Prayut bets with life to stop attempts to create rift in the country

webfact

Too much of the above is exactly why I avoid "farang" clique establishments. I tire quickly with rantings about how Thailand is this way and that way. If you that have such bold opinions then piddle off home and get yourselves elected to a position where your perfect opinion can be subjected on your own ! And you wonder ( and rant) as to why Thailand applies regulations to long stayers that in effect are anti colonialist ? Dip s..its!

there's always someone who has slipped through the net and is unaware of how cliché'd irrelevant and jaded the "why don't you just go home" syndrome is.

Cliche" ? Jaded? Or is it an objectionable suggestion that simply arises very often for exactly the reason stated?

Hope it's not the same as when drunk Chalerm was offering to have his head cut off

I don't think there is any record of the PM being a drunkard, getting pissed whilst at official receptions in a Moslem country, having offspring who fled awol from the military when accused of murder, fled to Denmark when accused of being "unusually" rich and co-operating with a convicted criminal in running a mock government.

I'm sure I'd sooner believe the current PM than the former colorful Police Captain of Pink Bentley fame.

That is why, I admire you Prime Minister.

You are a patriot, and a man of honour.

I believe that at the end you will succeed with your aspirations.

Thailand will be a better country with you, in charge.thumbsup.gif

So was Chairman Mao, Adolf and Lennin, do you admire them too?

Probably not, but he's made of the same stuff as those who did.

You want to clean up corruption, Mr General PM? How about you start with your own beloved military. Thailand's combined military is one-fourth that of the US, but they have 10 times MORE Generals, and they are ALL millionaires. Please don't give me that crap about how they all "married rich girls", as not even the dumbest Thai believes that.

When you clean your own house, maybe then you'll have the right to clean the house of Thailand. Until then all I hear is bull dung.

bull dung

It would be interesting to know just where the 466.5 million Baht came from that Prayuth gave to family members shortly before becoming PM, or to know where the 128.6 million he kept came from. He certainly could not have earned that amount of money legally while working as a General, so did he inherit it all?

One of his first concerns as PM was inheritance tax! Clearly a pressing issue for the Junta!

I heard he had a part time job at Hooters.

So you think Mao, Hitler (assume that's who you mean) and Lenin were men of honor?

All murdered millions.

Do you admire Thaksin too then?

Hope it's not the same as when drunk Chalerm was offering to have his head cut off

I don't think there is any record of the PM being a drunkard, getting pissed whilst at official receptions in a Moslem country, having offspring who fled awol from the military when accused of murder, fled to Denmark when accused of being "unusually" rich and co-operating with a convicted criminal in running a mock government.

I'm sure I'd sooner believe the current PM than the former colorful Police Captain of Pink Bentley fame.

"I don't think there is any record" - change your criteria or do some research.

Too much of the above is exactly why I avoid "farang" clique establishments. I tire quickly with rantings about how Thailand is this way and that way. If you that have such bold opinions then piddle off home and get yourselves elected to a position where your perfect opinion can be subjected on your own ! And you wonder ( and rant) as to why Thailand applies regulations to long stayers that in effect are anti colonialist ? Dip s..its!

there's always someone who has slipped through the net and is unaware of how cliché'd irrelevant and jaded the "why don't you just go home" syndrome is.

Cliche" ? Jaded? Or is it an objectionable suggestion that simply arises very often for exactly the reason stated?

The former.

laugh.png

It most certainly is an objectionable suggestion, yes. Pointless, too.

• Like 1

"...not to let it fall into “democracy trap” wai2.gifwai.gif

The Un-Elected, autocratic PM is now using that term more frequently.

no one is worried about a "democracy trap" except for the elite/military alliance which prefers the status quo...

as for creating rifts in the country, what a moron, ... martial law, political oppression & persecution, LM-explosion, closed-door military courts, arbitrary detentions, suspension of human rights...

who is creating a rift? whistling.gif

Please present yourself for attitude re-adjustment at your earliest convenience whistling.gif

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif Costas has definately drunk the koolaid

Quite a few Farangs are savouring every last drop too !

