Thailand has been in need of a stiff unforgiving environment for those that have found it easy to pillage and corrupt the people for so many years, they are the only voices that will be heard opposing such changes - I believe Prayuth Chan O Cha will prevail

"Those that question his integrity sincerity and his motivation need to take a long hard look at themselves"

Or just take a quick look at who is associates with.

not sure what you mean by that

If you are referring to his involvement with China I have already voiced my opinion on that several times as a what could be described as a rookie error, I also believe there has been a none public spat going on between Thailand and the US for several months which surfaced into the public domain last week which again I think was an error by the US

• Like 1

You want to clean up corruption, Mr General PM? How about you start with your own beloved military. Thailand's combined military is one-fourth that of the US, but they have 10 times MORE Generals, and they are ALL millionaires. Please don't give me that crap about how they all "married rich girls", as not even the dumbest Thai believes that.

When you clean your own house, maybe then you'll have the right to clean the house of Thailand. Until then all I hear is bull dung.

bull dung

It would be interesting to know just where the 466.5 million Baht came from that Prayuth gave to family members shortly before becoming PM, or to know where the 128.6 million he kept came from. He certainly could not have earned that amount of money legally while working as a General, so did he inherit it all?

One of his first concerns as PM was inheritance tax! Clearly a pressing issue for the Junta!

I believe it came from his father so maybe you should ask him

• Like 1

Warmly welcomed by the farmers ?

i suppose all his military and police minders might have just helped with that and the thought that even the slightest, even innocuous, sign of being less than happy would result in attitude adjustment.

At least the farmers are no longer hanging themselves

You're not suggesting the govt can assist by easing that burden too ?

bull dung

It would be interesting to know just where the 466.5 million Baht came from that Prayuth gave to family members shortly before becoming PM, or to know where the 128.6 million he kept came from. He certainly could not have earned that amount of money legally while working as a General, so did he inherit it all?

One of his first concerns as PM was inheritance tax! Clearly a pressing issue for the Junta!

I believe it came from his father so maybe you should ask him

He had 180 million before his dad sold the land.