He is just tired of 90 day reports and wants a permanent residents card giggle.gif

Prayut seemed to start off pretty well, but I am not so happy with his recent

moves. However, I will always give him credit for the coup, as one of the

fantastic results was essentially exiling that drunken fool Chalerm. Have

not heard a peep from him in months. He is probably sitting in a room somewhere

drunk, muttering in fear of an investigation into his unusual wealth by Prayut's

government. Then he would have to do another runner. Think that last time

he was caught red handed on the unusual wealth issue he fled to Denmark ??

Edited by EyesWideOpen

Analysing further. Slipped through the net? is there some sort of code of conformity I have missed? It's all good if you think my way? And Prayut is lambasted for what? lmaoooooooo!

Jing.

I think you have missed quite a bit.

"And Prayut is lambasted for what?"

Well, hypocrisy for staters.

"A few days ago, Prayuth appeared angry when Thais demanded the government increase transparency."

He reportedly said, “I beg you not to dig up anything."

"I must say that you cannot do that for the time being"

http://thediplomat.com/2014/10/thai-junta-beset-by-corruption-scandals/

whistling.gif

So you think Mao, Hitler (assume that's who you mean) and Lenin were men of honor?

All murdered millions.

Hitler was a vegetarian,

All murdered millions.

Hitler was a vegetarian,

Ah!! - "Reductio ad Hitlerum", how refreshing!

Hmmmm......not too sure about that. Would a man of honor sell his land for 600, million baht to a shell company registered in the British Virgin islands that had only been registered for seven days ?

http://www.chiangraitimes.com/prayuth-on-defensive-over-familys-600-million-baht-property-sale.html

Then there was his defense of the fake bomb detector that cost the army millions .

I could go on but if people are too blind to see or dig a little it would be pointless.

Many of the PDRC were sincere in there desire for democratic reforms. Many of them are feeling disappointed , foolish and betrayed.

Prayuth has said he will not allow attempts to cause a rift in the country. Since a democratic election would allow this we can take it that he will remain in office until removed by another clique of frustrated generals who have been left out and passed over through inferior connections.

We have not seen the last Thai coup by a long chalk yet. sad.png

• Like 2

Ok. And yet in reference to comments made about regimes elswhere that have expressed derogative issues with what is happening here there have been aggressive rebukes and denials. BS ! Hypocrasy? Your last line says a lot. "Not for the time being". But I can believe there are those who sweat daily for what may be dug up at a later tme. Most seem to have missed the early signal. "Clean up your act or we will do it for you". Prayut may not have a squeaky clean history by association but what is important now is not historical innuendo and accusation made mostly to discredit. He has taken on a task of accelerated constitutional reform...with puplic submissions from those who have the initiative left. The prevous constition was weighted in favour of an incumbent Govt. Under the scrutiny of international observation but in refusal of interference Prayut is attempting a true reform intended to introduce true electoral democracy. Those with vested interests naturally want to undermine that.

Ok. And yet in reference to comments made about regimes elswhere that have expressed derogative issues with what is happening here there have been aggressive rebukes and denials. BS ! Hypocrasy? Your last line says a lot. "Not for the time being". But I can believe there are those who sweat daily for what may be dug up at a later tme. Most seem to have missed the early signal. "Clean up your act or we will do it for you". Prayut may not have a squeaky clean history by association but what is important now is not historical innuendo and accusation made mostly to discredit. He has taken on a task of accelerated constitutional reform...with puplic submissions from those who have the initiative left. The prevous constition was weighted in favour of an incumbent Govt. Under the scrutiny of international observation but in refusal of interference Prayut is attempting a true reform intended to introduce true electoral democracy. Those with vested interests naturally want to undermine that.

As there is no opposition in Thailand everything you said is patently nonsense. how can you create a constitution without consensus?

http://www.chiangraitimes.com/is-thailands-military-junta-in-denial.html

All murdered millions.

Never said I did or they were, 2 wrongs don´t make a right, if the shoe fits...

Referenes to Mao, Lenin or even Hitler are ridiculous. Why not mention the French revolution? Apart from the actions of Hitler, the other revolutions came about from mass oppression. In terms of Nazi style action the US should hang its head in shame starting with the near genocide of American Indians, slavery and human rights until this very day ! Those who like to distract attention sby pointing fingers should be careful that the same finger does not end up where the sun don't shine !

As there is no opposition in Thailand everything you said is patently nonsense. how can you create a constitution without consensus?

The First Constitution of the USA was written by consensus???? lmaoooooooooooo